- user opinions and reviews

7.7
7.5
7.6

u sud go for this fon. i m using this fon since july and yet not faced any prob. i have switched from my previous lumia620 to this fon and i am very much satisfied.

• 2014-03-24 16:47
  • XubN

It is so sick

• 2014-03-24 07:45
  • PA7F

who said you galaxy s3 does not gets 4.4 update? At first galaxy s3 gets 4.4 then grand2 ok...

• 2014-03-23 12:11
  • uNVD

I got it yestrdy, transferd some vid nd audio songs thru pc, now some vids r there in my f0ne (n0t all) but no single audio track found, i tranfred them in f0ne memry, plz guide me wht to do as i like the f0ne nd l0ving the OS.

• 2014-03-23 08:12

• 2014-03-23 08:12

• 2014-03-23 08:11

• 2014-03-23 08:10

• 2014-03-23 08:09

• 2014-03-23 08:09
  • fBhn

Use 2x battery saver apps and u will see the battery life increase. I get approx 1.5 day battery backup with 2hours call,3 hours 2g net surfing, 2hours of game play and 1-2 hours song play.disable antivirus and screen brightness for good result

• 2014-03-22 18:23
  • t1$B

Which should i buy between Samsung galaxy trend S7560 OR Huawei ascend G510 ... they all cost the same price but i need a gud dives which wont be a waste of money between them any one which should i go for pls help..

• 2014-03-22 17:19
  • Np}w

Plese download Uc browser from nokia store to solve internet problem.
Check the wifi center of connectivity issues.
Nokia asha 500 is a cheapest phone so it may have limitation.Do you know how risk is for designing a phone? Even if Iphone has big limitation like battery problem.after we buy a phone we have to custamize it.
You can't find a full fuction phone in this price.

• 2014-03-22 11:48
  • n1H%

evrything is fine bt my xp l felldown and glass broken.. touch and display fine.. how much cost for its glass in india?
help me

• 2014-03-22 06:44
  • U{k%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-22 06:09 from XugS - click to readmicromax a63 application runing of skype.line.we chat all biggest application is smoth runing

• 2014-03-22 06:15
  • XugS

I am playing game of a63 mc4.mc3.mc2.mcs.nova.nova2.nova3.battlefield 2 bad company.battlefield46¾4commander.call of duty strike team.nfs shift.nfs most wanted.asphalt 8.asphalt7.dead trigar2.GTA3.Max pyine.Six gun.blackshab.brother in arms203global front...
gays this is amazing phone of micromax a63

• 2014-03-22 06:09
  • XugS

Thanks,without ur suggestion,I am going to buy a class 10...
Now I will buy a sandisk 16gb class 6 or if not found,then class 4.
What is your card?Micro hdsc or micro hdxc?

• 2014-03-21 10:59
  • t}Sh

guys, my phone's version is 4.1.2. battery drains faster, wifi just dont work, connects n disconnect s in 2 seconds frequently. cant transfer files via wifi. plz help I m in great tense

• 2014-03-21 04:43
  • uNVL

• 2014-03-21 04:43
  • uNVL

Pls put insyd ur memory card into a nokia phone that support and copy it onto the memory card..Put it bak into ur Nokia asha205 n start usin it

• 2014-03-21 00:10
  • fsT5

• 2014-03-21 00:10
  • fsT5
Total of 8486 user reviews and opinions for .