- user opinions and reviews

7.9
7.7
7.7

In my nokia browser i was asked to update bt after i finished updating my nokia xpress i try to open it but it didn't open instead it wrote "Conflicting Apps" "Show Items?" nd i clicked yes and it wrote Nokia Xpress but no place to select it ,pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me i need my Nokia Xpress back

• 2013-09-13 19:03
  • ftVg

In jb 4.2.2 there is no option for off the vibration while drawing the pattern lock
pplzz solve
Also in messaging delete option should be in right top corner, it was much convenient. ..
in keyboard also hindi language is eliminated. ..
prediction regarding the punctuation has become worse
eearlier wass good....
all and all updated version has reduced convenience

• 2013-09-13 15:57
  • X0Nt

it's so easy only download 'Ringtone maker' from store , it is so easy

• 2013-09-13 10:54
  • 63M9

Pinky go to 9apps.com through ur nokia browser or d.load uc browser and go through it to 9apps.com and d.load whatsApp ver.2.11.1 and it notify ur no.and wait patiently for some minutes till it moves ur contacts and ur favourites and then it will definitely work.EVENTUALLY if u enjoy it praise Allah and then me and add me to ur friend list as 251911078617 if it doesn't work tell me at which step u failed, whatsApp man from Abebe Bikila's Country!

• 2013-09-12 20:10

• 2013-09-12 20:09

• 2013-09-12 20:07

• 2013-09-12 20:06
  • S0u6

Me too facing the same issue some times.. Need to press the key twice to unlock the phone.. Otherwise the phone is perfect... :)

• 2013-09-12 17:07
  • YQ%H

Pls can u confirm that Galaxy Note 3 has built in Stereo Fm Radio,Air Gestures,Smart Pause,Smart Scroll,Smart Stay,Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and Built in Notification Led???...Pls i really need to know.My e mail address is subiykeclifford@yahoo.com,reply through my e mail address so i can be very sure Note has those features i listed...Also send me an internet link where i can confirm the features plssssss

• 2013-09-11 17:19
  • ftV7

Pls can u confirm that Galaxy Note 3 has built in Stereo Fm Radio,Air Gestures,Smart Pause,Smart Scroll,Smart Stay and Built in Notification Led???...Pls i really need to know.My e mail address is subiykeclifford@yahoo.com,reply through my e mail address so i can be very sure Note has those features i listed...Also send me an internet link where i can confirm the features plssssss

• 2013-09-11 17:18
  • ftV7

Definetly l720 Is better..

1- l620 has very poor batry backup n l720 has huge batry
2- l720 has 6.7mp cerl ziess camera with low light imaging n l620 has normal 5mp camera
3- l720 is slimest phone in lumia lineup
4- l720 has fm radio which is not present in l620
5- l720 has corning gorilla glass 2 but l620 has normal glass.

• 2013-09-11 14:28
  • Hkqs

Hey Akash and Ishan or Ishant (I'm unsure about name), my build is s014, I installed update of 10 mb in size but there is no improvement. I want to know that if I update with the current offline update available on xolo website of 264 mb in size, the problems of laggy UI, dismal battery performance, lag and overheating will be fixed or not and I've read that some are facing severe network problems after this update, is it so? Would any person who has updated with this 264 update please tell me if everything is fine or not after this update. And one thing more, has anyone managed to
run modern combat 4 flawlessly, please tell what
updates were installed and which settings were used?
Thanx!

• 2013-09-11 09:58
  • GQhP

All of u crying to have whatsapp on ur asha200, be free from today onwards,i've the solution for it,please message to me at 251911078617 or even misscall me and wait for the immediate re ply on the phone's users opinion.I am happy to help u!

• 2013-09-10 21:45
  • S0u6

I have the solution for whatsapp on this phone if u are really interested in it,please don't insult the phone for whatsapp bec.it cruises it 100%.Just message to me or even misscall me at 251911078617,cheers all of u with asha200!

• 2013-09-10 21:08

• 2013-09-10 21:07

• 2013-09-10 21:06

• 2013-09-10 21:06

• 2013-09-10 21:05
  • S0uA

How it is updated through air?please tell me the whole procedure,thanks!

• 2013-09-10 20:52
  • S0uA

How it is updated through air?please tell me the whole procedure,thanks!

• 2013-09-10 20:51
  • S0uA
Total of 7462 user reviews and opinions for .