- user opinions and reviews

7.8
7.6
7.7

hey mate what are the good apps for it. any good street action game to share. m an l820 user too. uhm but it has very limited free apps and some are too big in size but the os performance is outstanding like perfect no lag, hang anything. but i wish there will be plenty of apps like Android, IOS. Uhm I miss those classic games of my childhood, like punisher, metal slug, the street fight, aero fighter so on. they should work on there to beat the giants but they can do it, we all know. love nokia always 6151, n95, now l820 all are lovely. umm i love u Nokia.

• 2014-05-23 21:02
  • PEqh

Please tell me friends there is any app in windows store for voice calling by Facebook

• 2014-05-23 19:15
  • rA@F

L 525 is very gud phone.all games play smuthly.and low light image capture is awesome.net speed is very gud.

• 2014-05-23 17:46
  • rJ9Q

Its a great phone for gamers. It runs high end game like asphalt 8 And mortal combat 4 quite decently and a brilliant touch sensitivity. However although the phone has 2000mah battery, it doesnt last long. I would say it only last about for 2 to 3 Hours while playing the definition games. As for the music it has average speaker. I think it would last for 5 To 6 Hours for music and 10 To 15 Hours on earphone

• 2014-05-23 17:25
  • t1$C

Yes it does get heated even while shooting video and taking pictures

• 2014-05-23 17:17
  • t1$D

is there any hq or hd video player in blackberry z3. is it support all formats of videos. plzz tell smone.. is there games like temple run or asphalt in blackberry ???? plzz tell me.i want to buy this phone...

• 2014-05-23 15:25
  • t}AX

in where gione e7 mini you purchased 16700.I m from siliguri..plz tell me n.a.

• 2014-05-23 13:56
  • t1$A

Friends, who has bought this mobile, please help......is it record 720p or 1080p videos ? And the dual sim slot gsm gsm or gsm cdma ? I looked for this mobile on aliexpress, and they told me it is 720p and gsm cdma..............please tell me friends ...

• 2014-05-23 10:55
  • t1$A

micromax would be better. micromax has more PPI meaning crispier and more delighted screen. the GPU adreno 203 which runs on the titanium kind of oldie. the micromax also runs on 1.3 GHz which means it is about 30% faster in processing. But I would also say this although the micromax has got some amazing features, it also comes with some coins. for example the battery backup on micromax isn't good at all. I'd put it below average so to say. 3 to 4 hours of 3G and WiFi would be the most provided you are running your system without any background apps(apps which you install to run on background). Also the micromax phone also gets heated up so bad even while taking pictures. as for me it got to the point where the back panel which is made up of matte got so heated up I could smell the rubber. lol this happened just for taking pictures. my final word would be this. I think the micromax would be preferential for those people with average use and its not for heavy users :)

• 2014-05-22 22:21

Battery1980 mAh2000 mAh
PriceRs.6999Rs.6999

• 2014-05-22 20:18

Hi frnds
plese help me i m confuse btwn
sony c and htc 500 whch is better in these

• 2014-05-22 18:18
  • TL5k

Moto e and microwax having the same price rs 6999 which will you prefer?

• 2014-05-22 18:05

*.2000 mAh battery
The Micromax Unite 2 A106

• 2014-05-22 18:01
  • M5N3

Can some1 pls help out I can't download whatsapp Secondly, I can't attach document directly from office Pls how can I adjust the attachment settings?

• 2014-05-22 15:02
  • fuNc

Can some1 pls help out
I can't download whatsapp
Secondly, I can't attach document directly from office
Pls how can I adjust the attachment settings?

• 2014-05-22 14:53
  • fuNc

In aliexpress, they said that 'Unlocked'.......i dont understand what they mean it......can u tell me plzzzzzzz ???

• 2014-05-22 12:42
  • t1$B

you can't move every apps u installed.. just like avast whatsapp uc browser mini. and there are so many apps which u can't move to sd card.. so try this just root your phone and install link2sd so that u can move all the apps to sd card or else try one more method.. root your phone and make partition of your memorycard by using partition wizard. just format your memory card one for FAT or FAT32 ( depending on your memory card size) and another for EXT 2 once everything is done open LINK2SD and move all the apps to memory card.. sorry i couldn't explain it properly just go through google and search how to increase internal memory in android.. step by step procedure of using link 2 sd or search as partitioning of memory card so u will get ans..

• 2014-05-22 07:58
  • 9y4P

• 2014-05-22 07:58
  • Xu@{

yes Lakshya. I've done it already in my Moto e. Transferring apps from phone memory to SD card is really easy. Go to application manager in settings, open required app, press move to sd card option. Done. But remember, not all apps are transferable to SD card.

• 2014-05-21 20:23
  • YTKq
Total of 8842 user reviews and opinions for .