- user opinions and reviews

7.8
7.6
7.7

hey frnds this phone is good & battery backup is great BUT 2 problem... 1st - no soft key light ... and 2nd - no apps moved to sd card ... (-_-)

• 2014-04-17 15:35
  • X08g

”9µ8 hey frnds this phone is good & battery backup is great ”9µ8 BUT 2 problem... 1st - no soft key light ... and 2nd - no apps moved to sd card ... •0‚1•0‚9•0‚0

• 2014-04-17 15:33
  • X08g

Yap , we are eagerly waiting for kitkat update

• 2014-04-17 10:21
  • uNVC

1] Same here. Even, if I Restarted it 7-8 times, the music volume and ringtone volume shown is 60% (both the Pink and Blue bars)
2] Go to music player and then play any song. Pop-up from bottom and then turn Repeatition Off
3] I didn't found any defect in the sound volume

• 2014-04-17 09:45
  • v{{5

Yes!!!! it can support game like temple run, subway surfers,gangstar rio,gta and much more.......!!!!

• 2014-04-17 08:54
  • t1$C

I need kitkat update. There are so many bugs in 4.3 jelly bean & every body say kitkat is more stable than jelly bean.I don't know why some people complaining about kitkat update.

• 2014-04-17 06:15
  • uNVC

I need kitkat update. There are so many bugs in 4.3 jelly bean & every body say kitkat is more stable than jelly bean.I don't know why some people crazy about kitkat update.

• 2014-04-17 06:11
  • uNVC

Micromax canvas 4 Awesome phone under 15k.
better than moto G,sony xperia C,xperia M,xperia L, galaxy core,galaxy grand...
Micromax made a premium product in budget price...
Micromax one of the best and largest company in india..
Micormax better than Samsung, sony,htc,Lenovo, LG, Motorola, gionee,karbonn,spice,&any other brand...
Micromax&Lava top premium Brand india.....
so go for it.....
Best phone in 15k..
9/10.
Best of luck..

• 2014-04-16 06:01
  • fCx2

Hello pls, can anybody help me with this my whatsapp and facebook application is not working ...if u click on both apps,they write invalid app so delete.in deleting it u can't delete pls any help

• 2014-04-15 11:47
  • fsT5

Boss don't buy this canvas turbo . It has many disadvantages such as you can't get external memory slot . When you load your internal memory after that when you need internal then what you will do ? Don't buy this . Its wastage of money . I bought canvas 4 . Its all over better than other canvas models . You can buy canvas 4 . I think it will be better for you . Its value for money .

• 2014-04-15 06:47
  • t1$B

Hi everybody can u help me please. I'm want to buy new smartphone witch one is better note2 or s4 or any other phones, really i getting too much confuse! help me please.....

• 2014-04-14 20:08
  • 2Zd{

Will any karbonn a5* user will tell me which cpu it has? Its mediatek or qualcomm? Its very easy to find out. Just go in setting>application>all and check whether in list of all app engineer mode is given or not. If given then it is mediatek phone. Please check and rply?

• 2014-04-14 19:40
  • t1$A

this is the a very good phone . very swift exprerienced zero lag since i bought it too weaks ago. battery life is great and can get heavy users upto 13hrs of use. dual sim connectivity superb. camera okay. the only downside is the storage. 4gb is not enough for users who store alot of data buh cleanmaster comes in handy. buying a huge mem card solves the problem. generally, superb phone for the midrange market.

• 2014-04-14 16:59
  • N7DX

Does it play avi videos ?

• 2014-04-14 16:50
  • YT1c

3g calling possible r noy

• 2014-04-14 14:28
  • s8YZ

it wil nt get 4.3

• 2014-04-14 09:38
  • t}AJ

Loved the G2. Waitng for g3 the best ever display. But want some impprovement in Cpu nd Gpu abattery life. other thiings are nice

• 2014-04-14 06:19
  • fBhn

• 2014-04-14 06:16
  • fBhn

Please i can nt download with my asha 201 again, the fact is dat i can not use my nokia xpress again,when i want to use it dey will say afflicted application,an now am usin uc browser,even my uc browser dont want to download again, dat all the problem am having in this my phone,an i need help please help me.i will be very appy if this issue is solve thanks.

• 2014-04-13 13:39
  • ftVg

My problem is dat i can download with my phone anymore,the issue is dat when i want to download dey will say opration fail, another one is dat i can not use my nokia xpress anymore, when i to use it dey will say afflicted application,that is all the problem i have.i will be very appy if this problem in my phone is solve thank u.

• 2014-04-13 09:34
  • ftVg
Total of 5710 user reviews and opinions for .