- user opinions and reviews

7.7

• Hktb

Frm whr bro?

• 2015-02-22 14:56
  • Hktb

Dude just download ShareIt latest version which updated 2 days ago..

For you kind info wp devices doesn't create hotspot automatically like Android So you need to go to phone settings>Internet sharing and turn it on.. Then in other device turn on wifi and connect to this device.. Done
Now you can share or receive anything using ShareIt...

Same app like shareit also available on wp store and android store named "DukTo"... U can share or receive anything using both these apps..

• 2015-02-22 13:13
  • Hkt2

never buy......its very bad....do not waste ur money

• 2015-02-22 10:25
  • Hkqj

just go message and choose option then settings > notification > there you`ll get the options to turn off the vibration

• 2015-02-22 08:01
  • U{iM

this phone is really good its smooth and working fast camera and flash is so good

• 2015-02-21 16:02

• 2015-02-21 16:01
  • PEqe

this is poor quality phone HD movie and video not support please don't buy this phone. s Dou's 2 is better than s Dou's

• 2015-02-21 15:44
  • PEqe

so bad i have it& at first it was running very nice but now it's performance SO bad it all time being overheated without over running apps

• 2015-02-21 11:16
  • t1$B

hi I'm a service engineer I suggest lenovo a6000 it's awesome mobile uninstall unused apps increased speed your device
Don't use internal memory use only sd card

• 2015-02-21 07:55
  • Hkt}

I have bought this phone 1 month ago and this phone is really awesome . . Whenever any girl is walking near me on road then I always used to take out my phone and it's s pen too and start showing off.
I love my note 3 neo so much plz samsung launch lollipop update for it. In Facebook , Twitter every where I m promoting note 3 neo.

• 2015-02-20 22:41
  • rKJ4

I sold a1 .use only one month and offen gallery ..SD card not supported. I reset my phone .but again download all apps by Google play but again cannot play.MX player not support.what can I do ? please help me.

• 2015-02-20 17:52

• Hkt%

kindly suggest me its good phn or not

• 2015-02-20 17:11
  • Hkt%

this phone is awesome and everything of this phone is good no heating problems and lagging... so this phone at online on snapdeal

• 2015-02-20 14:53
  • t1$A

• 2015-02-20 14:53
  • t1$A

Is this fone economical on data like the s40 Nokia fone or uses data like android?

• 2015-02-19 18:34
  • NvE6

> In reply to kaily @ 2015-02-19 05:52 from t}AJ - click to readI am using grand 2 phone is awsome i playing asphalt 8,modern combat 5 etc Awsome graphics but lolipop is not upgradeble:(

• 2015-02-19 18:12
  • U{dy

Dear asus, plz launched the zf2 in india ASAP at a price tag of rs 12k for 5.5" 1080p display, intel z3560, 2gb ram nd 16gb internal memory. The price for top most tier should be less than rs 22k. Only then you can sell ur zf2 in india. Otherwise keep ur product in ur warehouse. Simply speaking u'll be fail in india if u raise the price tag. One plus one already available here to crush u if ur zf2 (top version) price higher than rs 22k.

• 2015-02-19 12:10
  • TL5k
Total of 8459 user reviews and opinions for .