- user opinions and reviews

7.8
7.6
7.7

Nowadays I find samsung going to be crazier to hold its market, neither quality nor fame as samesung had before. Today's entry level phones look gorgeous in case of style not the quality. I've been using galaxy young gt-s6310T for saveral months, but don't find anything so juicy to mention in it. They say it comes with 1 ghz Cortex processor, but is a doubt to have 800 mhz processor in it. I'm very frustrated with the quality samsung nowadays provides us......

• 2014-04-09 16:28
  • P%%v

No body can slove this ... I know its hurting but believe me ... I also try many things to slove this but not even happen ...

I suggest u dont try to go in engineering mode ...bcz if u change any setting ..ur phone must be damage ...

Buddy .. This problem is showing when u decressing ur volume ... If u listen song in full volume then no problem u got in sound fluctuation..

plzz wait till the android 4.4 is comming soon for canvas magnus a117....

i hope this pro is slove when they updrade in 4.4

• 2014-04-09 13:52
  • t@DC

Ya u can remove them with the help of rooting ...but when u remove them ur phone got mad ... Its not a joke ... So i suggest u disable those apps which u want remove ...

Dont remove pre install apps...only disable them...

This phone is awesum ...i use this phone 6 months ...and its working like charm ...smoothly and much faster than other samsung phone... :)

• 2014-04-09 13:39
  • t@DC

Updated my NA501 to newest version 1.4, 3 hours before.
Changes after update :
1] I can create Group of maximum 20 contacts. Only can add members, no extra facilities like keeping Group Ringtone
2] Camera. Portrait Mode is awesome. The phone will guide you to take your photo in the middle of the screen. But, still wondering what is 'Selfie' in Camera mode. Now, we can edit photos by applying multi-effects without saving it several times.
3] You can edit Videos. Yes, you can now edit videos in your NA501. Just go to Videos and open the particular video and swipe up from down and select Edit. But, sadly you can edit only from any middle point to the end point.
4] Battery saving mode

• 2014-04-08 15:32
  • bJiU

Updated my NA501 to newest version 1.4, 3 hours before.
Changes after update :
4] Battery saving mode

• 2014-04-08 15:32
  • bJiU

No doubt. Jst go fr NL525..CZ it has better ram..i hered tht most of the popular apps browser are not work prop. On 512 ram..so go fr it..n it hs v gud cam2.. I m also planning to buy same one.

• 2014-04-08 14:06
  • U@TW

i had used nokia 206,nokia 220 but today i buy nokia 114 its farrr better then other phones. super phone for me i like very.

• 2014-04-07 19:01

2. good sound for music
3. support youtube
4. aslo ytb downloder
5. uc browser,opera
6. it is farrr better, then nokia 206,220 & samsung neo.these all 4 phones i had used.but now i am happy with nokia 114.
but its can't supp whatsapp.becaus it is s30

note:for youtube you shoud update sw 3.51

• 2014-04-07 18:50
  • fCx%

everybody must update Samsung galaxy core. oh! what a smoothness. those whose haven't update it yet must go to Samsung care.

• 2014-04-07 18:49
  • t1$B

it is not bad phone but i have bettary problem. it bettary so quikly getting down

• 2014-04-07 17:23
  • KAec

Hey anomymous i want a above 5 inch phablet for gaming can you plzz suggest me my budget is 20000

• 2014-04-07 17:14
  • rAW5

Frnz Im posting dis because 2 dnt get fool.. The celkon company is gud but nt so grate comparing to Karbonn,Lava,Micromax etc,so plz dnt waste ur money on buying dis...First do one thing.
1) search on gsm arena and look the specification this is the best website abt cell phone specifications.
2)Search the price of ur comfortable pricee.
Thnk uuu

• 2014-04-07 15:39
  • Xu@I

galaxy core duos get last firmware update on Dec 9 still 4.1.2. Sony xperia m got android 4.3. but Samsung is very bad in giving updates. same on you Samsung.

• 2014-04-07 14:04
  • t1$D

According to me both are outstanding handsets but amoung those Z is more handsome,it has got glass finish at back,latest bravia engine and more thinner more smarter than ZL.

• 2014-04-07 11:34
  • GQ9c

Better buy ZL it has got highest ppi density 441,2gb ram and correct size,T2 ultra has 1gb ram,low ppi density and it is very big,hard to fit in pocket so go for ZL.

• 2014-04-07 11:22
  • GQ9c

Guyz ,i wanna kno
whether it is a good decision to buy this phone....
I ws committed to buy this one
bt after review checking
most probably about its customer service...i am a bit confused
plz help me out

• 2014-04-07 10:02
  • 9F4J

this phone didn't support orkut!

• 2014-04-07 08:53
  • rKJP

this phone didn't support on all website!

• 2014-04-07 08:53
  • rKJP

Hi,
I want to buy a phone for gaming,browsing etc. and confused between Z10 and Galaxy Grand 2. Please someone suggest me to buy the best

• 2014-04-07 05:46
  • Xu7L

i waittting for buy xl.

• 2014-04-06 21:00
  • P%%v
Total of 5692 user reviews and opinions for .