Acer beTouch E130 - user opinions and reviews

Acer

6.7
6.5
6.5

i have acer be touch E130 phone ryt now and i can't used the features please help me.....

• 2012-09-01 09:25
  • wHrS
  • F

i have this phone ryt now and i can't used it coz it hangs-out...

• 2012-08-19 08:28
  • wYAf

i would like to ask, where can i buy the battery of acer e130, i'm from philippines. thank you!

• 2012-08-15 08:31
  • t7P{

where i can buy the battery this acer e130,im there in k.s.a. jeddah? pls. help me. thanks!!!

• 2012-08-14 19:17
  • gLH$

my acer e130 android app is not working and have freeze for 2 month

• 2012-07-18 15:43
  • NaSx

I have had this phone for 1 1/2 years now, so I think I am qualified to call this a certified piece of crap!
every couple of days it crashes even when I am not doing anything, it can't actually run any decent games, and after only a couple of hours of using the phone, the battery runs out.
On the plus side, it is a really solid phone. I certainly don't treat it very well but physically it is still good.
I guess this is a case of "you get what you pay for", and I realise now that buying the cheapest possible smartphone was a really bad idea!

• 2012-07-16 02:23
  • vmxZ

no updates of its os?pls anyone knows about to update.

• 2012-07-10 03:57
  • vpdg

This Acer mobile model E130, sucks. It take ages to load google page. If my friends want to share videos or pics, or music clips. I don't receive a thing from them, but in there mobile it shows transfer completed.
Can any one help me to fix this bluetooth issue, please?

• 2012-07-06 08:33
  • 2ZjA

hi, when i switch on my acer after completing is shutting down! what iz wrong

• 2012-05-22 16:35
  • fu}A

> In reply to samsamad @ 2012-01-25 00:53 from Hx2A - click to readIam login the g mail from accer 130 moble.
how can I logout ? from Acer 130 mobile.

• 2012-05-22 08:35
  • HxeA

> In reply to yasir @ 2012-05-07 07:09 from Trnc - click to readskype is the most important thing to me , i don;t know what to do to make the skype work , even they have to mention in the Android market that, skype is not working in all the phones .

I'm thinking to buy Iphone because of that .

• 2012-05-08 10:58
  • fvW4

> In reply to firro _1 @ 2012-05-06 11:23 from fkeR - click to readi can't use my bluetooth of my acer be touch e130
with the other phone they are relié but not connected
how you can connect by bluetooth help me and thanks

• 2012-05-07 14:22
  • fvHB

u can not use skype on it,and also can not play high quality utube videos.its waste of money to purchase this stupid pone

• 2012-05-07 07:09
  • Trnc

> In reply to vipinraj @ 2012-04-12 12:24 from M{pS - click to readVipinraj

1- to send any files to other phone you have first to activate ur blue tooth and activate your discoverable from Bluetooth sitting ,and then from File Browser choose which file do you want to send , then long press on the file you what you will some some options like copy , cut, delete and send , click send , the you will have some option cjoos Blue tooth and go ahead .

to accept files :
the same when you open the bluetooth and discoverable , the other phone will send you some file , from Menu choose Notifications and accept files .

that is it .

• 2012-05-06 11:23
  • fkeR

by far the worst phone i have ever had slow in .... almost every thing. battery life short if u are going to buy an android phone this phone is the worst choice to make

• 2012-05-04 00:34
  • fvE{

When I unpack this Acer 130, the user guide was written in French, and duch languages, so since than this phone is lying there, I don't know many of the function I can't understand at all.
Advise to my friends that don't buy any phone unless you have recommendations from your friends, using any phone already.

Thanks
Arif

• 2012-04-29 08:41
  • nCYa

Hey how do I extend my battery life because it dies on me really quick. Is that normal with this phone? whats the average battery life?

• 2012-04-13 21:36
  • nChk

> In reply to vipinraj @ 2012-04-12 12:24 from M{pS - click to readRaj, can u tell me whats your battery time of ur cell??

• 2012-04-12 19:11
  • nCh0

would anybody guide me why my ACER E-130 cell phone bettary lasts only 15-18 hours without wifi and 5 minutes talk time. please help?

• 2012-04-12 18:20
  • nCh0

bluetooth is open but not sendto other mobile and not accept to my mobile and youtube is open but not picture open plz help me

• 2012-04-12 12:24
  • M{pS
Total of 221 user reviews and opinions for Acer beTouch E130.