Acer CloudMobile S500 - user opinions and reviews

Acer

7.5
7.3
7.2

Acer Cloud Service is just an optional cloud service that you gain acces to. You can store whatever you want on the phones internal memory or on the micro sd card.

• 2012-11-19 07:27

> In reply to Imationsoul @ 2012-11-18 18:21 from PFxf - click to readEdited:

Im already booked for this phone, i live in indonesia, cant waiting until wednesday to get this phone :D, hopefully this will be the nice gadget for me, one question from me, izzit correct the screen is scratch resistant? if no, i prepare to order screen protector :D.

PS: sorry for my bad English btw.

• 2012-11-18 18:22
  • PFxf

Im already booked for this phone, i live in indonesia, cant waiting untuk wednesday to get this phone :D, hopefully this will be the nice gadget for me, one question from me, izzit correct the screen is scratch resistant? if no, i prepare to order screen protector :D.

PS: sorry for my bad English btw.

• 2012-11-18 18:21
  • PFxf

Just one Q for the owners:
Do i nees to use cloud aka streaming to be able to listen music or watch videos?
Can i store my mp3s and videos in phone memory on or microSD card and play from there?
I hate cloud but like this phone maybe its stupid question but pls help me.

• 2012-11-18 16:46
  • n7nF

There are no touch-sensitive controls. Only the preproduction models had that.

• 2012-11-17 18:42
  • 0Cdk

Overall it's exceptionally good. The price-quality ratio is unbeatable. Battery capacity could be bigger, but for me its not an issue. I own this phone and recommend it.

• 2012-11-17 18:34
  • 0Cdk

best phone, price 1e at 23e/month contract at orange romania, BEST BUY, baterry not so goot i charge every day, install JUICEdEFENDER,
beter than S2, one s, due the price, ...

• 2012-11-17 11:15
  • iKD@

with a bigger battery and jelly bean, this phone will be awesome... can't wait for official update to jelly bean. i love this phone and with those upgrades will be best buy at it's price!

• 2012-11-16 10:38
  • Mvt4

this smartphone is very good, nice display quality, nice processor, sweet design :) i own it... unfortunately the battery life is poor, for that big resolutin required a bigger battery, i charge the battery daily because it depletes very fast :( please acer make a bigger battery (1800 mAh i'll be perfect...)

• 2012-11-15 21:50
  • Mvt4

> In reply to Andrei @ 2012-11-11 01:44 from ajNy - click to read1 euro for 2 years of contract 20e/month

• 2012-11-14 17:52
  • ajVc

it has TV out via MHL?!

• 2012-11-14 12:08
  • Mf5A

> In reply to BlackBoy @ 2012-11-12 20:19 from aj$u - click to readThe batery is good for what the phone can do, aprox. 1 day with wifi, talking, gaming, and internet. only talking and messaging I think it will stand for at least 2 and a half days.
I have this phone for a week, and I am very satisfied! best option at this price!
I had to choose this one or SONY xperia J, but acer cloud mobile just made smile.
I recomand IT!

• 2012-11-14 11:00
  • 3cdC

> In reply to BlackBoy @ 2012-11-12 20:19 from aj$u - click to readNice, got mine for free at panther 23/2years contract with unlimited tv and 1gb ( orange carrier )
I'm also from Romania.
Cheers !

• 2012-11-13 01:03
  • 0UeX

> In reply to BlackBoy @ 2012-11-12 20:19 from aj$u - click to readHi, i have bought this device 4days ago, i did an endurance test: from 100% to 10% battery life in 4h25m with WI-fi on, 8gb app download on wifi, live tv and online gaming.
In normal condition it last me from one day to another, never let it discharge under 30% so far.
Very very good device, i can play gta3 nova asphalt 7 and many other games lag free.
Video recording and picture shooting is outstanding.
I totally recommend this device !
Cheers, Xtra

• 2012-11-13 01:02
  • 0UeX

> In reply to Andrei @ 2012-11-11 01:44 from ajNy - click to readHey there, i'm curious about the battery life, could you tell me, how long it lasts? Thanks in advance :)

• 2012-11-12 20:19
  • aj$u

> In reply to Ciprian @ 2012-11-11 20:29 from 33f@ - click to readIt has corning gorilla glass :)

• 2012-11-12 17:24
  • sqhi

SAR value on acer website is 1,25 but it doesn`t say anything else.

• 2012-11-11 20:30
  • 0Uck

Does it haves Gorilla Glass? Because it's very important for me

• 2012-11-11 20:29
  • 33f@

> In reply to bossul @ 2012-11-08 19:28 from ajTm - click to readSpecific absorption rate - it's about radioation. If value is below 2 w/kg, it's aprowed by european law.

• 2012-11-11 15:37
  • nyfF

I'm waiting monday to arrive....i will come back with some feedback...it sure look's amazing, got it for 50 euro/2 year contract 18 euro/month.

• 2012-11-11 01:44
  • ajNy
Total of 273 user reviews and opinions for Acer CloudMobile S500.