One of the worst phones I have ever seen! Despite it's characteristics it is very unstable and shows multiple fails both from software and hardware point of view. Dont'd spend your money on such crap!!
Anonymous, 28 Jun 2013My personal experience with S500:
- good: very nice design and finish, excelent screen qualit... moreI actually don'f have thse issues with the cloudmobile.
Wifi signal is ok-good, and 3g works fine. The rest,also.
Hi.Can someone tell me please where I can find touch screen for this type of phone?I droped him on the floor and touch screen stoped working so I need to change it.Thank you
Good: touch response on 4.1.2, camera on light, cpu performance,amazing dolby audio.
Bad: camera on darkness ,can't find quality accessories at time.
can some one tell me where can i find monitor 4 this im from belgium
Anonymous, 03 Jul 2013I got the same problems with te screen rotation. Any solutions for this?When I stumble upon this problem I usually restart the telephone and it works well after.
My personal experience with S500:
- good: very nice design and finish, excelent screen quality, reasonably fast and responsive
- gps accuracy at 5-10 meters usually
- lasts a maximum of 3 days on battery with low usage, one day or less with intensive use
- bad and annoying and life consuming: very poor signal (gsm and wifi), lots! of disconnections from networks (gsm and wifi), frequently keeps on switching between 2g/3g/3.5g (that means you can't actually connect and use the networks), usually 2-4% but sometimes even 10% time without signal (well, while S500 is disconnected from gsm network, there is plenty of signal... for every other mobile phone nearby), tricky to get signal back (disconnect & reconnect network, change manually between 2g & 3g and so on...), low image quality (for 8 megapixels)
- don't know about sound, video player or else
- conclusion: nice gadget, poor phone, DON'T BUY unless you want to piss yourself off.
Thanks for reading.
Best quality/price phone, very smooth no lags, upgaradble to jelly been , light in the pocket, full capacity to work any app/ games without lags, and full hd colors
The only bad thing about it is the modest battery life, it most not be used for long time to achieve a day without charging
DeuxEx, 27 May 2013It has no Gorila Glass!No, but he has "Chimpanzee Glass". :))
Philippe, 18 Feb 2013I have a custom Rooted Jelly Bean 4.1.2 ROM and I have removed the buttons from the screen. Th... morepliz mister can you send me tools links for rooting jelly 4.1.2 and what you are using to hide bottom bar without lossing notification ability ?u
DeuxEx, 27 May 2013It has Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Rumor: It will receive 4.2 soon I hope so