Acer F900 - user opinions and reviews

Acer

6.2
6.1
6.2

Had this for about a year and it's been to acer 3 times... touch screen is the worst i have ever seen.

• 2010-12-21 18:44
  • 0mv7

Acer should stick to laptops.. dont get the F900 even if they pay you to!!

• 2010-12-18 09:41
  • 3xy1

acer good phone i love f900

• 2010-12-12 12:15
  • ut89

I HATE THIS PHONE,
very slow, always hangs up, very bad touch screen.

the acer shell interface is cool though

• 2010-11-05 10:38
  • 0kIS

Don't wast your money on this F900 ..!!

I bought it last year and after 6 month of annoying hangs "up to 3 times perday with last refrence ROM" the GPS programs fail to get the satlite signal, and I couldn't use the navigation tool anymore ..

Now I buried that F900 in my closed, I can't even sell it becouse I don't want anyone to have the agony that I burden because of that phone..

google for the reviews about this phone and you will belive me !!

• 2010-11-01 15:48
  • fvCp

hi buddy i was quite suprise by review of some people coz i am usig same phone and dont have any trouble but more i am using this phone i am loving it.you know buddy monkey hand coconut

• 2010-10-30 05:26
  • 3YYT

> In reply to habib @ 2010-10-22 11:25 from 3ITR - click to readyes this is absolutely fantastic phone, people giving bad comments because of ignorance, but they cannot specify their bad experience with the phone, only they know is to give their own ideas.

• 2010-10-24 12:42
  • nCbx
  • F

I don`t now if i should bay this phone?it doesen`t look bad i need opinions now

• 2010-10-22 11:25
  • 3ITR

Hi,
Please do not buy this phone. It only gives trouble and nothing else. In less than a year, I cannot view any incomming calls, no wifi, no internet, no applications (all suddenly disappeared), no camera, no battery life, hangs all the time though I cannot use any application.

Worst kind of phone ever made. Acer guys give no guarantee on the software, only hardware so you can understand that this is a no good phone.

I have gone back to using my old sony ericsson 810 walkman phone. At least it gives me music, camera, caller id - the most basic things.

Dont take this phone.

• 2010-10-06 16:52
  • 3a8H

Pl. pl. pl. do not waste money on acer mobiles. Even the cheap chinese are better. Acer thenselves do not know how to set it right if there is a problem. It is better to give donation to poor rather than buying acer mobiles.

• 2010-09-25 16:22
  • tUs{

i dissapointed this acer f900 coz i buy last week but im not happy!!! its not good me... dont buy this model........

• 2010-09-20 14:33
  • 3Ydg

Well, What can I say about this product. This is such a ---- product by acer. It has lots of Issues. 1. Battery time, 2. Connection drop some times even during call, 3. Touch display issue, some time not working.. have to restart, 4. When this device goes to standby it is a luck that it comes to life on one press, 5. one important thing.. memory resource allocation is so bad, 6. Bluetooth and Wifi not working properly at a same time.... try this one by your self...
Bottom line, I am really disappointed by this product...

• 2010-09-12 17:12
  • 3Y9P

Upfront to all citizens of India please do not buy Acer. they have no service support. I bought F900 last July for 18K plus. It stopped booting 3 weeks back. I have given to their service centre SSS Enterprises. They have raised their hands saying they cannot locate the fault. In built diagnostics run fine but does not boot. This is the level of service of Acer in India. Don't waste your hard earn money on Acer.

• 2010-08-27 05:54
  • P$nt

> In reply to David @ 2010-07-26 12:08 from PUkX - click to read=======================
From Pride:
Just updated to the latest Rom (2.001.00).

I had the older rom and I had the same problem. I was having issues with getting the device out of sleep mode. (having to press the power button two or three times, sometimes delay in the screen coming on, and twice having to remove the battery). The Rom update seems to have sorted the issue with the black screen.
==========
Hi Pride and other friends, did any one solved this issue as what Pride described? I'm having exactly same bad experience. Thanks

• 2010-07-26 12:14
  • PUnJ

> In reply to Pride @ 2009-10-11 20:10 from 3aCe - click to readHi Pride and other friends here, I'm having the exactly same bad experience as Pride described. Did any of you solved this headache issue? Thank you in advance. From David in Singapore

• 2010-07-26 12:08
  • PUkX

Had this phone for a about 10 months, now in repair for a screen issue. Overall though, good phone for the price. Battery is very good on mine, charging about every 2 to 3 days with medium usage. Disable ACER shell and if you can cope with windows 6.1 it is a decent windows phone if you can find it at a good price.

• 2010-07-10 19:16
  • 3JeQ

Good phone on WM6.5

Original WM6.1 full of shit.

OS is really bad

• 2010-07-09 07:29
  • ibpE

i think it is a good windows phone.im planning to buy this mobile this coming week.any suggestion?

• 2010-06-30 17:39
  • SYKP

its a good phone overall. The call history is very limited. In the specs given above by GSMARENA the call history is mentioned practically unlimited but it is only for 6 days. How do we change the call history capacity?

Is it possible to upgrade this phone to 6.5 version?

• 2010-06-23 11:13
  • b%L6

This is the most crap phone that I have ever owned. Please never buy

• 2010-05-31 15:09
  • vw2R
Total of 171 user reviews and opinions for Acer F900.