Acer Iconia Smart - user opinions and reviews

Acer

7.6
7.5
7.4

I want iconia Mobile battery pls tell me where our Service center

• 2014-11-20 08:52
  • rKQq

My phone body is broken I contacted laxmi ngr Acer service centre but they were v rude and didn't give me the information about it anyone Pl. Let me know from where can i get acers300 iconia smart phone body.

• 2014-06-08 20:08
  • fCxq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-08 21:13 from 44rV - click to readyou need to reinstall wifi setting from hall road ..as after factory resetting its wifi becomes corrupt i faced this issue and repaired it from hall road lahore

• 2014-05-22 08:06
  • Iajj

my S300, after factory resetting it, it looks like i am not able to connect to Wifi, after turning on my WiFi the Wifi turns off after a few seconds by itself, , what am i suppose to do to solve my problem?

• 2014-05-08 21:13
  • 44rV

The Most horrible cell under the sky . no os upgrade. No support , In fact Acer should be asked to pay back our valuable money....worthless product in my hand....

• 2014-04-06 00:21
  • rAeF

Anyone manage to find Acer Iconia battery in Malaysia? I'm looking for the battery.

• 2014-03-17 05:51
  • IWHW

looking for the battery of acer smartphone a300 in malaysia can anyone help me where can i get it

• 2014-03-14 18:08
  • uCnM

> In reply to ghias @ 2013-03-04 15:46 from ITEE - click to readYeah I agree if in some point doesn't work well but I have planned to buy it anyway. Abviously, I will have been enjoying it.

• 2014-01-29 16:41
  • U$R3

• 2014-01-29 16:27
  • U$R3

Hy,
I am using acer s300... there is a problem with it. defult internet settings are deleted by me so now i m not able to use wifi nd internet. once more problem,,, bcoz of it, wallpaper is also not setting... plz give me solution..... im much worried.
thnxs

• 2013-11-04 17:24
  • KIQu

Is the OS upgradable? Thanks

• 2013-10-28 14:03
  • T6r}

Hello friends this mobile is smart and so much good on all piont .

• 2013-10-23 12:13
  • 9EXR

where can i see all the acer mobile in the philippines

• 2013-09-02 16:07
  • vaN%

where can i see all the acer mobile in the philippines

• 2013-09-02 16:06
  • vaN%

OS is android version 2.3.3.the present android version is 4.3. no upgrade is available for this phone after more than one and a half years after launch. there is no one to give a correct answer about the OS at acer.co.in. more over no support tab at acer.co.in for smartphones.

• 2013-07-14 18:54
  • YTJT

> In reply to chatalin @ 2013-06-12 20:09 from ncrc - click to readHow to make all software to come in big screen??please tell me the settings??

• 2013-06-25 18:26
  • ut9y

Full Screen applications problem can be solved very easily by installing 'launcher pro' and then go to launcher pro settings, then un-check the compatibility mode. on the other hand WIFI problem can also be easily handle by upgrading its software. No need to worry @ all. write full screen application problem in Acer S300 in the google, then there would be a page having detail to overcome this problem. :-)

• 2013-06-16 23:52
  • 6PEX

not a good device, ,
Wifi. Not connected after factory resetting, long time taken after switching on, app crashad, held again and again, extra shown force closed,
Looking beautiful but really headech, manufacturer not caring about there customer, that is more painable behavior from Acer. Uptill Acer no given solution especially about WiFi.

• 2013-06-16 16:43
  • KIDg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-14 04:41 from rJmU - click to readhow did you do that every app get a fullscreen?
By which institutions?

• 2013-06-12 20:09
  • ncrc

• 2013-05-20 13:32
  • Xufn
Total of 257 user reviews and opinions for Acer Iconia Smart.