Acer Iconia Tab A100 - user opinions and reviews

Acer

7.2
7.1
7.1

i have mine over 3 years and i never have any issues with this tablet.very good and fast. you can do absolutely everything with the tablet. good graphics for a 7 inch tablet,also do not beleive what other saying about the tablet. i can say is better than ipad and others tablet out there in the market. i bouth the a dell vvenue 8 pro and dislike it because the window 8.1 was so cramp in a little tablet.i absolutely agreed that 7 or 8 inches tablets work better with android systems.

• 2014-10-19 02:06
  • 45HZ

have it for two years now... works perfectlly

• 2014-09-16 17:11
  • 3qE2

dont buy; no service

• 2014-09-04 14:45
  • u7FU

I have my tab for two months but when I download some games it will be force close

• 2014-07-25 10:30
  • uWU4

• 2014-07-25 10:08
  • uWU4

I have had mine for 2 years. It worked great until about 2 months before the 2 year mark. I called Acer and told them that it wouldn't come on. I tried to charge it and nothing happened. It was out of warranty, but I told the Acer rep that I had purchased it with Discover and the warranty was doubled. As we talked she mentioned that there had been an issue with that model and she put me on hold. Next thing I knew, she said that I could send it in and they would pay shipping and for the repair. I got it back in a couple of weeks and it worked again! Awesome job, Acer!

• 2014-02-13 15:39
  • jyqV

I've had one for two years now and hands down still the best out there and by far the most durable. Never slows down and works like a dream. I hear lots of complaints about the battery but I think its great. About six hours of heavy use. Its a sharp looking unit too!! If you want performance and durability then anything Acer iis the way to go is apple still around ? Thieves aren't usually in business business business long but I think the mafia is their marketing team cause somehow people have. Been convinced their products are worth buying. Thank you Acer and keep on putting out the best hardware and you'll continue to grow.

Lifelong customer for sure!!!!!

• 2014-01-27 22:36
  • ID7k

I have one. Worked like a dream till a couple months back, now it won't turn on, take a charge, notta.

• 2014-01-19 19:41
  • qPPP

> In reply to einfach @ 2013-12-13 01:48 from fpwB - click to readI own two of these tablets and exceed 24hr power in battery constantly- no lag issues and constantly exceeds my expectations- The size is perfect and the thickness shows its durability- (dropped numerous times) Marks up easily but takes the blow working fine-

Basically a remark stating how its the worst tab ever cannot be taking seriously unless he has a solid backstory as to why the tablet is so bad-

• 2013-12-29 17:11
  • jCtR

the worst tab ever seen

• 2013-12-13 01:48
  • fpwB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-26 17:40 from 01hx - click to readThe Acer Iconia A100 does not have a sim slot.

• 2013-09-08 04:46
  • I0Rg

> In reply to frits @ 2013-08-20 08:59 from t7Xk - click to readThis tablet is discontinued now, but you can still find it on Amazon and Best Buy. I lucked out and found someone in my area selling this tab on Craigslist.

• 2013-09-08 04:45
  • I0Rg

Tablets are getting cheaper and affordable. Any device with 7 inch without the 3G network is a total failure and commit suicide to produce....

• 2013-09-06 18:53
  • PG3c

wher can i ordef this iconia tab a100

• 2013-08-20 08:59
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Vic @ 2013-04-07 20:25 from gQqC - click to readacer a100 a have sim slot

• 2013-07-26 17:40
  • 01hx

Got this gadget as a gift. wasn't expecting much... but boy! I was surprised. Very nice little tablet. I use it more than my asus transformer, its so much easier to carry around. This Iconia does everything the transformer does... except camera and battery life, ehh, not as good. and for me, skype and text+ apps work good!

• 2013-07-05 22:29
  • 48vb

> In reply to Vic @ 2013-04-07 20:25 from gQqC - click to readPlease, detail steps to install majicJack on Acer A100.

Thank you.

• 2013-05-07 17:12
  • j5W1

1) If the battery is rated 7.4 volts and the charger output voltage is 12 volts, is the tablet equipped with a built-in DC to DC converter in order to drop the 12 volts charger output to 7.4 volts needed by the battery?

2) As the battery capacity is limited to 1530 mah, can i supplement it with external 12 volts rechargeable battery with 4000 mah capacity?

• 2013-04-30 06:21
  • kC4m

For those who keep asking, the Acer A100 is not a phone. However, you can use it if you have Skype, the MagicJack or even the TextMe+ apps that allow phone calls.

• 2013-04-07 20:25
  • gQqC
Total of 117 user reviews and opinions for Acer Iconia Tab A100.