Acer Iconia Tab A100 - user opinions and reviews

7.2
7.1
7.1

Acer Iconia Tab A100, Handy and Powerful

Doing some tasks such as taking pictures will be different as Acer Iconia Tab A100 has a 2MP front-facing camera and a 5MP rear-facing camera. As you may already know, this tablet has everything that you want when it comes to a small but powerful tablet. The best part is that it has the latest OS so that you can get new applications through Android market. The price is quite reasonable compared with other tablets with same specifications. If you want to browse the internet, this tablet also has WIFI. Overall, Acer Iconia Tab A100 is very fast and responsive for those who need to get a tablet that is affordable but powerful.
source: http://www.acericoniatabs.com/...dia-feature/

• 2012-03-03 05:58
  • U}}D

do we have a case for this? its so hard to bring this if you do not have a case so you can move comfortably...

• 2012-02-29 05:31
  • IaHH

Wow this is my first tab and what a machine is great i take it with me all over most places have wi-fi but the only thing acer could have done with the gps ops is have it working with out enternet like a gps is but besides that its a very good looking and works super.

• 2012-02-26 05:38
  • YYUq

I've had this a little over two months now, and I'm amazed at how great it's doing. I suggest that the first thing you do is get a micro SD card, because once you use up most of the internal storage, the device as a whole gets Laggy. That's the only problem I've had, and I solved it by reboot in the device and saving my stuff too my SD card. I reccomend this to anyone who doesn't like the restraints of apple (uuughh) and doesn't want a ten inch tab. I love it to death and give it 5 stars!!!!!!! :))

• 2012-02-25 18:29
  • kSFD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-18 17:38 from LveZ - click to readYes, it can run very demanding games like GTA III without any lag :).

• 2012-02-22 19:02
  • 4mhw

the best powerfull value tab right now,it worths all of it's money because of it's hardware accelerated software that supports external hardware and the promise for ics update

• 2012-02-21 22:45
  • nmxc

I want this one, my cuestion is this can run great videogames like gta III?

• 2012-02-18 17:38
  • LveZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-28 20:28 from bJ6a - click to readIt has two 1530MAH battery inside, not just one. The battery is quite good if you know how to use the tablet with common sense. i.e, turn off Wifi when not needed, turn off the screen when not in use. Autokill the background running task. and if you know that you will be watching a video or playing a logn game with it for long time, connect it to a charger just like you use your notrbook/labtop. Dont forget the battery for this shot of device is only meant for short period usage (5 to 10 hours). it is already better than most of the notebook/labtop running soley on battery power alone. You will never want to use your notebook only on the battery power becuse you know it will not last too long. Just common sense here.

• 2012-01-21 18:25
  • q{V%

Excellent gadget. Skype video call works like magic. Very useful and handy. Camera quality very good. Keeping the size in mind, I would say the best gadget, bigger than a cellphone and smaller than a laptop, with a combination of qualities from both gadgets

• 2012-01-02 10:05
  • Nhtk

> In reply to tuffigirl @ 2011-12-30 16:49 from jBtH - click to readYou could always use the Mifi mobile 3g option ify haven't got the A101

• 2012-01-01 00:09
  • 3W6v

this is beauty full model i like it

• 2011-12-31 02:11
  • s8Ik

> In reply to neo @ 2011-12-19 16:26 from BRf@ - click to readYou can't surf the net with no wifi... duh!

• 2011-12-30 16:49
  • jBtH

> In reply to neo @ 2011-12-19 16:26 from BRf@ - click to readI hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I may have some for you. If you require the ability to add a sim card to your A100 then you actually need to make sure you purchased the version that supports that feature. There were multiple versions released, 8 or 16Gb wifi only versions and 8 or 16Gb 3g versions. I hwte to say it, but if you purchased the wrong one then, no there is no way to add your sim card. If you did purchase the 3g enabled device then the sim card should go directly next to your micro SD card.

• 2011-12-27 04:19
  • 4MSc

Fast dual core. Yes I notice the speed. Owned it for 1 month now and it's a great ereader too. Everything it great except: weird viewing angle from one side, a bit heavy, battery life not great. 4 to 5 hours depending on what you are doing. Touch screen at upper end of screen can be a bit iffy but that may be software related and possibly fixed one day. Also seems to click on an item when I am trying to scroll through a list of items.
I got mine for $200 including tax on Black friday 2011 so I got a great deal. I would not pay $300 for this. But it's better than the $200 kindle fire for sure.
I love it;-)

• 2011-12-22 21:08
  • YcGY

hi everyone... how can i surf the net if theres no wifi connection? simcard slot must atleast be present in A100 for me to have an internet line through simcard. my question is, does it have a simcard slot? thanks

• 2011-12-19 16:26
  • BRf@

Very disappointed with this. Ill give it 2/5 Verry slow and laggish. Too many crashes and its too thick for a tablet.

• 2011-12-19 14:26
  • TRFx

Love it

• 2011-12-09 08:06
  • kRpk

I just bought it yesterday and it was a really good experience !! Definitely loved it ! But i have to agree with you guys, abit downside for the battery life. But overall, an awesome tablet ! :)

• 2011-12-05 00:05
  • Ui{w

Unit is great for reading and watching movies yet battery is a issue, plus i can not get the GPS to work at all. Anyone can resolve that for me, keeps search for single...
I picked i up on Black Friday at Best Buy

• 2011-12-01 00:49
  • YhpI

I like it works really well for price I never really leave home with it so battery life is a problem for me

• 2011-11-26 17:23
  • qIik
Total of 117 user reviews and opinions for Acer Iconia Tab A100.