Acer Iconia Tab A101 - user opinions and reviews

Acer

6.1
6.2
6.0

> In reply to cha @ 2014-02-18 02:19 from vgh7 - click to readPlease ensure your already insert the SIM Card correctly. If you lost signal while on mode, try to off-on the tablet. It may solve the issue. But if no, try to re-insert the SIM Card.

More importantly, make sure you are in 3G/HSDPA area, and your SIM Card has internet quota :D

A101 has weak WIFI signal. Just for your note.

• 2014-02-20 04:55
  • s85X

> In reply to Yeti kartini @ 2013-10-31 04:50 from tA$R - click to readYes.. mine too
Do u know to fix it ?

• 2014-02-18 02:19
  • vgh7

Good tablet, good performance. Just no call function. I have used it for morr than 2 years. Still doing his job great.

well done acer.

• 2014-02-16 15:02
  • thu9

This model doesn't have call function. I only has sms function. You can stil use Line though.

The APN for data usually is done automatically by tablet itself. I changed my SIM Card several times with different operator and all of them are doing well. Make sure your position have good spots for signal.

Don't forget to upgrade the device OS to ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich)! How? Just access Settings and About Tablet. Pick System Update. It's more convenient than Honeycomb.

By the way, I have used this tablet for more than 1 year. Everything is going smoothly so far.

• 2013-12-18 07:57
  • uNfu

My tab acer iconia a101 always no services.. i don't know what wrong about my signal. why why..

• 2013-10-31 04:50
  • tA$R

where and how do I set up apn settings to access data?

• 2013-09-03 20:02
  • fmgi

how do I make calls with the Acer iconia tab a101?

• 2013-09-03 19:58
  • fmgi

> In reply to nihanda @ 2013-07-27 06:39 from w989 - click to readplease set up APN settings to access data

• 2013-08-25 12:29
  • terH

i got this last week, but still i couldn't activate data.i tried so many times to activate but useless.only i can send SMS no data

• 2013-07-27 06:39
  • w989

can we make a phone call with this device ? can we make a sms with this device ? give me more information please : janualfiqri@ymail.com

• 2013-05-30 07:48
  • tA$T

Acer Iconia Tab A101

• 2013-05-23 04:37
  • tUdx

i found out that there's no dialing procedure for this only for messaging

• 2013-05-20 22:52
  • v0Xh

i bought my tab a month ago....just got problems with it...nothing will likely displaying on its screen but still i can receive messages...may you help me fix the gadget... i would be please if you cud help me... i havent drop the thing...i just dont know why exactly

• 2013-02-17 10:52
  • t7XH

> In reply to KG @ 2012-09-27 12:57 from v{ur - click to read5MP is not related with it's quality for sure. It is related to the size of the picture.

The quality in indoor environment is good enough.
Outdoor environment with a lot of light and object conditions, it may affect quality of picture.

Just take it as a regular camera that have fair quality. I wont expect so much with camera in tablet or mobile. The best is still using real camera. You got what you paid.

• 2012-10-19 10:19
  • Iaea

I find the camera quality is very poor in my acer a101. settings are superfine and 5MP. Is there any way to improve?

• 2012-09-27 12:57
  • v{ur

> In reply to kris3 @ 2012-09-13 07:33 from 9xVm - click to readyes you can, when first time i buy A101 and try to download whatsapp I have a same question like U. but i try to ask that question to whatsapp support. and as soon as i have receive sendback email from support and they give us the link for download it. but sorry i can't give U that link caused i've deleted it mail from my tab.

• 2012-09-23 16:09
  • U}}C

ask,
can I install whatsapp on this tab?
please advice

• 2012-09-13 07:33
  • 9xVm

look good. but no phone

• 2012-08-18 11:01
  • ULZn

,-kkkkkNo phone ?!?!? For one of the Best products of acer !?!? So saaad i regret my send!!!

• 2012-07-02 00:41
  • MwTh

You may use battery saver or similar programs that can be downloaded from Android Market for free. It will help to keep your battery longer.
Secondly, please use SIM Card 3G to make internet connection. WIFI Connection will drain your battery faster, it is a common knowledge.
You may use messaging service by choosing Message in the menu of programs in the Android.
Battery is 1500 correct, but 2x1500 is the fact.
Well, I have used this tablet for months... the battery is still left after 12 -14 hours with office usage. Using a live wallpaper will drain your battery faster, but not in great percentage.
The minor is only : Official Accessories is rare. But you may find third party accessories suppliers in the Net.
There is a wide of variety tablet in the market now. You can choose one that suitable with your needed. Each tablet has it's own plus and minus, even the famous one.

• 2012-06-14 11:53
  • IaeH
Total of 62 user reviews and opinions for Acer Iconia Tab A101.