Acer Iconia Tab A1-810 - user opinions and reviews

7.8

Now afabile android 5.0 in romanian :D :))) :p

• 2015-05-03 11:31
  • pqxL

It's a 4/3 screen format. Perfect for me to read book and brwose on internet. Very good hardware. Good battery autonomy. I use every day. Best tablet at low price for daily usage.

• 2015-04-26 11:19
  • i8LL

> In reply to raiton @ 2015-04-23 15:51 from u7F8 - click to readI think never,lollipop It is for the newer models, but it can happen

• 2015-04-23 20:45
  • ptSU

> In reply to Nat @ 2015-04-22 12:37 from JK$Y - click to readMr. Nat very regret for what happened to you , I would not want to stand on the side of Acer ,but whether the screen can be broken by itself... the first time I ever heard in my life but I am doubtful whether anyone touch your tablet without your knowledge ( Broke ) and made you believe in it . Try to find out the truth , because nothing does not break itself.

• 2015-04-23 20:41
  • ptSU

When will this get lollipop upgrade?

• 2015-04-23 15:51
  • u7F8

I have this tablet for less than 2 years and today part of the display broke all by itself. This is extremely disappointing because I was always careful with it. It literally never fell down during the period of time I own it and I have never done anything that could have caused this problem. Acer has just lost a customer

• 2015-04-22 12:37
  • JK$Y

> In reply to alin @ 2015-04-17 05:03 from 7wjP - click to readI wonder whether you know what it means to format . it is erasing the disk , if you do that then you deleted the entire android application, so now go to an authorized service that you install new android os . or to check what you've done and to make things right .

• 2015-04-19 09:57
  • ptSU

> In reply to Alpf @ 2015-04-12 20:09 from 0ZDT - click to readif this is a question addressed to me, then I certify that the tablet works the same way with minor changes but nothing spectacular with a kit-kat update , so do not despair if you are not able to upgrade to the kit -kat version, and do not do it on your own .

• 2015-04-19 09:23
  • ptSU

i do hard format my accer icona tab but it beeing almost beeing one and half day still tab is showing erasing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what should i do now?

• 2015-04-17 05:03
  • 7wjP

When is this tab getting lollipop upgrade?!

• 2015-04-14 12:23
  • KhtJ

Is that true mate?

• 2015-04-12 20:09
  • 0ZDT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-24 20:30 from fsxk - click to readmy acer a1 810 is updated with firmware 4.4.2 . and I do not see any difference from 4.2.2 . just changed the color of bluetooth, wi - fi , etc from the blue is now white, and camera icona now is different. I think that there is any significant difference so do not experiment . Stay on the old version

• 2015-03-26 19:48
  • ptSU

Need an update for my operating system asap pls

• 2015-03-24 20:30
  • fsxk

> In reply to Paul @ 2015-03-20 16:35 from qZmR - click to readtablets should not be thrown in the trash for the operating system , simply go to the service , if it is under warranty then install the new software for the first time is free, and if you do not have a guarantee then you charge for the service , in my MKD cost 5eur .

• 2015-03-21 20:54
  • ptSU

> In reply to snollyr @ 2015-03-20 00:25 from 8FqT - click to readI received a notice that update was available and it was updated to 4.4.2. I did not go looking for it on my own, I received it by notification.

• 2015-03-21 12:58
  • qZmR

My Acer Iconia A1-810 was working fine had been updated to kitkat and was doing great. I went to turn on and nothing but Acer logo, after many attempts, I tried a factory reset using power button and volume up, went through the steps and tablet started erasing, it is now hung up on erasing mode, turns on and off alright just when on it is in erasing mode, has anyone else had this problem. I like the tablet and do not really want to trash it.

• 2015-03-20 16:35
  • qZmR

Can u tell me please how did you do to upgrade your device to KitKat,because every time I start to install it,he failed,I just wanna know how you did it?,please answer me back.

• 2015-03-20 00:25
  • 8FqT

I upgraded my Android to Kit Kat and now it works much better. It's faster and it doesn't stop.

• 2015-03-15 13:21
  • SYW4

> In reply to skinner @ 2015-02-21 23:21 from 39xV - click to readupgrading the software on your own , which is not firmware version , it is a mistake in the program and then complain , it's because the update is not synchronized. therefore always update the software with the original firmware version . that's why my acer a1-810 with 4.4.2 kit -kat update firmware , works much better .

• 2015-02-23 00:29
  • ptSU

> In reply to johan @ 2015-02-17 22:22 from Hx1x - click to readdo not install the operating system Android, there is a quality service that works with warranty. But what I do not understand is that everyone wants advanced version of android and you would have to go back a step backwards . my ace A1-810 is updated in 4.4.2 kit -kat for 8 or 9 months and it works perfectly, even and the battery lasts longer , so I do not understand why you're dissatisfied .

• 2015-02-22 21:16
  • ptSU
Total of 273 user reviews and opinions for Acer Iconia Tab A1-810.