Acer Iconia Tab A1-810 - user opinions and reviews

Acer

7.7
7.6
7.8

> In reply to SlightlyConfused @ 2014-06-02 03:27 from 7DV0 - click to readHave the same problem. Any answers on transferring anything to SD cards (mostly apps)?

• 2014-09-20 03:18
  • Ip}@

> In reply to z @ 2014-06-21 06:17 from t7XH - click to readMy Acer A1 810 is 7.9"

• 2014-09-20 03:05
  • Ip}@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-18 08:23 from Nv3w - click to readMy SD card kept sticking out. You have to push it all the way in,flush with the tablet & you will hear a faint click.To do this use a paperclip or something similar. To get it out, do the same thing. Push on it & it will pop out. Hope this helps.

• 2014-09-20 02:44
  • Ip}@

To have FULL CONTROLL over yourTablet and SDcard (on KitKat 4.4.2) you need to unlock boot loader+root+CWM'ed then install Xposed framework+KitKat SDcard Full Access module.
And for that go to :

• 2014-09-16 04:48
  • fqA@

After an update to kitkat I can not play my jlab Bluetooth speaker! Please help me.

• 2014-09-13 01:16
  • YahU

After an update came to me in the last week or two, I get what look like spam ads saying, the latest, your keyboardd is out of date. Why is this happening? google built spam into its latest update?

• 2014-09-13 00:32
  • r@q8

If you own this Acer A1~810 you are lucky guy.
Just realized that other than Nexus devices, many other brands tablets cannot operate properly on Android Runtime mode (ART) on the Kitkat OS.

Tested out the new Asus Memopad 8, yet this tablet can't even boot up after switching to the ART runtime setting.

So, my Acer A1~810 has been functioning on the ART runtime mode over a month and it's perfectly swift and smooth.apps open up real fast as well as switching between UI.
How Acer's engineers did such a good job on Acer A1~810 tablet i really dunno, but surely they have optimized this 2013 tablet so as to give it a new life and great performance.

Or you can go search the web with sentences for example ART Runtime Mode on Acer A1~810... etc. Etc to find out more information on the subject.

Keep your Acer A1~810.

• 2014-09-04 06:55
  • Kxu1

Please can you tell me how to move my photos to a sf card please

• 2014-08-31 13:53
  • 3iLQ

> In reply to dan3048 @ 2014-08-29 04:20 from D96p - click to readYou are damned right. Go for it.
In fact the wifi only Acer A1~810 is eligible for Kitkat update, a smoother Android version.

• 2014-08-29 13:22
  • Kxu1

I'm looking for an in expensive tablet for travel. Basically use wifi to check e-mail, surf the net, take some pictures, and read some books... It seems that this tablet should do the trick. Is this correct and how durable is it to throw into a khaki pocket or backpack?

• 2014-08-29 04:20
  • D96p

> In reply to khan @ 2014-08-21 07:03 from KIAi - click to readi had the same experience. i just endorsed my gadget to ACER service center. they've reset and fixed it. i think u should probably do the same as well.

• 2014-08-26 04:25
  • wujA

> In reply to Alyce @ 2014-08-22 16:28 from kEuW - click to readThe Acer A1~810 does not allow moving apps to the sdcard even updated to KITKAT.
BUT after update the performance improved very significantly.

• 2014-08-23 14:17
  • Kxu1

> In reply to Expert 123 @ 2014-08-05 06:51 from Kxu1 - click to readI'd like to know how well the functioning of the micro-sd card now works?
I bought my tablet recently (the Acer Iconia A-1) specifically because of the SD Card. I always kept my apps on the card instead of the tablet due to space issues. Now, after I buy the tablet, I find out I cannot move apps to SD Card ...and this update limits this even more.
I don't know whether the update is worth it or not if most apps won't work.

• 2014-08-22 16:28
  • kEuW

> In reply to Spooky36 @ 2014-08-22 02:49 from qGjf - click to readWhat type of email account is it?
Gmail?
Yahoo?
Hotmail?
Your ISP email account?
It sounds as if you are using your own ISP email account and have 'ticked' the box that tells your account to 'leave mail on server'.

You will need to provide additional information before anyone can instruct you to help.
You may not need to delete the account, just change a setting.
Have you contacted your ISP about this issue? They could probably walk you though fixing it.

• 2014-08-22 15:40
  • kEuW

I have an Acer Iconia A1-810 tablet; Android Version 4.4.2; how do I delete an email account? I tried to delete my email account, because I keep getting emails after Iíve deleted them, needless to say, this is verra annoying! Thank you for your assistance in this; it is greatly appreciated.

• 2014-08-22 02:49
  • qGjf

After upgrading to kitkat, my acer iconia a1 810 shuts down when charging... How can i solve this problem?

• 2014-08-21 17:43
  • v0qT

from where can i get its digitizer (touch screen ) , got my touch screen broken,,,, display working but touch not

• 2014-08-21 07:03
  • KIAi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-18 08:23 from Nv3w - click to readpush deeper with your finger nail

• 2014-08-20 08:30
  • ptSU

My SD card will not click in.

• 2014-08-18 08:23
  • Nv3w

> In reply to mr vavavoom @ 2014-08-11 03:48 from w0Pt - click to readDont have to. Just do the following:
1. Use Clean Master app to clean up junk files & memory.
2. Go to Setting 〉Storage 〉 Clear Cache data

Only if you encounter specific apps that run slow then you reinstall them.
My experience is that, this 4.4.2 firmware update for Acer A1~810 is very stable.

• 2014-08-11 07:47
  • Kxu1
Total of 195 user reviews and opinions for Acer Iconia Tab A1-810.