Acer Iconia Tab A1-810 - user opinions and reviews

Acer

7.7
7.6
7.8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-24 20:30 from fsxk - click to readmy acer a1 810 is updated with firmware 4.4.2 . and I do not see any difference from 4.2.2 . just changed the color of bluetooth, wi - fi , etc from the blue is now white, and camera icona now is different. I think that there is any significant difference so do not experiment . Stay on the old version

• 2015-03-26 19:48
  • ptSU

Need an update for my operating system asap pls

• 2015-03-24 20:30
  • fsxk

> In reply to Paul @ 2015-03-20 16:35 from qZmR - click to readtablets should not be thrown in the trash for the operating system , simply go to the service , if it is under warranty then install the new software for the first time is free, and if you do not have a guarantee then you charge for the service , in my MKD cost 5eur .

• 2015-03-21 20:54
  • ptSU

> In reply to snollyr @ 2015-03-20 00:25 from 8FqT - click to readI received a notice that update was available and it was updated to 4.4.2. I did not go looking for it on my own, I received it by notification.

• 2015-03-21 12:58
  • qZmR

My Acer Iconia A1-810 was working fine had been updated to kitkat and was doing great. I went to turn on and nothing but Acer logo, after many attempts, I tried a factory reset using power button and volume up, went through the steps and tablet started erasing, it is now hung up on erasing mode, turns on and off alright just when on it is in erasing mode, has anyone else had this problem. I like the tablet and do not really want to trash it.

• 2015-03-20 16:35
  • qZmR

Can u tell me please how did you do to upgrade your device to KitKat,because every time I start to install it,he failed,I just wanna know how you did it?,please answer me back.

• 2015-03-20 00:25
  • 8FqT

I upgraded my Android to Kit Kat and now it works much better. It's faster and it doesn't stop.

• 2015-03-15 13:21
  • SYW4

> In reply to skinner @ 2015-02-21 23:21 from 39xV - click to readupgrading the software on your own , which is not firmware version , it is a mistake in the program and then complain , it's because the update is not synchronized. therefore always update the software with the original firmware version . that's why my acer a1-810 with 4.4.2 kit -kat update firmware , works much better .

• 2015-02-23 00:29
  • ptSU

> In reply to johan @ 2015-02-17 22:22 from Hx1x - click to readdo not install the operating system Android, there is a quality service that works with warranty. But what I do not understand is that everyone wants advanced version of android and you would have to go back a step backwards . my ace A1-810 is updated in 4.4.2 kit -kat for 8 or 9 months and it works perfectly, even and the battery lasts longer , so I do not understand why you're dissatisfied .

• 2015-02-22 21:16
  • ptSU

> In reply to johan @ 2015-02-17 22:22 from Hx1x - click to readNo Johan. I (by mistake) downloaded the 4.4 2 system, it's awful, utter rubbish. Rang Acer, they weren't interested so took it to an authorised dealer/shop & they said you can't go back to old system, Acer won't allow/ co-operate. Very very poor customer service Acer. Quick to take our money but then !!!!!!!!.

• 2015-02-21 23:21

• 2015-02-21 23:18
  • 39xV

DON'T repeat DON'T download the new kit-kat system, it's utter s****e, crap & Acer people don't want to know. They fob you off but it's partly their fault for continously giving you the option. Shame on you ACER.

• 2015-02-21 23:04
  • 39xV

Hi dear all, I have Acer Tab A1-810.I wants to download old version now I have 4.4.2.can its possible? Plz help me Thanks.

• 2015-02-17 22:22
  • Hx1x

> In reply to ela @ 2015-02-04 10:17 from th9m - click to readIf I understand you correctly you want to use Skype on acer tablet in migration ..in another country. As far as I know, if you've already opened an account on your tablet, then you can make use of it in any country, even in any other product. you need a internet connection, and any tablet . Start Skype and logon. I hope I helped

• 2015-02-05 09:11
  • ptSU

how can i retrieve our conversation on skype in my tablet Acer Iconia A810, i will need it for immigration purposes,Looking for your opinion.
thankyou

• 2015-02-04 10:17
  • th9m

> In reply to sara @ 2014-12-28 09:17 from auRF - click to readI got Acer A1. HP Slate7. Galaxy Tab2. All this are ok. All this are budget Tab. Finally I got Lenovo A3000. This is a great budget tab. If u wish any better than go for Galaxy Tab S. But it will cost u more $$$.

• 2015-01-21 14:40
  • uCm$

Get an OTG n fixed with wireless Bluetooth keyboard n mouse n hey.... its works like a PC.

• 2015-01-21 14:33
  • uCm$

supeeer device...perfect for buying

• 2015-01-19 10:10
  • PUa6

> In reply to nokuthula @ 2015-01-16 12:31 from Mfyp - click to readno not support 3g.

• 2015-01-18 11:21
  • ptSU

can it be able to download phone call?

• 2015-01-16 12:31
  • Mfyp
Total of 262 user reviews and opinions for Acer Iconia Tab A1-810.