Acer Iconia Tab A1-810 - user opinions and reviews

Acer

7.7
7.6
7.8

> In reply to sara @ 2014-12-28 09:17 from auRF - click to readI got Acer A1. HP Slate7. Galaxy Tab2. All this are ok. All this are budget Tab. Finally I got Lenovo A3000. This is a great budget tab. If u wish any better than go for Galaxy Tab S. But it will cost u more $$$.

• 2015-01-21 14:40
  • uCm$

Get an OTG n fixed with wireless Bluetooth keyboard n mouse n hey.... its works like a PC.

• 2015-01-21 14:33
  • uCm$

supeeer device...perfect for buying

• 2015-01-19 10:10
  • PUa6

> In reply to nokuthula @ 2015-01-16 12:31 from Mfyp - click to readno not support 3g.

• 2015-01-18 11:21
  • ptSU

can it be able to download phone call?

• 2015-01-16 12:31
  • Mfyp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-15 03:38 from Su7V - click to readi have update 4.4.2 in may, and it work perfectly.

• 2015-01-16 12:18
  • ptSU

Don't upgrade to 4.4.2. I'm figthing with Acer service via mail right now, because of some hw-sw failures.

• 2015-01-15 03:38
  • Su7V

> In reply to Jenkai @ 2014-12-30 14:23 from YT@n - click to readtry 3times knock on the screen - display, this zoom in and out by 3times knocking, or touching

• 2015-01-14 14:19
  • ptSU

> In reply to Jo @ 2015-01-10 10:26 from 7Xup - click to readJo; as I understand your tablet will be included on and off all the time constantly . It may be the consequence if you do unauthorized change of operating system , flashing or root . these operations are at your risk and could damage os . If so then it is best to go to an authorized service and to install a new android os . if not then can try to charge battery for at least 4 hours , and check whether the charger is faulty by what he warms up and it's a sign that works . or you can try this ; push the power button and volume up button at sime time to boot device... to factory reset. also has a small hole interaction between ;microphone hole , and mini HDMI port , and I think it is for reset tablets.

• 2015-01-14 09:40
  • ptSU

> In reply to Grampa @ 2015-01-12 19:38 from 7I5$ - click to readto Grampa ; think this could help you; first thurn on bluetooth , then press for paired devices( it's limit time to 5 min, after 5min it close ). touch to visible to all bluetooth devices. then send file from the other device, you see bluetooth share incoming file, and press to acept, ..it's downloading...after . bluetooth share recived files and touch to open and see files are downloaded.

• 2015-01-14 09:14
  • ptSU

> In reply to blossom34 @ 2014-12-27 17:36 from 3eXJ - click to readI have same proplem

• 2015-01-14 02:21
  • fvZw

Great tablet except when it comes to downloading pictures. It is a new model which was received as a Christmas gift, and it has the latest KitKat Android system.

It turns off Blue Tooth downloads with an inane ? do you want to accept the down load.

There is no way or icon to answer that question.

In a few seconds that screen goes away and you are notified that your BT download didn't work.

When you to to the tablet's blue tooth screen, there is a long list of downloads that you/I supposedly refused. Which I didn't.

It also blocks or fails to down load or store an attached picture on messages or email.

It only seems to work, sometimes when downloading photos to G+ which becomes a pia to use with the billions of Elvis fans and others spamming your G+ homepage.

• 2015-01-12 19:38
  • 7I5$

Please help me about my Acer A1-810 is always hangs up and freezing even I pressed the power to off, it automatically On to Off unstoppable. Now it won't open so that I can reset it,if I switch the power to on it just turns to on and off unstoppable. Just to stop I just pressed the shutdown by using the paper clip..please help me..I don't know what to do..

• 2015-01-10 10:26
  • 7Xup

My sister buy me this tablet, and for the first time it was nice and easy to use. But there's a times that it's getting low battery essier than yesterday. I only charge it for 2 hours and its good enough to use and having a houndred percent. And its also become hanging even i don't do something. And it's annoying to me in using this tablet.

• 2014-12-31 03:16
  • v0qT

> In reply to Cardkleener @ 2014-12-29 21:32 from NCvV - click to readif it sometimes freezes , try this go to the setting , choose storage , cached data , clear, it should accelerate it .

• 2014-12-30 22:07
  • ptSU

I got a problem with this tab. Been using this for quite sometime now, but I can't really find away to fix my wall paper. Wall paper always zoomed in, it changes to that condition whenever I put the tab on landscape and it never comes back after that. And music art album also is zoom-in. I need some advise here, please. Thank you. The rest of specs are fine like the battery it doesn't drain easily. Camera is poor but I'm okay with it since I got it in cheap price. All in all tab is somehow perfect.

• 2014-12-30 14:23
  • YT@n

I've had this now for 15 months. I have had two problems with it that were fixed under warranty. The charging port and the camera. Both were resolved so I cannot complain about that. The battery could last a longer time. 6-8 hours is about maximum. Sometimes it will freeze in a game but that could be the APPs issue. Overall I like the tablet. The speaker could also be better. The camera works well. The one I have was updated. Mine now has a zoom and a timer. Great option. I would not hesitate to purchase another Acer product.

• 2014-12-29 21:32
  • NCvV

> In reply to sara @ 2014-12-28 09:17 from auRF - click to readdo not be canceling acer is not some lame company , though it's brand, my is with kit kat version but the jellybean is ok , but I think most likely working on lolypop

• 2014-12-29 17:56
  • ptSU

This device recife an message from Acer Live Update to update to a minor update to android 5.0 :)))

• 2014-12-28 20:39
  • pqxL

> In reply to sara @ 2014-12-28 09:17 from auRF - click to readThis tablet work perfectly ,mine is with 4.4.2 kit kat but no big diferent betwin 4.2.2 and 4.4.2 for me it was ok and with 4.2.2

• 2014-12-28 18:18
  • gKCu
Total of 247 user reviews and opinions for Acer Iconia Tab A1-810.