Acer Iconia Tab A510 - user opinions and reviews

190270

6.8
6.7
6.9

i love it so much! but its stop produce d.
its very hard to get in market too.
my god.

• 2014-03-01 14:59
  • tZj%

> In reply to ptolemaios @ 2013-03-01 06:10 from 3WEU - click to read1.To change the background (wallpaper):

Long press on unwanted background. A menu appears. Press "wallpaper". Another menu appears. Press any of the offered items to find a new background which you like. When you have found something you like, press "Set wallpaper". You will then have your new background.

2.You can also do this by:

Pressing the "Home" icon on the bottom bar.
Press the "Menu" icon, ( a row of vertical dots).
Press "Wallpaper".
Follow the rest of the instructions in the paragraph above.

3.Another way to do this:

Press the "Home" icon on the bottom bar.
Press the "Apps" icon in the top right corner, (a group of small squares).
Press "Settings".
Press "Display".
Press "Wallpaper".
Follow the rest of the instructions in section 1 above.

4. Or go to Google Play Store to find some other wallpapers which you like.
I use "No Wallpaper" live wallpaper. This gives me a plain black background to help me to see the icons easily.

I hope this helps you.

• 2013-05-24 00:34
  • mphE

hi all,
i just bought this tablet and this is my 2nd acer tablet.

The first one got occupied by my wife so I decided to buy one more so I can take it with me.

I have though some irritating blue background color. Do you k ow how to disactivate it ? I have the feeling maybe it is from some app ?

• 2013-03-01 06:10
  • 3WEU

like!like!like!

• 2013-02-28 11:57
  • vaMK

> In reply to KDB online @ 2013-01-02 00:14 from n2ig - click to readSorry for replying late. I got JB 4.1.2 update over the air. It poped up as notification message. All you do is accept and the install starts, tab reboots and you have your new JB firmware. I live in Europe, Macedonia.

• 2013-01-15 08:18
  • pcnU

Iconia Tab A510 or Transformer Prime TF201????? please reply somebody :-)

• 2013-01-08 18:48
  • IVxk

> In reply to zoccc @ 2012-12-17 08:23 from pcnU - click to readHi, what applications did you notice new? How come during my update all I experienced was the OS change.

• 2013-01-04 04:30
  • 2ApE

> In reply to KDB online @ 2013-01-02 00:14 from n2ig - click to readHi, from which country are you from? I received my OS update last December 19, 2012. It is an Over-the-air update.

• 2013-01-04 04:22
  • 2ApE

> In reply to zoccc @ 2012-12-17 08:23 from pcnU - click to readHello; how did You get the update Jelly bean 4.1.2 (official update). Through automatic update ? I have tried but got no offer of this type.

Thanks for reply to: kdb196geneva@sunrise.ch

• 2013-01-02 00:14
  • n2ig

Yestarday i got jelly bean 4.1.2 official update, runs soo smooth now and is double as fast as on ICS. New notification and power controll bar, keyboard, power saving feature, new settings menu and lots of new apps. Great job Acer !!!

• 2012-12-17 08:23
  • pcnU

> In reply to ahmedabbas @ 2012-10-12 15:00 from iEuF - click to readwho's can teach me how to use this tab?

• 2012-12-12 10:50
  • PIP9

good looking phone

• 2012-11-05 16:23
  • 9EBR

really practical, perfect and awesome..
Acer is a good company with great products..
I advise you to buy this... ;)

• 2012-10-12 15:00
  • iEuF

How can i connect this to bluetooth internet connection
thaks

• 2012-09-04 20:00
  • iwpJ

where I do buy this tabs in Ebay ? is this tab have released yet ? any answers will be a appreciate one ... thank's in advance

• 2012-07-27 18:48
  • tA$V

please!

tell me this acer tab a510-wi-fi-it is plug and play like the acer aspire laptop-notebook-wi-fi?

the acer aspire notebook wi-fi-i just plaug my wi-fi-internet number provided from the internet company and it works without any 1-or-2-or -3-years-playn.

please!

reply now.

thank you.

• 2012-07-25 04:15
  • 866c

> In reply to jo @ 2012-06-28 03:14 from K7gN - click to readVia Tethering with you mobile phone if your have internet in you mobile, of course. Download Tethering Widget in Android, activate it, and you'll find it as a Wifi spot on your tablet. Works perfect with my galaxy SII.

• 2012-07-11 15:34
  • paLn

no 3g is no hassle for me,just use your handphone as hotpsot,u can connect thru hotspot

• 2012-07-01 23:02
  • IVCh

it doesn't have 3g capability, how can i connect to the net with out wifi connnection

• 2012-06-28 03:14
  • K7gN

Does anyone know that whether this tab can run one of the Facebook games called backyard monster? Thx..

• 2012-06-22 05:24
  • 9Ed3
Total of 35 user reviews and opinions for Acer Iconia Tab A510.