Acer Iconia Tab B1-A71 - user opinions and reviews

Acer

6.8
6.3
6.6

dont know why' acer product using bluetooth is not easy to transfer file using bluetooth.
all i do is wait.. wait... wait... wait... then nothing happens.
LOL.

• 2014-04-03 10:41
  • KgtA

> In reply to pipi @ 2014-02-24 02:55 from v0qS - click to readthe file manager is just there ...just look for it...
but if its not there..
then try to get a file manager app. much easy for u.so u wont have a hard time looking for it.

• 2014-04-03 10:35
  • KgtA

i have two iconia B1 - the airphone input jack is not that durable long term use the input jack losen ,have a hard time adjusting just to make it sound good.

bec. ive been using the B1 for sometime now'evrytime i surf the net and i touch the screen its unstable (screen shakes)evrytime i scroll. before it was new it looks ok but for 5 to 8 months now this happens.. dont know why''.

• 2014-04-03 10:30
  • KgtA

I think the cost of this tablet is very high in comparison of its facilities. On line Shopping companies are taking its advantage selling two time cost of actual price. Since this tablet is providing as few as now a days requirement people like me harassing due to loss of hard earned money after its purchase.

• 2014-02-27 10:55
  • t}EP

> In reply to pipi @ 2014-02-24 02:55 from v0qS - click to readsorry i want to ask if this tab can use a modem for using data bundles? if u know pls let me know...i want to buy it but using WIFI alone is nt a solution for me

• 2014-02-25 17:19
  • NHLI

i have this tab for almost a year and still dont know where the file manager located at...hmmmm

• 2014-02-24 02:55
  • v0qS

how to turn off the speech output?

• 2014-02-21 09:43
  • wHrS

> In reply to Vishera96 @ 2014-02-17 17:59 from vV5G - click to readDid you give her a cheap gift too? As they say; what goes around comes around. :)

• 2014-02-19 20:45
  • pRB7

My girlfriend gave it to me for anniversary a year ago.. Quick review (Sorry sweety, but this tablet is amazingly horrible)
-1.2ghz Cortex A-9 is soooo slow, it can't and barely run the Real Steel WRB.. Other game might run just 'ok'..
-Cam perfomance is horrendous, no vid support..
-the Jellybean 4.1.3 can't be upgraded to 4.3 for improving speed, really dissapointed..
-The best part is, games always force close when heavy demanding game run like Dear Hunter.. Not just games, even apps will force close due to 512 MB RAM!!!
-Bad, Bad, Bad tablet ever.. even the cheapest chinese made tablet no brands at the same price will outperform 1027 times better than this..
-Rooted isn't easy..
-Battery just hold for 45mins on 50% brightness for 720p vid full charged battery..
-Screen is sucks,bad bad viewing angle..
-I recommended save your buck rather than buy this cheap plasticky and can bent the tablet for your own sake of life..
-I will traded-in for Moto G next month..

• 2014-02-17 17:59
  • vV5G

This tab was very nice for our daily use. Although it hangs for atleast once in a day, but every tablet hangs. Its very efficient to use and you will love using it especially playing games . But it hangs when I play Temple Run: Oz but overall its a nice tablet !

• 2014-02-17 13:42
  • t7XH

why can't for the blackberry messenger???

• 2014-02-10 07:46
  • sxnD

why do not have back camera?

• 2014-02-09 04:44
  • PTGm

Where do i find a keypad, ive been struggling. I want to load airtime.

• 2014-02-06 10:13
  • wMHH

disappointed no back camera

• 2014-02-05 05:34
  • t7ym

Can I connect my smart camara to my tablet so photos go direct to tablet as they do my phone

• 2014-01-31 19:07
  • pKeW

• 2014-01-31 19:06
  • pKeW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-26 17:01 from fmhX - click to readIt can be done by using the application AppMgr 3(roman letter). Thank you.

• 2014-01-25 04:38
  • ij2%

no OTG so I use ESfileexplorer. set up FTP connection then transfer to / from tablet. I move files between my HTC one and the Iconia easily.

• 2014-01-12 18:31
  • iL{4

How come my Acer iconia b1-a71 only charge up to 95%? It never reached the 100% indicator...been charging it for 4hours.... Does anyone have this experience? Please share yours...

• 2014-01-10 14:23
  • thc{
Total of 271 user reviews and opinions for Acer Iconia Tab B1-A71.