Acer Liquid C1 - user opinions and reviews

7.2

How you play FIFA 14? the storage is only 1GB

• 2014-02-15 12:31
  • IVy8

> In reply to adventxcz @ 2014-01-09 10:38 from txj3 - click to readhow to root acer c1? please i need this information. im not sure to root acer c1 with framaroot.

• 2014-01-26 14:40
  • U}}5

my phone has been upgraded to jb and rooted, there's no problem with batery, and i've tested to play fifa 14 and real racing 3, they run smoothly

• 2014-01-09 10:38
  • txj3

Anybody can tell me the Acer Liquid C1 (A GPS) working well with Waze?

• 2013-10-31 11:31
  • vV5G

Im running jelly bean in this phone, and i have to tell you guys the problem with heat and battery solved when this phone run in jelly bean.

But i found camera shooting is a bit slow in this update, maybe acer will send an update someday (i hope)

Overal, after change to jellybean i recomend this phone to first android buyer, just to show them how great android in such a cheap phone, and after you realize that you should change to the flagship

Great performance, solid build quality, and its a cheap one.

• 2013-10-02 14:07
  • vgj$

> In reply to gue @ 2013-08-09 06:21 from tA$k - click to readis ur phone rooted? un-root your phone first

• 2013-09-27 02:51

acer_I110_av052.RV04RC00_WW_Gen1
400MB update ?

• 2013-09-06 08:03
  • YQv8

> In reply to AzharMy @ 2013-05-14 14:49 from M7rk - click to readHow to root it?

• 2013-09-01 20:46
  • TC}w

How to install apps into external memory? 1gb is too small to install application, can any one here tell me how to move those apps to external memory card?

• 2013-09-01 20:44
  • TC}w

By seeing the specification, Intel chipset doesn't recommended for games. Better chhose Qualcomm, NVIDIA Tegra or Exynos chipset.

• 2013-08-31 06:21
  • y$d2

Android jellybean is running. My phone has got V. 4.0.4. it's not taking updates. :(

is anyone can tell that how can it be updated?

• 2013-08-09 06:21
  • tA$k

try to use smart keyboard pro

• 2013-08-09 05:16
  • tA$k

Does anyone know how to root this device.stuck with low storage unless u have access to sd card

• 2013-07-03 18:10
  • PRWV

I am happy with jelly bean update first of all.
Secondly I am totally disappointed by the battery life Acer has to offer knowing intel is power hungry, they should size up their battery.
I am not a gamer but a web search heavy user, core nor architecture nor speed do not matter to me.

• 2013-06-29 14:21
  • tZj9

Every time I try to install apps the phone fail and indicate that there is not enough memory. I have sufficient internal storage as well as sd card storage.

I also set default storage to the sd card, but nothing is saved on that card automatically.

Can anybody help please?

It is a new phone.

Thank you so much.

• 2013-06-29 11:48
  • 0r$w

I'm very happy with using this phone. WiFi capture is very good. Speed browsing is so fast .the phone memory is 4gd ya thats true. U all don't no how to using. U can check with data ok. Speed testing I compare to Samsung Intel processors very fast and clear data .

• 2013-06-25 17:48

• 2013-06-25 17:48
  • vV5G
Total of 59 user reviews and opinions for Acer Liquid C1.