Acer Liquid E2 - user opinions and reviews

1201750

7.8
8.1
7.9

Had the phone for just over two years. Started off fine for the first year or so. Then decline set in.
Problems with storage of basics like Whatsapp, emails, contacts etc despite putting in a larger memory card. Phone switches itself off, at intervals, daily. The only remedy to this I have found is to take the back off the phone, then remove and replace the battery etc. and eventually switching the phone on again. Unable to update anything. Most functions are back to factory settings. Been back to the shop of my mobile provider a few times, where the staff have tried their best and have been extremely helpful, but they have been unable to find a solution.

I need to get a new phone but I really do not know which one to choose, as I do not want a repeat of this experience.

• 2015-06-27 21:34
  • n5Kt

how to delete some contact?

• 2015-06-22 03:33
  • vgBe

great phone i just got it for mz Birthday... love the phone Amazing

• 2015-05-29 16:10
  • H5Fc

very nice phone ....has it since 2 years ... still no problem.......

• 2015-05-26 11:06
  • fu0j

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-19 21:26 from 38dR - click to readI just resolved that memory problem installing this: http://aiutatutti.altervista.o...erV370RE.apk
You need root and external SD-card with a partition in ext2.
With 2GB my acer works very better ;)

• 2015-05-25 10:51
  • H8r0

> In reply to gjst @ 2015-05-09 17:43 from HK}Y - click to readDid it really? It has been over 10 days ago... I have the same problem, really annoys the crap out of me!! So if this is a solution, I am really interested. But only if it is a solution...

• 2015-05-19 21:26
  • 38dR

I used Aptoide (downloaded from web) to download apps instead of the play store. This resolves the storage issue.

• 2015-05-09 17:43
  • HK}Y

Not happy with this phone at all.
Software not working properly, can't use and update any applications - message that not enough memory. - Bought additional memory card 16G - the same message- not enough memory. Called to Acer- advised to erase a phone. Erased a phone in 4 hours again - not enough memory. Just fed up. And not provider- not Acer not border to exchange for another phone.

• 2015-05-04 20:32
  • n5$T

> In reply to Tiohahu @ 2014-10-31 03:13 from y$9s - click to readWere you able to fix this issue? I'm having the same problem.

• 2015-04-22 13:18
  • pXDW

Very good...but I noticed that when I am using it, the battery is very quick to drain and so hot.

• 2015-03-26 09:13
  • ubJt

> In reply to sam @ 2015-03-23 21:49 from nxi0 - click to readme too, my phone bought from january 2013, and havent serious problem until now :)

• 2015-03-24 12:57
  • thu9

very good phone , had since oct 2013 n no problem at all

• 2015-03-23 21:49
  • nxi0

this phone have good performance, feature and design with affordable price

bad thing of this phone is about system storage (cant install many app) and slow front camera shutter speed

• 2015-03-23 19:46
  • thu9

So...guality/prices,its the best choice.I had this phone November2013 and still workin perfect.I have a few app and games wich u need a big space.I filled RAM and ROM memory,and surprises,no stutters,the processor does its jobs.
If u need more space,go to the Apps,and select all the apps u need to move,push the button "Move to SD Card"(except the System Apps).DTS Sound its workin perfect ,just buy a pair of good headphones and download a good player with h/w+ decoder and you"ll see the difference :) .3g internet is pretty fast,considering that I can watch online movies.WI-FI and Gps reciver are not brilliant,but are stable.Image stabilization is pretty useless for a clear picture,do not move/shake the phone :).Video at 1080p 30 fps its ok,no freezing and have a good sound quality at 48000 Hz.However is an Acer,not aftermarket phone :).Il recommended.My next phone,I wanna try Acer Liquid E3 Duos :)

• 2015-01-30 14:32
  • mEAe

• 2015-01-30 13:23
  • mEA2

Only one thing..and the most important also..it has very little internal memory...

• 2015-01-10 08:31
  • Nva7

I had my accer e2 duo on January 2015 it has work properly since I had it

• 2014-12-27 21:37
  • fsTy

I had the exact same happen, bought it in march 2014 2 months on/of button failed to work. Sent for repair got it back. 1 month later same happened again sent for 2nd repair. Called customer service for an update they claimed there was water damage (its never went near any water in this period) yet they insisted the warranty is void and I'd have to pay for a repair. Worst company ever "ACER". They will say anything to get more money out of you. The phone itself has a repeating defect with the on/off button failing after minor usage. I felt ripped off. DO NOT BUY. They are a bunch of COWBOYS.

• 2014-12-05 13:33
  • eF%A
  • F

where to find drafts message etc????

• 2014-11-08 20:19
  • p@iH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-28 17:00 from 39xW - click to readhappening to my acer liquid E2 phone also, when got call or doing call there's no sound. But if I pair it to my Bluetooth headset the sound is ok. Please help.Thx

• 2014-10-31 03:13
  • y$9s
Total of 288 user reviews and opinions for Acer Liquid E2.