Acer Liquid Express E320 - user opinions and reviews

197411

6.4
6.1
6.1

hello what can i do with my acer phone were i have blocked password many attemppts please help me how can i unlock them

• 2014-08-05 14:54
  • 0TFK

i have this phone too and lcd is damaged :(and i even checked it from australia and demark and even from uk but i cant get it still so worst phone ever

• 2014-05-05 11:33
  • KICn

H guys, I have had this fone for two years , been repairs five times .now its even working the screen comes on and off, I will never advise anybody to in for that, its worst fone I have ever use seens .

• 2013-12-08 13:53
  • HC3K

I've had this phone for 7 months now and I think it's safe to say this is the worst phone I've ever had. Some times it doesn't even start or when it starts I can't do anything but look at the screen where you can uninstall apps, it simply just won't go away. In the 7 months I've had this phone I've had to reset my phone to factory settings at least once a week and I've had weeks where I had to reset it every single day. So yeah, there are way better phones that are cheaper than this and actually work.

• 2013-11-28 13:48
  • T3FX

i have acere320 and lcd is damaged form where i can get it plz help me ?????

• 2013-11-01 11:19
  • 6PTm

I got the ACER Liquid in February 2013, it kept on saying force closure until it just froze cant do anything on it. In my country (Zimbabwe) I do not know if you have a support company

• 2013-10-28 14:39
  • Mfx9

I also have problems with the low storage symbol showing!! Very frustrating. But the guys in my local EE shop and also Carphone Warehouse were only too pleased to sort the problem out, as part of the service! Many thanks for your help lads

• 2013-10-23 19:39
  • BwVV

> In reply to shaz @ 2012-11-23 15:15 from 3xgs - click to readHad my Acer Liquid Express for nearly 2years now! ! Because it is my only means of using the internet etc it was okay, until l decided to receive my utility bills online!! The biggest mistake ever,for every time l want to view, whatever account l try to access the screen flickers,and unable to view my accounts. Please can someone help

• 2013-10-23 19:25
  • BwVV

I hav this kind of mobile but i don't know how to change the country.Everything what i want to install it writes "Thia item is not available in your country" can somebody help me :'(

• 2013-08-17 10:33
  • JG%T

why is it that my RAM and Rom are less than the one specified

• 2013-08-06 10:28
  • f0$b

> In reply to ryan @ 2013-03-14 16:22 from m5WU - click to readThis is a very wornderful phone, first time using it and have liked it. Keep it ba Acer***.

• 2013-04-01 08:12
  • fu%U

• 2013-04-01 08:12
  • fu%S

I personaly.think acer should stick to laptops I've had my liquid express 16 months now and its gad to go in repair twice for not turning on its always crashing I've got a 8gig mem card and fone always says memery full don't connect to wifi very often I think its rubbish thumbs down acer

• 2013-03-14 16:22
  • m5WU

it has stoped connecting to wiress .why

• 2013-03-04 14:21
  • NuQq

i love this phone its my spare. but a couple of niggles. this would of been awesome having had a 1ghz cpu. and stock android. orange bloatware really makes it lag. also poultry ram. so you need to put all apps on memory as you soon run out. even with a few apps on the phone. other than that i love it.

• 2013-01-16 21:13
  • mqMt

low memory. Will not sync with laptop

• 2012-12-09 21:14
  • HCqp

it is worse mobile it coudnot work when useing

• 2012-12-02 15:53
  • PSdf

i had really bad decision to buy this phone.phone it self all right but no picture quality and top of the very little storage.

• 2012-11-23 15:15
  • 3xgs

this is the worse phone i have ever used keeps saying low memory been back to the shop twice lost all my contacts photos music because they have put it back to factory settings goes for about three months then back to low memory rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2012-11-12 23:07
  • n5HU

Poor! The only think I can think of it!
My Acer liquid express doesn't connect to internet. Went twice to the shop for repairing it and twice came back as before with no internet connection! Dreadful! now I've only the bin for it!

• 2012-11-12 14:24
  • Ji51
Total of 45 user reviews and opinions for Acer Liquid Express E320.