Acer Liquid mt - user opinions and reviews

Acer

7.5
7.3
7.3

my acer smartphone liquid mt s120 has frozen on start up screen also i was downloadind pic s from friends bluetooth and it slow down then stoped so rest it noiw wont let me in just stays on andriod page

• 2014-03-14 14:45
  • 3Wqc

> In reply to sanjay.shetty @ 2013-12-03 11:48 from P$vt - click to readHi,

There service centre number is 020 325 44448 for Pune. Acers India Toll Free number is 1800 103 2237. Try contacting them. They fixed my screen last year in warranty period.

Hope this helps.

• 2014-03-01 10:34
  • uuQU

i can tell you how to custom rom this device without installing a new rom. russfawcus@gmail.com

• 2014-01-31 17:23
  • 39xZ

i got the acer s120 liquid mt last2 yrs d display ws broken some one pls help me how can i get it from?
there is no sourc of it

• 2014-01-15 12:23
  • uthn

I got this phone a few days ago and I hate it cant do anything on it cant even update stuff battery is crap never will I get a s120 again CRAP PHONE.

• 2013-12-29 06:02
  • 7s4V

Can anyone help me??? How to custom Rom this gadget.. Always in low storage mood..

• 2013-12-14 17:26
  • XMcd

Hello,

I bought my acer liquid metal 2 years ago.
Actually, there are only a few games which it does not support. (Mostly from GLU developers)
Even after 2 yrs, it supports most of the apps in the Play Store.
Recently I have had some trouble with the Capacitive buttons on my phone.
Can someone tell me where I can get my phone repaired? I cant find a acer service center for phones. They deal only with Laptops and tablets now.

Can someone point me in the right direction.
I live in Pune.

Thanks

• 2013-12-03 11:48
  • P$vt

This phone is so stupid it won't let me update facebook and other apps, the app store only gives me a few select games that fit my phone and that all suck. The phone comes with like 40 pre loaded apps that can't be deleted so that takes up all you're space. You can only get one game and if you want a different game you have to get rid of the game you have to get the new game. So I'm never getting this phone again.

• 2013-10-26 06:13
  • 45Vv

> In reply to Tk @ 2013-09-19 18:39 from fsT5 - click to readTO Clear your memory, go to Settings --> Applications --> Manage Applications --> All.

Here go to any application. Say "Browser". Click on that and then click on "Clear Data".

Similarly you can go in other Apps and delete data which you no longer use. This will free up lot of your phone space.

Also in this option it will allow you to move your App to Memory Card. Once it is moved to memory card lot of your space is cleared on phone memory.

Hope this helps.

• 2013-10-09 13:14
  • P$va

> In reply to Shail @ 2012-11-19 14:35 from bChE - click to readPlz can u help me,am using acer liquid metal phone my problem is dat always get dis feedback memory full when ever some send me message.i delete all my txt but stil.

• 2013-09-19 18:39
  • fsT5

Acer mobile iss awe'Some Realy

• 2013-04-10 13:12
  • tUdx

Hi, i have this phone, i bought it for 100 eur. nice phone, good camera, good sound in headphones, good speed, but the display isn-t good at all.if it is dirty it won-t work, if it is wet, it won-t work and push it self just by touching your face, even if the phone is close to you and the screen is shut down. the biggest problem is the fact that the phone is shutting down by it self, it restarts, but the worst is that this happens even during a call. the battery is good, 4 days with wi-fi and stuff.i don-t suggest to buy this phone.

• 2013-03-19 20:31
  • srra

nice phone .........i like this phone.feature4s r osam.

• 2013-03-09 15:46
  • 9BcP

where repair disply

• 2013-03-04 11:50
  • rAeW

software

• 2013-01-19 00:58
  • fm0C

> In reply to ami @ 2012-12-24 12:37 from u{ei - click to readhellow man u got all display in kazmi trading company

• 2012-12-29 15:15
  • Tr3%

my display is damage so any one tell me where i got display

• 2012-12-24 12:37
  • u{ei

> In reply to tee @ 2012-09-06 10:47 from rAq} - click to readwhich ROM do you use sir?

• 2012-12-20 15:24
  • N3Jp

hello my friend why this phone cant up to date android 2.3 ginger bread?thanks. i am irani

• 2012-12-14 13:26
  • 0ytB

> In reply to Raj @ 2012-11-22 16:34 from 98vy - click to readThanks Raj!!
You were correct, I couldn't find the back panel. Though I love this phone except its camera. Yeah due to no market share we cannot expect service and spare parts in India. Thats sad.

Shail

• 2012-12-11 19:49
  • bCiM
Total of 303 user reviews and opinions for Acer Liquid mt.