Acer Liquid mt - user opinions and reviews

641928

7.6
7.5
7.5

> In reply to abc @ 2012-11-23 08:29 from MjbP - click to readYes it has FM radio

• 2012-11-29 00:13
  • XrxG

this phone have fm radio!

• 2012-11-23 08:29
  • MjbP

Hi Shail,
I believe there is no way to get any spare for Liquid metal. You will not get any spare in India. Acer mobiles does not have any market share in India, it is just a use and throw thing. Think well, Acer could not provide service for their own product within 18 months after a product launch. So it is waste of time to search for some other external spare suppliers. From this we could see that how much Acer is good enough.
In my life Acer is the only worst company I have ever seen in terms of after sales service. Learnt a lesson after wasting hard earned money. I my life I will never buy an Acer product.

• 2012-11-22 16:34

> In reply to Raj @ 2012-10-22 19:41 from 98vy - click to readHi Raj,

If you have done some research on the spare parts, Could you please tell me where to look for? I have lost the back panel but Acer service center is not able to provide(Though they were good in resolving other issues due to physical damage). I am based out of bangalore.

Thanks,
Shail

• 2012-11-19 14:35
  • bChE

> In reply to Raj @ 2012-10-22 19:41 from 98vy - click to readAcer were fine for me, but I'm based in Australia, my phone service provider Telstra were less willing to replace my phone though :/

• 2012-11-04 04:58
  • w6kY

WTF you talking about........I have it two years and its wonderful......I have and samsung galaxy 2....galaxy is not bether..... acer is the king.......

• 2012-11-02 23:22
  • 0SU2

The box it came in is more useful and worth the money than the handset it self! A waste of time and money.

• 2012-10-28 02:57
  • yVgU

Take atmost care before going for Acer products they are way behind in providing service. After buying an Acer product you are on your own risk. The company is not very keen in even supplying spares. My experience with Acer S120 was really really bad in terms of service. Atlast learnt a lesson after a big hole in my pocket from an Acer product.
I would suggest, look at all the options before going for Acer products. They are only interested in selling a product and not in providing some kind of service after sale. Here in India it is very much worst indeed. From my experience I found that they do not know even basic business ethics but at some cost.

• 2012-10-22 19:41
  • 98vy

I bought this mobile 18 months back. It was simply great after OS upgrade. All of a sudden on one day the phone devoleped a problem in its display, then I took it to nearest Acer service center. After a week I got a call from them and I was really shocked to hear the response from them. They asked me thow the phone in trash since they have stopped the support for Acer phones. Its just only six months after my Warranty period. so just think of Acer's responsibility in providing after sales service. Think well before going for Acer products because there are so many better options available. My personal advice is never ever go for Acer product.

• 2012-10-22 19:29
  • 98vy

i really liked the model its fantstic i am egar to by this phone ........

• 2012-10-21 12:41
  • 9xpe

> In reply to Unknown @ 2012-08-11 03:25 from JafS - click to readyes dude why not

• 2012-10-13 15:49
  • 7w4q

ce tare e i-am pus android 10.1 si merge bine si am procesor de 5 GHz i7

• 2012-09-28 18:21
  • 3cgS

> In reply to tee @ 2012-09-06 10:47 from rAq} - click to readMy longest is about the same with an app that turns off my bluetooth, wi-fi, gps etc. when I don't need them. Takes the hassle out of doing it myself. I absolutely love this phone.

• 2012-09-14 09:30
  • wgLS

> In reply to ssri @ 2012-06-02 05:38 from Iaxq - click to readMy battery lasts 8 days with normal use as a phone, Without ever turning it offensive. Maximum the battery has lasted was 11 days. With internet and bluetooth continuously on lasts a day oor two

• 2012-09-06 10:47
  • rAq}

I am not able to listen the voice properly from caller so any body plz plz tell me how to solve this problem???

• 2012-09-05 20:55
  • K2E}

> In reply to Acerfan @ 2012-08-11 14:59 from dZXI - click to readyes it does, i have used it before and it worked magic, the only prob is that u have to turn the fone around from time to tym so that person can see your face through the back camera. you can hear and talk and both can hear each other's voice, this phone works wonders just like a proper laptop!

• 2012-08-22 08:15
  • fu@2

i have it but can some one tell me that my display is broken how to replace it

• 2012-08-19 12:00
  • t}uN

> In reply to kennyken @ 2012-08-09 08:56 from PTRJ - click to readTry putting earphone in 3.5mm jack. If it works and if u cud listen than there is no problem. Remove it and try again. Then it shud work.

• 2012-08-16 08:21
  • rA@x

Does this device support skype?

• 2012-08-11 14:59
  • dZXI

Does this device support skype??

• 2012-08-11 03:25
  • JafS
Total of 303 user reviews and opinions for Acer Liquid mt.