Acer Liquid Z110 - user opinions and reviews

Acer

6.6
6.6
7.0

My acer keeps popping up the recent apps and its so boring to use. How can I disable this recent page?

• 2014-04-16 10:13
  • N7IJ

• 2014-04-16 09:34
  • N7IJ

My phone fell to the floor and the sd card can't be mounted. The card can be read on the computer but it can't be read on the phone. How do I fix this?

• 2014-04-05 03:55
  • w0Pt

> In reply to ram @ 2014-01-13 12:13 from uv8M - click to readZ110 has 2 layers of screen so the problem "touch pad" it's broken but the LCD it is not broke .. so you have to go to the acer service center and say to them what the problem is .. if you got no warranty on any repair service center phone. . ok tq

• 2014-01-16 12:19
  • TSPC

My mobile is having some problem with touch and i request if any one have touch of liuid z111 acer mobile please inform me

• 2014-01-13 12:13

• Kxd4

how and where we can buy the battery Acer Liquid Z110,

• 2014-01-04 05:25
  • Kxd4

I bought Acer liquid some 7 days ago. Everything was ok until people who were calling me complained of hearing their voices echo as they talked, this made us misunderstand each other. I'm very disappointed w/ Acer & regret having to trust its brand name.

• 2013-12-26 15:33
  • t7Xr

> In reply to a_prajastowo @ 2013-03-20 07:56 from PFWH - click to readhow to download fiwmware

• 2013-12-13 15:07
  • KZ8B

> In reply to tin @ 2013-08-31 09:28 from w0Pt - click to readSame with me
It back again although I make reset factory. Now I bought other brand new phone to daily use. I use my acer phone for listening music.

• 2013-10-09 10:22
  • tZjP

> In reply to karen @ 2013-09-30 07:30 from KgZR - click to readHello,

I found a solution to this problem, but it works. I put a flexible magnet like the " Australian's koala magnet" which I cut to interpose it between the battery and the phone.That's all.

• 2013-10-01 00:06
  • nSA{

why is it that my phone keeps on popping everytime when the recent apps. coming, i cant no longer enjoy on using it because it backs again and again

• 2013-09-30 07:30
  • KgZR

my acer all most of the time. i can not use the screen very well.and i can not answer call.screen al most of the time stop. and not work well

• 2013-09-25 16:34
  • NhJq

How to screenshot plz

• 2013-09-24 11:50
  • mD6t

So as like many user, I had home key jammed problem too. I have contacted to ACER via internet and explain the problem in details.
They ask me to send the phone to them for their cost or to the place where I bought it.
I prefer to go to the place that I have bought the phone (DARTY) I gave the phone and a couple of pages of conversation with ACER about details of the problem.
After that, I have to wait for 3 weeks to get back my phone. They have changed to touchscreen and updated the software to a new one.
And they didn't ask any money for this. (I am in France and the phone is still under warranty) So far, I am using this phone since 1 month (after getting back) and it works well. fingers crossed, no jammed key or other problem.
So, if you have the same problem, I strongly suggest you to contact to Acer via internet and than proceed with what they will tell you.
Cause obviously they know that there is a problem and they accept without any further question of you explain the problem well and politely.
I hope that will help you all.

• 2013-09-24 09:46
  • M0bb

> In reply to adolphemax @ 2013-09-05 19:28 from p@ep - click to readThat's right.
My acer too.
In fact I just bought.
Until now his screen.
Always difficult in friction.
I want to sell again.
Already falling prices.
And I really like to wear acer.

• 2013-09-15 01:41
  • Qxpq

Hi there
I sent back my Acer Liquid to the NL service centre because the screen seemed to have a life of its own and sometimes I couldn't even swipe to answer a call. The service centre told me the fault was mine for 'pressing too hard on the screen'. Has anyone else had this experience and/or reaction from the service centre? The seller, BASE, told me that several clients had the same problem...

• 2013-09-05 19:28
  • p@ep

So much problem, touch screen problem and always hang,

• 2013-09-03 11:45
  • PTGs

> In reply to Flipje @ 2013-03-28 15:28 from xZ@i - click to readthat is my problem now..the recent application is always appearing..is there any solution.pls help.

• 2013-08-31 09:36
  • w0Pt

how to kill the recent file application on my phone.pls help me

• 2013-08-31 09:28
  • w0Pt
Total of 186 user reviews and opinions for Acer Liquid Z110.