Acer Liquid Z2 - user opinions and reviews

Acer

6.1
6.4
6.2

my phone always lag but after I install android assistant app, my phone is faster and better but not 100% ok.. give a try if your acer z120 is in trouble...

• 2014-11-07 01:37
  • wc6N

pizza chesse avatar_full.png

• 2014-09-15 18:21
  • NC1B

it froze with in a month and sniffs crack butt but seriously it wont work for squat

• 2014-09-15 18:20
  • NC1B

I'm phone is weak. How to stop it from log?

• 2014-08-28 07:48
  • v0qJ

it's very simple gadget and don't put many apps into it or you'll get problem many many times..

• 2014-08-15 09:22
  • uMLe

pls good people help me big problem invalid imes,just bought this manchine,help,help.......

• 2014-08-09 22:27
  • ftVi

Im Using Acer Liquid Z120 is good but i have trouble in keyboard

• 2014-07-31 10:53
  • wr6Z

> In reply to Pablo @ 2014-06-26 11:57 from KhsF - click to readI have similar issue as well. How to fix it?

• 2014-07-28 10:47
  • PTGm

i have use this phone for 4 months and seriously this phone quite good actually..i have installed many apps (yea i'm student and u know how many apps i used) didn't expect too many negative feedback from all of you.use clean master to remove unnecessary files in your device to avoid bugging..and actually every phone even expensive phone need to do that.. simple and easy..:)

• 2014-07-24 19:44
  • PGE$
  • F

> In reply to radosjaff @ 2013-10-18 09:23 from UG3b - click to readOk, i got this phone for almost a year and its crap! First rooting took me hours, then i realized: Use Kingo Root! It works fast and easy! But my second problem; My screen just bugs if its getting 35 degrees or more. And my battery drains too fast!

• 2014-07-19 23:53
  • mSmM

> In reply to Hawari @ 2014-05-07 08:12 from vfxa - click to readI used this phone less then 6 months. Yes, it was laggy as hell. But after I removed some unnecessary application it is not lag anymore. Now it never has problem except its small screen. It is not too small tho, but now I just need bigger screen.

• 2014-07-13 03:53
  • 6c1i

umm I used this smartphone more than a years and it was very lag. when I touch the screen it always opening the other application that I won't to open. looks like an error between the touchscreen and it screen. fix it!

• 2014-06-26 11:57
  • KhsF

• 2014-06-26 11:55
  • KhsF

This phone is not that bad. Well if you don't want it to be laggy, then you should delete unnecessary apps. I did it, and it's not that laggy anymore. The price is very cheap, and I still a teenage who has not a job yet and do not have much money. Not that bad guys.

• 2014-05-07 08:12
  • vfxa

> In reply to Hectordj @ 2013-06-26 17:52 from IVZV - click to readyes. it can play any games :)

• 2014-04-27 05:34
  • 7X2x

the best Stupid phone ever

• 2014-02-24 22:04
  • mS6B

I just bought it. It says there is a firmware update.. I installed it and device says update complete. When I went to system no changes has been made and Also there is still this "update" available.
Z120
4.1.1
Kernel 3.4.0

Anyone can tell me?

• 2014-02-10 19:36
  • 0CsQ

Very slow and quite lag! especially when typing.
and launcher always suddenly stop, and u need to restart. very Disappointed.

• 2014-01-27 17:50
  • IVxM

when it is charging you cannot open it and texting ,sometimes the memory card hard to detect, and when it slide to open it and click the image of icon the result was different very dissapointed .

• 2014-01-26 06:25
  • t7XH

I have it since half a year.
It serves basic purposes as a smartphone - it was cheapest at the time I bought it.
It is as slow as all other very low end smartphones.
I had(still has) few problems with it:
First it broke when it suddenly without any good reason slowed down 100 times and worked in veeery slow motion, still worked but even starting the phone took more then 48 hours (!!), got repaired on warranty, supposedly by reinstalling system.

Second and still since, it sometimes looses connection with gsm operators, also with no reason, sometimes can show that it has connection, while in reality it hasn't, after powering down and back up the phone it reestabilishes connection.

• 2013-12-20 18:38
  • naxw
Total of 107 user reviews and opinions for Acer Liquid Z2.