Acer Liquid Z5 - user opinions and reviews

Acer

7.2
6.6
5.9

the worst cell phone I ever bought. It is always blank the screen and only one week after bought it, I had to take it back to review. It always hang all the programs , not working properly.
Not recommended.
I used to have the pc, good, but in cell phone, you need to improve a lot

• 2015-04-17 20:50
  • n0ms

guys please help me,i bought this phone in cape town been 2 weeks now yesterday the screen became blank,just black but i can stil recieve calls,please help me,whats the problem!?

• 2015-04-10 13:55
  • fjUq

well considering i just got it and it jusst turned off n wont turn on wont charge nothing

• 2015-04-08 14:04
  • QDW4

my phone always hang. what is the remedy or configuration? help

• 2015-04-05 05:15
  • t7Xx

garbage device, do you have receipt?

• 2015-04-02 13:53
  • mq1E
  • F

please answer me .. thanks a lot ..

• 2015-03-31 14:13
  • P%uZ

i cant access my camera .. its said that cant connect to thw camera .. and camera error .. help me please

• 2015-03-31 14:12
  • P%uZ

i cant access my camera ..

• 2015-03-31 14:11
  • P%uZ

yupyup!! this is the best phone ever,,wow..dropped it a few its scatters a bit ..but after a few elbow grease minutes it s back to working again!! it calls without you even touching it,,hah hows that for automation.,,wow.. sometimes if it gets gets tired is shut itself up without warning..wow best phone ever.. good as door stoppers.. doors wont budge..

• 2015-03-15 15:30
  • S1N9

> In reply to squeegy75 @ 2015-03-07 10:22 from vaP2 - click to readYup and its still working fine.=) even I already drop it twice haha. Just buy a flip cover for extra protection.

• 2015-03-14 16:59
  • v0qT

> In reply to gm @ 2015-01-11 05:17 from v0qT - click to readI just got this fone a few hours ago as a free phone from a postpaid subscription. I hope what you say is true. Yours is the only recent review I read about this phone that says something positive about it. I just hope I don't regret choosing this over a Samsung phone.

Fingers crossed...

• 2015-03-07 10:22
  • vaP2

Yoh ive been reading comments and ive made decision not 2buy the fone, sounds like its not a very good fone, so sorry uve lost 1of many customers!

• 2015-02-27 15:25
  • fjTT

Where can i fix my acer screen in cape town? the phone fell and one side is cracked with no touch function?

• 2015-02-25 10:38
  • NHLI
  • F

I AM Using Acer Z150, It is very bad phone, even its new but hang, and stuk many times, some times screen off and not getting turn off, going to break it soon maybe,

Its last time i purchase Acer phone

• 2015-02-22 08:53
  • 3C6h

please my camera cant connect since i bought this phone ... i keeps restarting the phone but nothing is happening.... please help me out ?

• 2015-02-21 15:39
  • ELN4

what a piece of junk, went for repairing 3 times in 1 month of purchase and still its giving me headache, it doesn't vibrate - just ringing-.. Acer stop the greediness and focus on laptops.. u have failed us bigtime and our R2200s went down the drain. how do you guys feel when You chop our money while we struggling with this crap u have produced????????????

• 2015-02-13 15:39
  • rv3H

Terribly slow phone, large screen but cannot say the same for the resolution. Phone freezes regularly, and cannot be reset-must wait for the phone to die to restart. Camera quality is poor at best, front facing camera has no light sensitivity, bring a flashlight with you to take daytime selfies. Lock screen is unintuitive and phone likes to unlock itself for no reason.

Do i have anything nice to say about this phone?
well, it makes a mediocre paperweight / doorstop

looking to buy this phone?
save your money and use a payphone instead of this rubbish.

• 2015-02-11 20:11
  • j%vp

Can this phone get Instagram?

• 2015-02-10 15:16
  • Nv{N

I bought the Acer Liquid Z5 in December 2014. I loved the for phone the problem is the screen cracked and the store where I bought the told me they can't help me. There is nothing wrong with the phone except the cracked screen and I have looked everywhere for it with no luck

• 2015-02-10 10:02
  • fjT}

I am very very disappointed at staples for selling my granddaughter one of these acer phones,,she is only 13 ,she was at the arena and someone bumped into my granddaughter her phone went flying and smashed the screen,,she bought this in December and so proud ,,well I guess staples should not of sold 13 year old a phone ,,and didn't mention accdential warranty,,now she is out 174 dollars,,,what has this world come to very disappointed with staples and the phone

• 2015-02-08 01:35
  • EFNd
Total of 156 user reviews and opinions for Acer Liquid Z5.