Acer Liquid Z5 - user opinions and reviews

Acer

7.2
6.6
5.9

I have just bought this model 2 days ago when suddenly it went lock itself requesting privacy lock. Later brought this phone back to shop and took ome half month to come back. However, I can't remember where I kept the batery and its cover cause with was giben to me when I first sent it to shop for unlocking the privacy lock. Now I am looking for the batery and casing and was informed not available. How dissappointed.

• 2015-02-01 00:21
  • KZ8T

the phnoe hangs a lot of even after restart, its still the same and I brought the phone less than 5 day. I will never buy acer phone again

• 2015-01-28 13:55
  • uH@U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-17 19:23 from 0wBx - click to readMines done the same first time I left it and then it came back on but nothing this time it's going back tomorrow

• 2015-01-26 01:11
  • mpQt

my phone had a sound problem in two weeks of purchase, I took it back to the store and it was sent to Acer in Cape Town. In one week my phone was back, fixed- free of charge, maybe you should all do the same.. use your two year warranty

• 2015-01-23 12:30
  • rvaE

I was always a fan of ACER products (myself being in IT), but this handset is the worst handset ever built. VERY slow, not a lot of features, bad design (for example why does the camera edge stand out because now it scratches easily; the back body itself scratches easily), POOR camera. The only good thing is the battery life is okay. Other than that, this is absolutely garbage! ACER, don't make phones, just make PC's...okay? I am so disappointed in this phone, i actually just wanna throw it away and not sell it because i feel ashamed of it!

• 2015-01-22 10:56
  • fr1%

Battery last long, Camera is very good. Can play fifa. Overall this smartphone is very good.

• 2015-01-21 17:50
  • Iak3

I had is two monts and it just crashed,its dead.blue light is blinking and nothing happens.Sound was very low,connection very bad.Im very dissapointed

• 2015-01-17 19:23
  • 0wBx

> In reply to tj @ 2015-01-09 14:03 from pL4@ - click to readYou have to connect your phone with your computer and put music on your phone from the computer. You have to copy paste :)

• 2015-01-17 13:21
  • SuqU

Im using this phone for about 6 months and its still working fine. I got this from a postpaid plan. Im satisfied with the performance of this gadget, specially the battery performance and the camera. Why do you have to throw away a month old phone if you can go to the service center to get it fixed? Just asking.

• 2015-01-11 05:17
  • v0qT

couldn't wait to have this phone, but how the hell do you get music on it, been trying for weeks to work it out with no joy.

• 2015-01-09 14:03
  • pL4@

does acer ppl even bother to read these negative comments and try to at least do something about it.. mine is one week old and it has lost sound already. it only vibrates, can even play music

• 2015-01-05 10:25
  • rvaI

I'll never ever buy Acer. After 2 weeks from date of bought the phone is not switching on & I have to through it away. It doesn't work anyway. friends , never buy Acer products

• 2014-12-29 06:13
  • teqN

i buy my phone last august, now it doesn't work the camera..i will never buy acer again...

• 2014-12-22 07:06
  • PAvZ

> In reply to KIM SOO RI @ 2014-11-15 13:38 from UD%n - click to readSame here. I have to start all over again.

• 2014-12-21 08:24
  • CAmv

Very disapointed.My phone is not even 2 months old and it doesnt want to switch on.The volume was soft and the signal very weak.Will never ever purchase an acer again.

• 2014-12-17 15:29
  • NXSq

cannot figure out how to access my voice mail

• 2014-12-16 22:18
  • C546

I bought this mobile phone but I must replace after 2 months usage. Primary camera is just desapeare, and the blockade is normal thing. Dont waste your money.

• 2014-12-15 21:41
  • gC2Y

> In reply to Bin @ 2014-09-20 21:13 from K59b - click to readGo to kingroot.net download the kingroot apk press the green button ant wait 2min thats all

• 2014-12-14 12:49
  • LgRC

> In reply to she @ 2014-12-11 04:05 from vpcP - click to readI'm pretty sure it's just an isolated case. Acer is a Big Company and well known for making computers. We can't generalize it as even brand new products can have factory defect. And it goes to all products.
In any device problem, Hard reset by pressing the reset button or soft reset through the settings (Restore factory setting) usually fixes problems.
Reset should be the last resort as it will delete all your data. Make sure also that your phone memory has enough space as full space makes phone hang.
If those steps won't help, Bring it back to Manufacturer.

• 2014-12-13 00:36
  • t7Ph

This product is really very bad. I bought it for 5 days now, even if it is not loaded with apps it hangs every time. I am watching movie and it hangs and turned off, now it's for repair. I can't use it for one month.Suggestion: don't dare to buy this product!

• 2014-12-11 04:05
  • vpcP
Total of 135 user reviews and opinions for Acer Liquid Z5.