Acer M900 - user opinions and reviews

Acer

6.0
6.1
5.9

awesome look sure i will buy this phone

• 2009-12-28 11:04
  • P$uD

I did buy this phone and I'm looking for a sillicon case..didn't find any :( all I found was an ugly leather case..anyone know where I can find accessories and cases for this phone? I tried ebay, amazon, bestbuy, newegg...but so far nothing

• 2009-12-24 09:51
  • fwVa

GSMarena please review this phone.

Tack

• 2009-12-17 11:34
  • SpjW

Im pleased with the ACER M900 in general. Not so sure about some of the negative comments below, but hey you always get people moaning about anything. Having said that the ONLY negative I would say about this phone is the battery life is pretty poor, I dont use it that heavily during the day and its usually in stand by mode but after taking it off charge at 7am it normally needs charging again by 6pm and thats not using it heavily. Of course I can buy a 2nd battery or have a charger in the car and a USB charger plugged into the PC at work which helps.
Apart from that the phone is fine, takes decent photos but remember even though its a 5 meg camera it is a phone and will not take mint photos like a stand alone 5 meg camera, it is a mobile phone after all with so many options and functions it takes some time to go through them all.
I have the HTC Tytn 2 and the Acer is bigger but looks nicer, if Im honest I prefer the HTC angled screen when Im emailing as it is more natural with the screen tilted towards you, having said that the Acers screen is a lot bigger and easier to look at.
The acer does have the finger print security but I turned mine off as it gets on my nerves having to keep using it but thats a personal thing. It works faster enough for me. I did want the HTC Touch Pro 2 as Ive always had HTC phones but using the ACER M900 with the SPB Mobile shell it is one hell of a mobile that much I can tell you. Just let down by the short battery life apart from that mint.

• 2009-12-09 18:47
  • n560

> In reply to akis @ 2009-11-19 11:45 from m{8S - click to readI have seen it at Expancys and its well cheap considering what it does!!!! Can you get windows 6.5????

• 2009-12-04 22:49
  • 0Fbk

i ordered the M900 from expansys and the delay of the delivery it is something that you can not imagine. Can anyone tell me the delivery time of M900 from the specific site?

• 2009-11-19 11:45
  • m{8S

Hello,
Do you know if Skype can be installed on M900?
And how.

• 2009-11-17 15:25
  • Sws0

> In reply to Kriston @ 2009-11-03 19:31 from m1dM - click to readThanks! Just ordered the phone from expansys.
It's the cheapest I found.
You are the king.

• 2009-11-16 13:32
  • 51qG

Can anyone please tell me where I can find Anti Virus, Shell and other freebies for this Mobile ?

• 2009-11-06 07:34
  • vGWu

I bought one for GBP180 (EUR 195) from expansys

• 2009-11-03 19:31
  • m1dM

I found it for 239 Euros ( NEW) ... Is it worth?

• 2009-11-01 22:14
  • pVG@

poor baterry live...stand by only 20 hours

• 2009-10-31 00:14
  • tDy5

I allredy using M900 now. But unfortunaly Acer M900 is not good...
Poor build quality. It feels like a cheap toy.
poor photo (Camera) quality.
not enough ram.
Many bugs.
Olso i only love to beautiful design.

• 2009-10-30 00:44
  • vNkr

I LIKE THIS PHONE.look at it,for long while its definitely a mini laptop, who needs 12mp , buy a camera. Were talking about a gadget here,Question is i wana have a good resolution screen,watch movies or animes,GSmarena let us know cAN THE SCREEN ACT AS THOSE WGA TYPE or what ever the name is..Cheers Brunei Deladi

• 2009-10-22 16:41
  • uZ9d

uh,,,gsmarena??? do you have a review on this product??? does it feel solid ... because my samsung u600 feels a bit shaky...

• 2009-10-22 03:25
  • ibc}

already use this phone for 1,5 months,
generally great phone but still have problem with the video camera mode which very lagging in any pixel mode, maybe wait till it has software update.
the gps very fast to respond maybe because sirf star 3 chipset compare to my old tytn2 .
memory only 128mb very shame,if 288 like new high end htc phone will be very good because i installed opera htc touch hd version very2 good to use and i have to uninstalled it because it takes lot of memory (approx 15mb) .
i bought it 700usd last month maybe now already 650usd.
overall very pleased to have this phone and i recomended it compare to htc or other brand with this price and technology.

• 2009-10-08 11:18
  • wr0H

How much is it?What a Nice mobile phone it is!

• 2009-09-19 12:47
  • p@}6

It's great.., but I hope Acer make it better using higher speed processor and better display technology as samsung does with omnia B7610 pro.

Any way I'll try to take it one as it has different thing in security technolgy. Great Acer, I wait for your other inovative products. Be competitive as your notebook division.

• 2009-09-05 15:31
  • uEy$

is it available in india?

• 2009-09-04 13:45
  • uBZa

Camera has face and smile detection, battery is Lithium-Poly @ 1530mAh.

• 2009-08-29 19:08
  • 424b
  • F
Total of 164 user reviews and opinions for Acer M900.