Alcatel Idol X - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

8.3
8.0
8.0

> In reply to mazmaz @ 2014-08-08 11:40 from jx{N - click to readMazmaz: not all of them: mine doesn't have that problem.

• 2014-08-08 12:24
  • 3KaE

> In reply to 0123 @ 2014-08-07 08:09 from vV5y - click to readall the units have the same problem because of the poor GPU

• 2014-08-08 11:40
  • jx{N

My touch screen will touches itself. And is that my phone still under warranty if I repaired the phone before this? The warranty still haven't expiry.

• 2014-08-07 08:09
  • vV5y

> In reply to babakmansouri @ 2014-07-20 13:59 from Mfxf - click to readDownload CPU-Z it's actually the 6589

• 2014-08-07 02:06
  • 45QS

> In reply to Praveen @ 2014-08-01 10:46 from P@Rq - click to readHave had the phone a month now with zero problems my if I use it like a phone is meant to I get 2 days out of the battery if I use it like I do (emulator's more or less like a PC) I get a full day did you condition your battery appropriately straight out of the box ? If not that's more then likely the cause for all of you who have battery issues as for it heating up and ghosting I have never had that problem maybe call your carrier before your warranty runs up ? But again that could be an issue with not conditioning your battery

• 2014-08-07 00:26
  • 86wv

> In reply to Portablepower @ 2014-08-04 19:20 from IBBa - click to readNever had heat-problems with mine. Most probably a defective unit. Return it and get a new one.

• 2014-08-06 10:15
  • 3KaE

> In reply to Samo @ 2014-08-06 08:06 from iLYs - click to readmy only comments are short battery life(One day with normal usage) & Poor headphones compaired to other manufacturers.

• 2014-08-06 08:12
  • iLYs

My previous mobile was Galaxy Note 1....The Alcatel Idol X is very good compaired to it's price,good looking,excellent touch screen,high specs, very good camera.I recommend it.

• 2014-08-06 08:06
  • iLYs

> In reply to Portablepower @ 2014-08-04 19:20 from IBBa - click to readI have the same problem ......I think it's due to the weak "GPU" .... I uninstalled my favorite live wallpaper to get ride of this problem .....try to do the same and feed me back

• 2014-08-05 20:27
  • j%wN

I live in Ontario, Canada and I purchased this phone a few months ago. Love the phone its my first android unit.... only question I have is wtf is with the heat problems ??? if my phone gets the slightest hot my phone starts going wacky.... its like it is a ghost taking over my phone... pages swipe on there own apps start up like "someone" has pressed on the icon for the app. Is this normal ? im worried its going to eat up my data etc as once instance the phone kept trying to start a wifi hotspot... i imediately shut the phone down .... this is getting to be a daily routine in which im surprized i havent thrown the ph yet lol .... PLEASE HELP

• 2014-08-04 19:20
  • IBBa
  • Soldier Of Salvation
  • Rating0

> In reply to Big wolf @ 2014-07-15 18:20 from NqkY - click to readi have the same problem and its annoying any help with it????????

• 2014-08-02 14:01
  • NkHq

> In reply to AmolJ @ 2014-06-06 16:44 from t}YJ - click to readI even bought this phone. For ur info. this dual sim mode model doesn' t have a sd card slot. The one with single sim only supports sd card.

• 2014-08-02 03:53
  • U{1y

Hi, I got this handset last one week back, everything fine, but the battery backup too bad, even the battery is not giving one day also, any solutions for this problem. thanks

• 2014-08-01 10:46
  • P@Rq

> In reply to Jojo999 @ 2014-07-02 18:37 from gC71 - click to readThe same thing happens with the iphone 4

• 2014-07-31 17:49
  • Ixi0

> In reply to Alcatel Slovenia @ 2014-07-30 18:56 from 39nv - click to readYou Stop.!!! Dont condemned this phone just because you got a defective one. Mine still going excellent since bought in October last year. Correct your fact. Thank you..

• 2014-07-31 10:39
  • KZ8P

Don't buy this phone. It died only after one month of usage and reclamation handling took 3 months and resulted in returning me broken phone with suggestion I return it to the seller.

• 2014-07-30 18:56
  • 39nv

> In reply to Baggyman @ 2014-07-27 01:37 from qb6i - click to readWho knows what you bought. Mine is fantastic, got it from telenor in serbia. Works nicely.

• 2014-07-29 16:01
  • swmH

DO NOT buy the IDOL X, Virgin talked me into when it came out, plying it as the phone to have, stupid me, I bought it. Buggy, continual "no sim card installed" issues, 'forgets' sd card, Bluetooth drops constantly, cheap, nasty, and I am stuck with it.

• 2014-07-27 01:37
  • qb6i

> In reply to othman @ 2014-07-20 03:47 from NkkK - click to readremove your screen protector it is affecting the back key too much try to get a screen protector which is too thin or get any screen protector and cut it till the end of the screen before the keys below
try it it works ;)

• 2014-07-25 03:00
  • NkhA
Total of 932 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel Idol X.