Alcatel Idol X - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

8.3
8.0
8.0

can any body help me making decision?
I'm totally confused between alcatel Idol-x and Samsung galaxy s3 neo,
which one do you recommend me?

• 2014-06-29 12:56
  • B}qb

> In reply to rope24 @ 2014-06-26 18:20 from swna - click to readWhat is your country ? and you got this feedback through what ? as I tried to contact them on TCL website and Onetouch website but i couldn`t !!!

• 2014-06-28 15:50
  • fmm%

> In reply to Alcatel @ 2014-06-19 19:29 from TL5j - click to readPlease let me know your source of this piece of news !

• 2014-06-28 15:48
  • fmm%

> In reply to AmolJ @ 2014-06-06 16:44 from t}YJ - click to readif you have a dual sim there is no slot for a 32gb card

• 2014-06-27 18:12
  • q}tf

Here is the reply from Alcatel. :)

Thank you for contacting Alcatel Onetouch!
We have plan to update idol X to 4.4 kitkat this year,but we can't confirm the date for you.Please keep your eye on following website for the latest update information:http://www.alcatelonetouch.com....Uw­LRzaumi88

Again thank you and have a wonderful day.

Should you have another request, do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for choosing Alcatel!

• 2014-06-26 18:20
  • swna

is it good enough to change iphone 4s for this device

• 2014-06-25 16:00
  • naqS

it is a really great device , i luv it .... no lag at all and the ram never fully consumed even after installing heavy apps and all the apps you need you will have about 1 gb of free ram
great job alcatel .... GO ON :)

• 2014-06-24 17:38
  • fkP%

no updayte

• 2014-06-23 19:30
  • Mfxe

> In reply to AmolJ @ 2014-06-06 16:44 from t}YJ - click to readfor dual sim phone there is no additional memory slot.
for Single sim phone the other sim slot is used as an additionsl 32MB memory slot

• 2014-06-23 08:35
  • p7AD

> In reply to P!ss3d off @ 2014-06-21 21:51 from sgms - click to readI had a similar issue and I found a solution ...mine used to starts apps on the screen by itself as if there was an invisible hand touching the screen and that was annoying me till I removed the live wallpaper and after that every thing was okay

• 2014-06-22 22:17
  • cHmc

My Alcatel the screen doesn't freeze, my issue is when it gets warm after 2 mins of use, the screen glitches right out, I'm not able to text, or move screens or even if I don't touch the screen it flips out and self selects things, the only way I can get 2 more minutes of use before it glitches again is by turning the screen off and back on again. I'm so annoyed even more so now cause it took almost ten minutes to type this message. Is anyone else having this issue? Btw this is my 2nd Alcatel handset, the first one froze so bad that they just sent me a new one, the old one and this one both had/have this screen issue.

• 2014-06-21 21:51
  • sgms

> In reply to Soldier Of Salvation @ 2014-06-12 19:23 from NkHR - click to readTry this:

• 2014-06-21 17:33
  • eYc8

> In reply to Alcatel @ 2014-06-19 19:29 from TL5j - click to readTell me if the new update will come

• 2014-06-21 07:18
  • ibhJ

> In reply to ahsiek @ 2014-05-25 01:03 from 458c - click to readGot the same problem. With Virgin Mobile in Canada. Phone screen freezes and goes black. It has happen about 5 times in two months. During text messaging and on the net browser. Also data connection is on but cannot surf the web. In all cases I had to shut down and restart the phone. Coming from an S2 galaxy this phone sucks. I bought it cause it was slim and light with a 5" screen. Virgin mobile have provided no help whatsoever, their reception with this phone in buildings is non existent. I called to complain they told me that they do not guarantee reception inside buildings. On the the next snow storm I will go out in the snow to make my call. So in summary Alcatel and Virgin Mobile both suck.

• 2014-06-20 13:31
  • M6G4

> In reply to M.Srag @ 2014-05-28 14:23 from fmna - click to readIt will get kitkat 4.4.2. Update in upcoming (September or earlier) month.

• 2014-06-19 19:29
  • TL5j

> In reply to AmolJ @ 2014-06-06 16:44 from t}YJ - click to readPlease be advised that the dual sim model for idol x has no micro sd card....but it has a built in capacity of up to 16gb....the idol x single sim has a slot for micro sd card....

• 2014-06-17 18:09
  • thi3

Custom ROM based on AOSP 4.1.2

• 2014-06-13 13:21
  • iJab

Hi,
is it a good mobile or not and why?

• 2014-06-13 07:18
  • Nqw}
  • Soldier Of Salvation
  • Rating0

how to lower the brightness cause the lowest setting is already very bright and might be considered as the highest brightness in other phones someone will help please?

• 2014-06-12 19:23
  • NkHR

> In reply to AmolJ @ 2014-06-06 16:44 from t}YJ - click to readPlease check external pen drive connects it or not.If it accessing external pen drive then u need not worry @ memoru card slot

• 2014-06-11 11:42
  • vbRc
Total of 879 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel Idol X.