Alcatel Mandarina Duck - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.3
5.9
5.9

Where does it have karaoke? :) is it a java game or something? Mine is green.. it was love at first sight.I have it for two years.. no problems..

• 2011-05-12 19:22
  • JFPH

I used to have this phone (bought a new one recently). It's adorable (especially the little duck design on the back), pocket-sized, and useful/handy.

• 2011-05-07 14:11
  • 0T3C

i love this phone

• 2011-03-03 10:23
  • mX1L

This phone recently won the Prize for most Innovative Mobile Phone at the Mobile World Congress!
Congrats to Alcatel! May they enjoy much more success

• 2011-01-26 03:26
  • Mfy4

A fantastic small pocket sized phone, I use mine more for the fetures - camera, calendar etc & phone as emergencies only. Finally died after very heavy rain (still lights up but buttons don't work) after 2 years - now looking for another identical

• 2010-10-03 15:07
  • nxg%

its so cute .. rely wana buy this one

• 2009-12-31 01:40
  • IaHw

It looks really cute. I like the duck design on the back of the phone... hehehe...

• 2009-12-18 12:45
  • wY8}

i just love the phone my boy friend bought it for me.

• 2009-12-16 11:08
  • fuBa

my mum has this phone it's ok i used to use it to put songs on my samsung

• 2009-07-14 16:58
  • m71j

I ahve this phone in green colour. It's very good. It cost only 50 euros on this special offer. . .
And it doesn't have either Donald Duck or Quack quack tunes in it... :D

• 2009-05-27 17:17
  • m4eW

Is this phone have Donald Duck or 'quack quack' tones?

• 2009-04-27 21:06
  • w0QN

how can i repair my screen

• 2009-04-17 21:23
  • fueF

do you like this phone? are there mobiles nokia in indonesia?? i can´t believe,,.,.duck?? (*_*) oh my god

• 2009-03-05 09:22
  • iBtv

Try to get in touch with www.cellatel.com. They are the partner for North America.

• 2009-01-21 21:22
  • mAJ3

> In reply to Knight Rider @ 2008-11-12 18:41 from mAJ3 - click to readHow can i get that phone, i m so in love with it. Is there some store in quebec canada where i can find one?

• 2008-12-30 18:51

• wreg

1. give the procedure to connect to internet

• 2008-12-15 15:57
  • mcuY

te be honest with you im a die hard fan of alcatel

yet my first phone that i bought wth my own money is OT 511 (FIRST POLYPHNC PHONE IN MALAYSIA IF IM NT MISTAKEN)

THEN OT 322

AND LASTLY THE OT 7531

but rather dissampointing its hard to find alcatel phone in Malaysia..thats why now im currntly using nokia "who so called connecting people" hehehe

by the way anytime in the future would alcatel came up wth phone 3G music phone at least 3mgpxl camera..micro sd card and so on..

im hoping that alcatel would came out wth a phone tht would become revolutionary

i think thats all by now

email me at : halim_edeni@yahoo.com

• 2008-11-25 05:59
  • PA8e

Well first of all thank you for all the kind words!

And no i am not a bot... i am very real, Nelson can verify that. I am just an Alcatel enthousiast... if you don't like Alcatel that is a shame... it is just like with cars... Some people like VolksWagen some others like Ford. I am a Ford fan! Same is with my phones, sure i can like Nokia... but i don't, i just happen to like Alcatel ;)

I am in touch with Alcatel directly that is why i can help people so effectively and fast. And provide others with reliable information about Alcatel... and Alcatel on their turn use the feedback i get from people in their future products... so if you have any remarks, questions, comments or suggestions... just email me on un112@msn.com and you will see i am not a bot.

Thanks :)!

• 2008-11-12 18:41
  • mAJ3
Total of 62 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel Mandarina Duck.