Alcatel Net - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

8.1
8.0
8.1

One of the best phones I had. This phone did not give me a headache. Good sound and good inerface. Nice music player. I hpoe it had Wifi and big battery.

• 2011-12-18 08:37
  • vxtm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-20 13:52 from 7tAH - click to readtrue same vith me

• 2011-12-03 17:22
  • utrq

it is a brilliant phone with a optical trackpad . one can't get such a multimedia phone with optical trackpad at such affordable price

• 2011-11-20 19:56
  • TL5j

my phone is not playing mp4 videos downloaded from popular wapsites for mobiles while other low level mobiles are playing same videos plz help me in this regard

• 2011-11-20 13:52
  • 7tAH

> In reply to Mammu @ 2011-10-15 20:35 from 9xFq - click to readya this is free application software but GPRS charges shall be applicable.

• 2011-11-04 08:14
  • 9Gma

Is dis cell have free yahoo mesgner?pls gv rply

• 2011-10-15 20:35
  • 9xFq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-12-11 12:48 from vaNH - click to readI buy 2day only.Its abids b.f.with free of bluetooth also.

• 2011-10-15 20:28
  • 9xDp

I love my phone..its simply superb with great options....!!

• 2011-10-15 20:11
  • 9xB$

This phone is no less than Blackberry.
Price is unbelivable Economical.
compared with others.

• 2011-09-25 21:37
  • bCH{

i soooooo love my phone..:)

• 2011-09-09 08:47
  • t7Zn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-14 04:56 from 7qCd - click to readyes you can..either via usb cable or bluetooth..:)

• 2011-09-09 08:45
  • t7Zn

> In reply to Tintin @ 2011-07-24 08:10 from sUSD - click to readitsm internet ready..just go to web browser then got to settings then edit profile...there you'll see all the networks you can choose from..:)

• 2011-09-09 08:43
  • t7Zn

well.. honestly... to be fair... this is a superb phone on its price range... nice qwerty keypad( but i dont know how to create a "Ñ" in the text)... responsive trackpad...nice screen resolution...hmmm about the interface... its kinda ok (i hope i can change the widgets @ the standy screen... speaker? well it LOUD and clear... battery life? im a heavy texter.. for me.. it lasted for more than 3 days...it was a JAVA application.. which is good..it was radio and also it was an EBOOK reader... it is so convenient to read ebooks...the camera.. well it is good when there is good light in the picture... video? it not so good.. even it is in Mpeg4 format.. it is still saving @ 3gp format...i think it would be nice if there is a volume rocker and a 3.5mm jack and phone accessory( too difficult to search for the phone accessory in alcatel..why is that?t.t)...i will rate this phone 9.0 for its performance 8.5 for its interface.. and design is 8.0 for the lack of volume rocker and a 3.5mm jack...

• 2011-08-26 15:59
  • t7GT

hi! I agree it is a cool phone but I wonder if it is internet ready? Is there a need for manual configuration? If you have manual configuration for sun cellular please send me a copy it will be highly appreciated..,thanks! umwah!

• 2011-07-24 08:10
  • sUSD

Its been a year since I bought this phone and never had the chance to use it properly but having to use it again I discover that this phone has a lot of potential from its functionality. Alcatel is doing a great job for improving their phones and I am very pleased of their new and upcoming phones. Alcatel is my first choice of cellphone brands and samsung being the second choice. I love this phone even without wi-fi its the best.

• 2011-07-20 19:39
  • PSvq

Before buying Alcatel One Touch Net, I had other impression of Alcatel. However, I have found it a very good phone, and it would be even better if it were possible to improve or elevate the sound of the radio stations so you can get it better.

• 2011-06-26 05:52
  • PbtZ

can i connect this phone to laptop

• 2011-05-14 04:56
  • 7qCd

it would be more exciting to use if the phone has WIFI,.

• 2011-05-12 17:09
  • wHrS

phone is incomming the background colour is black and font colour is blue of number & name is not looking. how to change font colour there.

• 2011-05-05 16:58
  • utjD

• 2011-05-05 16:37
  • utjD
Total of 136 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel Net.