Alcatel One Touch Idol - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

8.1
7.9
7.9

My phone always hang. Almost 4 days straight. Then suddenly when i asked my uncle to turn it off, i tried to charge it. Isnt if its lowbattery when you charge it the battery will appear wth the red one,but while ago it doesnt happen. Until npw i cant open my phone. Can you suggest any solutions for this? I really need to open my phone so bad so please help me. Thank you in advance.

• 2014-11-22 08:28
  • v0qT

hi, i have a problem with my phone, when i am on whatsapp it does not display messages from some numbers, its just blank but i can see images and can hear voice notes, i tried everything...any idea what the problem might be?

• 2014-11-18 14:29
  • MYHi

can you help me with my phone?
need some software so that my phone will run...
my phone displays the language menu then on the reboot and other selection...
i tried different options but still goes back to that display...

• 2014-11-18 11:51
  • 7X2B

> In reply to User @ 2014-11-09 16:10 from v0qT - click to readi use holo launcher hd and it works perfectly. you can change the desktop settings so the wallpaper will not scroll when you scroll between screens. i'm using this phone and i'm loving it more. wish there's kitkat for this!

• 2014-11-10 10:55
  • Rxjv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-19 22:26 from vmAp - click to readThe new i
Alcatel idol s2 is sooo glitchy I've had it for less then a month now it won't restart right

• 2014-11-09 21:34
  • C5kU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-05 22:11 from 4$MU - click to readIt's is a really bad phone ,so glitchy

• 2014-11-09 21:32
  • C5kU

Hi im a alcatel one touch idol user its a nice phone and i really like this phone.. but i have a problem in changing my wallpaper.. my wall paper is always rotating when im scroll to another page.. it always moving please tell how can i stable the location of my wallpaper thanks

• 2014-11-09 16:10
  • v0qT

i keep reciving every hour a text from father inlaw for last two days please help

• 2014-11-04 07:40
  • Xr62

> In reply to marija @ 2014-10-24 02:49 from n4WI - click to readHello Marija. Try to press and hold only the power button until the phone starts (approximately 10-15 seconds, and not more than 30 seconds). If the phone doesnt show some "signs of life" try with pressing volume up and power button in the same time and this should bring you in "download mode", where you can choose what can you do next. Anyways, my advice is: if cant run the phone only with the power button (the first step), better call someone to help you or visit your local phone service. Alcatel Idol 6030x is a very good phone for the price he has and has a very cheap service in every country. I hope my advice and experience can help you.

All the best

• 2014-10-26 23:28
  • 3Sqa

I was talking on the phone and when I hung up, my phone stopped working..It had full battery before, so it's not the battery. I tried to put on charger but nothing happens.. it doesn't give any signal or something.. What should I do? Does something similar happen to someone? :/

• 2014-10-24 02:49
  • n4WI

is an excellent cellphone

• 2014-10-22 14:51
  • 9xMP

> In reply to coyanis @ 2014-10-19 17:51 from JJ3J - click to readI have the same problem , but with mine, first some small rows stopped. So I removed the unlock code, but now half of the screen stopped. Maybe it is possible to turn the phone. This was a solution for me.

• 2014-10-21 12:55
  • Swu3

At first, I thought the phone was quite good, till the touchscreen stopped working. Right now, half of the screen stopped. This is so annoying. And there are some apps you can't delete, which take a lot of room. But the internal storage is a lot, so this does not really matter. It is easy to use and it was not really expensive. I would not recoomend this phone.

• 2014-10-21 12:53
  • Swu3

Touch Screen stopped working!

It's a fantastic phone but today the touch Screen stopped working. That means it doesn't recongnize any entry with my fingers, I cant't unlock the screen, etc.

Any idea what to do?

• 2014-10-19 17:51
  • JJ3J

During phone call it get hang after one min.
Flip cover is not available for this phone..

• 2014-10-18 07:23
  • u{eV

what tipe of MHL support?

• 2014-10-17 18:52
  • T4ak

Instument No. OT 5036D
My phone is submitted to Service Center Maruti Enterprises (Mob. 9898171797) on 18 days but service center person is not properly answer. So pls give the correct answer.

• 2014-10-17 14:27
  • sSSb

When,did Alcatel bring us with a new upgrade to this device?4.1.1 still have very problems of compatibility.I can't connect mine to a PC and a message apear to inform for make na upgrade.

• 2014-10-15 20:48
  • HBbv

DISGUSTING phone. DISGUSTING service. Don't buy it. Informing everyone to not even think about it. Absolutely sucks.

• 2014-10-15 17:45
  • bCin

You need to be really patient to use this phone. It is ok for serfing the Internet but it crashes sometimes when i want to call someone or send an sms. Limited battery life. I have it one year and a half and if i use internet i must charge it twice a day.

• 2014-10-14 23:31
  • gCwH
Total of 589 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Idol.