Alcatel One Touch Idol - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

8.1
7.8
7.9

Hi! How can i update this into higher version, pls do help me because it always lag..tnx

• 2014-12-13 13:19
  • 7Xgn

> In reply to coyanis @ 2014-10-19 17:51 from JJ3J - click to readme too! i've only had this phone for less than a week. it's an okay phone, but this really gets on my nerves. the touchscreen hasn't worked for over 6 hours!!! :(

• 2014-12-11 10:22
  • 2I1D

Hello,

I just bought this phone and it won't allow me to add contacts. when I try to add a contact it states "unfortunately contacts has stopped working". Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

• 2014-12-10 13:57
  • TrnM

how can i open my cp..if i forgot may pattern password even may google account?

• 2014-12-10 13:44
  • t7Xk

very good phone.

• 2014-12-09 20:21
  • JFmN

my outer screen got spoiled where can i get it in uganda do you have agents there

• 2014-12-03 18:09
  • ftIF

Ok, I've had this phone for about 5 or 6 months and the charger port is destoryied. It started with me plugging iit in and within 5 mins it would be at 100% and it would stop charging. Then i unpllugged it and within 2 mins it would be at 5%. I had to start putting my phone against something to charge it. I wasnt rrough with pulling the cord out..
Why does this happen?

This is honestly the worst phone I have ever had.

• 2014-12-01 21:15
  • c{Aa

My phone always hang. Almost 4 days straight. Then suddenly when i asked my uncle to turn it off, i tried to charge it. Isnt if its lowbattery when you charge it the battery will appear wth the red one,but while ago it doesnt happen. Until npw i cant open my phone. Can you suggest any solutions for this? I really need to open my phone so bad so please help me. Thank you in advance.

• 2014-11-22 08:28
  • v0qT

hi, i have a problem with my phone, when i am on whatsapp it does not display messages from some numbers, its just blank but i can see images and can hear voice notes, i tried everything...any idea what the problem might be?

• 2014-11-18 14:29
  • MYHi

can you help me with my phone?
need some software so that my phone will run...
my phone displays the language menu then on the reboot and other selection...
i tried different options but still goes back to that display...

• 2014-11-18 11:51
  • 7X2B

> In reply to User @ 2014-11-09 16:10 from v0qT - click to readi use holo launcher hd and it works perfectly. you can change the desktop settings so the wallpaper will not scroll when you scroll between screens. i'm using this phone and i'm loving it more. wish there's kitkat for this!

• 2014-11-10 10:55
  • Rxjv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-19 22:26 from vmAp - click to readThe new i
Alcatel idol s2 is sooo glitchy I've had it for less then a month now it won't restart right

• 2014-11-09 21:34
  • C5kU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-05 22:11 from 4$MU - click to readIt's is a really bad phone ,so glitchy

• 2014-11-09 21:32
  • C5kU

Hi im a alcatel one touch idol user its a nice phone and i really like this phone.. but i have a problem in changing my wallpaper.. my wall paper is always rotating when im scroll to another page.. it always moving please tell how can i stable the location of my wallpaper thanks

• 2014-11-09 16:10
  • v0qT

i keep reciving every hour a text from father inlaw for last two days please help

• 2014-11-04 07:40
  • Xr62

> In reply to marija @ 2014-10-24 02:49 from n4WI - click to readHello Marija. Try to press and hold only the power button until the phone starts (approximately 10-15 seconds, and not more than 30 seconds). If the phone doesnt show some "signs of life" try with pressing volume up and power button in the same time and this should bring you in "download mode", where you can choose what can you do next. Anyways, my advice is: if cant run the phone only with the power button (the first step), better call someone to help you or visit your local phone service. Alcatel Idol 6030x is a very good phone for the price he has and has a very cheap service in every country. I hope my advice and experience can help you.

All the best

• 2014-10-26 23:28
  • 3Sqa

I was talking on the phone and when I hung up, my phone stopped working..It had full battery before, so it's not the battery. I tried to put on charger but nothing happens.. it doesn't give any signal or something.. What should I do? Does something similar happen to someone? :/

• 2014-10-24 02:49
  • n4WI

is an excellent cellphone

• 2014-10-22 14:51
  • 9xMP

> In reply to coyanis @ 2014-10-19 17:51 from JJ3J - click to readI have the same problem , but with mine, first some small rows stopped. So I removed the unlock code, but now half of the screen stopped. Maybe it is possible to turn the phone. This was a solution for me.

• 2014-10-21 12:55
  • Swu3

At first, I thought the phone was quite good, till the touchscreen stopped working. Right now, half of the screen stopped. This is so annoying. And there are some apps you can't delete, which take a lot of room. But the internal storage is a lot, so this does not really matter. It is easy to use and it was not really expensive. I would not recoomend this phone.

• 2014-10-21 12:53
  • Swu3
Total of 596 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Idol.