Alcatel One Touch Idol - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

8.1
7.9
7.9

I was talking on the phone and when I hung up, my phone stopped working..It had full battery before, so it's not the battery. I tried to put on charger but nothing happens.. it doesn't give any signal or something.. What should I do? Does something similar happen to someone? :/

• 2014-10-24 02:49
  • n4WI

is an excellent cellphone

• 2014-10-22 14:51
  • 9xMP

> In reply to coyanis @ 2014-10-19 17:51 from JJ3J - click to readI have the same problem , but with mine, first some small rows stopped. So I removed the unlock code, but now half of the screen stopped. Maybe it is possible to turn the phone. This was a solution for me.

• 2014-10-21 12:55
  • Swu3

At first, I thought the phone was quite good, till the touchscreen stopped working. Right now, half of the screen stopped. This is so annoying. And there are some apps you can't delete, which take a lot of room. But the internal storage is a lot, so this does not really matter. It is easy to use and it was not really expensive. I would not recoomend this phone.

• 2014-10-21 12:53
  • Swu3

Touch Screen stopped working!

It's a fantastic phone but today the touch Screen stopped working. That means it doesn't recongnize any entry with my fingers, I cant't unlock the screen, etc.

Any idea what to do?

• 2014-10-19 17:51
  • JJ3J

During phone call it get hang after one min.
Flip cover is not available for this phone..

• 2014-10-18 07:23
  • u{eV

what tipe of MHL support?

• 2014-10-17 18:52
  • T4ak

Instument No. OT 5036D
My phone is submitted to Service Center Maruti Enterprises (Mob. 9898171797) on 18 days but service center person is not properly answer. So pls give the correct answer.

• 2014-10-17 14:27
  • sSSb

When,did Alcatel bring us with a new upgrade to this device?4.1.1 still have very problems of compatibility.I can't connect mine to a PC and a message apear to inform for make na upgrade.

• 2014-10-15 20:48
  • HBbv

DISGUSTING phone. DISGUSTING service. Don't buy it. Informing everyone to not even think about it. Absolutely sucks.

• 2014-10-15 17:45
  • bCin

You need to be really patient to use this phone. It is ok for serfing the Internet but it crashes sometimes when i want to call someone or send an sms. Limited battery life. I have it one year and a half and if i use internet i must charge it twice a day.

• 2014-10-14 23:31
  • gCwH

• 2014-10-14 23:30
  • gCwH

Excelent phone!!I have no bad reviews about it.. it's practic, modern and luxuru phone!

• 2014-10-13 00:14
  • 0UZ9

This phone doesn't have enough internal storage, it shuts off on its own, it absolutely sucks!!! I will tell everyone I know NOT to purchase this phone!!!

• 2014-10-09 14:56
  • THym

This phone absolutely SUCKS!!! Not enough storage no Icon for texting. I hate it.

• 2014-10-08 13:42
  • THym

How can I upgrade my alcatel one touch 930d from 4
O.4 to 4.4.2.

• 2014-10-04 16:29
  • rA%d

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-30 03:20 from fq15 - click to readMy firmwir is still 4.1.1 ive been checking updates and it says no update available check later

• 2014-10-01 16:08
  • vaN%

> In reply to Drics @ 2014-09-27 17:43 from 7XYg - click to readIs there a 4.4 firmware rom for it?

• 2014-09-30 03:20
  • fq15

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-23 01:52 from fq1W - click to readJust use Frama root app.

• 2014-09-27 17:43
  • 7XYg

The phone is amazing and I love it, but I just need to upgrade it to 4.4! I sent them an email and they said that the 4.3 upgrade will be out in the near future, but they have no clue if it will get the 4.4 upgrade. If someone knows a good and safe way to root and upgrade the phone to 4.4, I'd appreciate it if they share it here.

• 2014-09-23 01:52
  • fq1W
Total of 580 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Idol.