Alcatel One Touch Idol - user opinions and reviews

• IbxB

I have it from 2 years i don't have any problems with it

• 2015-06-27 17:39
  • SHpv

all my alcatel does is turn off and on until its dies. what can I do to fix it??

• 2015-06-19 02:25
  • sh%m

This and every other phone that Alcatel makes are toatle POS. don't buy them. When you get it you will be happy for a few weeks then little things will start to now work sometimes like the keyboard... Then the camera.... Then the whole phone. And evenchally you will be restarting your phone 2 times a day and recharging the battery all the time. DO NOT BUY IT unless you are like the people from the sprint commercial and who are stupid rich and don't care.

• 2015-06-08 02:03
  • kiL8

> In reply to osh @ 2015-06-05 19:17 from t7Wj - click to readLooks like your battery is dead probably.
Go in mobile service and try a new one.

• 2015-06-06 11:23
  • snSv

my idol mini can't use for 6 months then now i tried to charge it, but it is not working. what can i do??

• 2015-06-05 19:17
  • t7Wj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-02 23:46 from 0ZuC - click to readShit that is all it won't type alot cant download any apps.cant play music with out something wrong to happen.piece of shit.

• 2015-05-30 02:53
  • Rbq1

after 2 years i have a very good experience, excellent screen,very bright, good ram management. only drawbacks are some random crashes, battery and the lack of android updates.
there is a way to update to 4.2.2 at:

• 2015-05-27 20:03
  • pueY

Ive been usng this phone for 2 years and ive never enjoy using this phone. The apps always crashes everytime i use. I only use it for calling, texting and listening to mp3. Its a total waste of money, its not cheap when i bought this I need to subscribe my cellular phone to SUN postpaid plan. I thought its the cheapest thing to do. But i was wrong coz the phone doesnt work smoothly.

• 2015-05-25 12:06
  • t7Q8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-19 20:09 from IbxE - click to readThis is the worst phone ever. Tried installing facebook app and the phone constantly crashes

• 2015-05-22 12:59
  • HChr

This is the worst phone ever made. I could kick myself for going for the cheapest phone that had a large screen. From day one, it was one problem after another. First, it wouldn't sleep, just drained the battery, next turned it's self off or on. Then it completely took over location access and Bluetooth capability. I've returned it to Straight Talk, and they are supposed to send me another one, but I think I should be saving my money for a new phone.

• 2015-05-21 19:19
  • jkC$

I have used this phone for three months only when the screen started to scroll itself. It operates itself without me touching the screen. until now i wasn't able to have it repaired because according to the service center i went through. the phone has touch problem. i am so disappointed with this product. although i am impressed with the camera. when you are using the phone like texting for quite a long time..the battery becomes hot. the same when charging the phone.

• 2015-05-13 05:37
  • vpcT

> In reply to Boni @ 2015-04-30 15:58 from fX3e - click to readI had this alcatel,battery is shit,i start to watch movie at 95% in 30 mins is 30%...Now on my Z2 i got 2day battery life and soon im buying huawei p8.

• 2015-05-07 23:08
  • JK}{

can anyone help me, I do not include my phone and the upper part has a light that is charging????

• 2015-05-02 20:16
  • 04QA

buying this phone is by far the worst decision of my life. cant get a new screen as phone is apparently not popular, its slow and cannot charge for some odd reasons; battery life is a big joke...im so angry at this brand. poor poor quality of a phone!!

• 2015-04-30 15:58
  • fX3e

Im just curious, is it possible to change LCD of alcatel one touch idol?

• 2015-04-18 02:23
  • v0qZ

> In reply to kristofer @ 2015-01-30 20:10 from 0UUt - click to readhi I have the same problem as you my phone was completly working fine until I noticed it waasn''t charging after several tries to make it work it finally charged. But as I tunrd it on it froose, on T-mobile matter of fact it is still freesing on it, I hope you found out the solution so you can share it with me thanks .

• 2015-04-12 17:16
  • 37Hw

I have been using this mobile for last 7 month .overall performance was good except after 5 months the response was slow . But the worst thing is after 7 month the battery is gone & the battery warranty period is over (6 month) . At low cost this may be nice mobile but 7 month battery life is never acceptable ...

• 2015-04-06 06:40
  • P%%t

I had this phone more than one year. No any problem. Now Ihave Idol 2. Both of them are dual sim. That is the best smart phones I ever had. Before I had Samsungs, Sony and only I wasted my money. I suggest ALCATEL to everybody.

• 2015-04-04 20:35
  • M%VW

Ok so it's clear that if you purchase this phone it starts to have major operating problems after 6 months. What an absolute disgrace and debarkle. I hope they come off the market. For and extra $100, I could pre-pay for an iPhone 4S. Which I now have to do as the Alcatel one touch and it's broken phone is experiencing gremlins. I'm unhappy!

• 2015-03-26 13:44
  • 7tvd
Total of 656 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Idol.