Alcatel One Touch Idol - user opinions and reviews

1974617

8.1
7.8
7.8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-19 20:09 from IbxE - click to readThis is the worst phone ever. Tried installing facebook app and the phone constantly crashes

• 2015-05-22 12:59
  • HChr

This is the worst phone ever made. I could kick myself for going for the cheapest phone that had a large screen. From day one, it was one problem after another. First, it wouldn't sleep, just drained the battery, next turned it's self off or on. Then it completely took over location access and Bluetooth capability. I've returned it to Straight Talk, and they are supposed to send me another one, but I think I should be saving my money for a new phone.

• 2015-05-21 19:19
  • jkC$

I have used this phone for three months only when the screen started to scroll itself. It operates itself without me touching the screen. until now i wasn't able to have it repaired because according to the service center i went through. the phone has touch problem. i am so disappointed with this product. although i am impressed with the camera. when you are using the phone like texting for quite a long time..the battery becomes hot. the same when charging the phone.

• 2015-05-13 05:37
  • vpcT

> In reply to Boni @ 2015-04-30 15:58 from fX3e - click to readI had this alcatel,battery is shit,i start to watch movie at 95% in 30 mins is 30%...Now on my Z2 i got 2day battery life and soon im buying huawei p8.

• 2015-05-07 23:08
  • JK}{

can anyone help me, I do not include my phone and the upper part has a light that is charging????

• 2015-05-02 20:16
  • 04QA

buying this phone is by far the worst decision of my life. cant get a new screen as phone is apparently not popular, its slow and cannot charge for some odd reasons; battery life is a big joke...im so angry at this brand. poor poor quality of a phone!!

• 2015-04-30 15:58
  • fX3e

Im just curious, is it possible to change LCD of alcatel one touch idol?

• 2015-04-18 02:23
  • v0qZ

> In reply to kristofer @ 2015-01-30 20:10 from 0UUt - click to readhi I have the same problem as you my phone was completly working fine until I noticed it waasn''t charging after several tries to make it work it finally charged. But as I tunrd it on it froose, on T-mobile matter of fact it is still freesing on it, I hope you found out the solution so you can share it with me thanks .

• 2015-04-12 17:16
  • 37Hw

I have been using this mobile for last 7 month .overall performance was good except after 5 months the response was slow . But the worst thing is after 7 month the battery is gone & the battery warranty period is over (6 month) . At low cost this may be nice mobile but 7 month battery life is never acceptable ...

• 2015-04-06 06:40
  • P%%t

I had this phone more than one year. No any problem. Now Ihave Idol 2. Both of them are dual sim. That is the best smart phones I ever had. Before I had Samsungs, Sony and only I wasted my money. I suggest ALCATEL to everybody.

• 2015-04-04 20:35
  • M%VW

Ok so it's clear that if you purchase this phone it starts to have major operating problems after 6 months. What an absolute disgrace and debarkle. I hope they come off the market. For and extra $100, I could pre-pay for an iPhone 4S. Which I now have to do as the Alcatel one touch and it's broken phone is experiencing gremlins. I'm unhappy!

• 2015-03-26 13:44
  • 7tvd

one touch equivalent to one problem..

• 2015-03-22 02:36
  • 7XqX

Alcatel has got to be one of THE worst made phones..and the ironi of names like
One touch is that it takes a thousand

• 2015-03-19 20:09
  • IbxE

Is this phone has any problem .

• 2015-03-17 13:15
  • Hkt$

> In reply to Steve_O @ 2015-02-27 04:05 from Y6Xk - click to readIts funny... I had the same problems with Sams. S3!

• 2015-03-14 12:53
  • 37Lq

Hey guys, Idol 3 is coming! Watch out for it!

• 2015-03-08 08:12
  • PSw{

Crap! After 6 months the phone started to click on the display at random. Practically it can't be controlled. I will never buy Alcatel ever!

• 2015-03-07 08:15
  • ppX@

> In reply to kris @ 2015-01-24 03:42 from 04Uw - click to readAlcatel mini idol 2 or whatever they call it is junk! I blame the Lady who tricked me into buying this scam! It freezes as I type, I can't hear, Facebook and other applications take ages to log in, network is poor! It goes off and on and worst if all its months old and there's no support because no shop sells it or its accessories!!! This is a waste of my hard earned money! Saving up for Samsung, IPhone or HCT Desire to leave stress free.... I hate Alcatel passionately!! Shame on the company!

• 2015-03-02 23:46
  • 0ZuC

Love the display. Screen is very vibrant:-)

• 2015-02-27 15:43
  • PSw{

I've had this phone for 6 months, just recently I've had the problem where I can call and receive calls but there is no voice contact. I brought it in after having tried to fix it and I am awaiting....using a loaner for now which is a Samsung S3. After having read some of the complaints on this forum it is becoming obvious that this phone has some inherent problems, I am of the opinion that a switch to something else might be necessary. Incidentally there has been other issues with this phone as well so maybe even this loaner Samsung would be better.

• 2015-02-27 04:05
  • Y6Xk
Total of 647 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Idol.