Alcatel One Touch Idol - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

8.2
7.9
8.0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-15 00:48 from Ibxc - click to readif your phone is slow wipe all and reinstall android. it works!

• 2014-07-30 02:18
  • n0TF

good phone but the screen sens. could be better.
maybe dragon trail is the cause or touch firmware

• 2014-07-30 02:13
  • n0TF

All alcatel phones are garbage. I have the one touch fierce and I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT!!!The company who made it obviously put no effort at all into making it. I doubt their future phones will survive in the smartphone industry. The sooner they leave the smartphone business the sooner the world will be a happier place.

• 2014-07-24 18:08
  • sih2

I truly love this phone. I like the front camera coz its very clear. Its very fast too to access the web and download applications. Its just the battery drain quickly. But its okay I still love this kind of phone.

• 2014-07-22 19:25
  • 2Aui

my screen got broken and i have tried to search for one but in vain how can you assist me to get a replacement for my screen am from Nairobi

• 2014-07-21 22:09
  • N7Dn

> In reply to Yhang @ 2014-07-15 13:13 from v0qZ - click to readThere is version with dual SIM and without, I guess you picked the wrong one hehe

• 2014-07-18 21:58
  • 3LUN

why is it my alcatel one touch idol is not dual sim!?!?

• 2014-07-15 13:13
  • v0qZ

This is the worst phone I have ever had.I started having problems with it a week after I bought it. First of all its super slow with everything including the internet. It will kick you off a website when you are on it. This phone also will kick you off your keyboard when your trying to type. Also this phones front camera may as well be non existent because you try and take a front picture and its black. Please please do not purchase this phone.

• 2014-07-15 00:48
  • Ibxc

this phone is really good at times but when am watching something it turns off and doesn't turn back on and it Is forever low battery it would say 4percent for about 9hours then switches off
the camera is meant to be 8megapixals just like and iphone but it rubbish
the memory is low
my screen shot never works
at times when am on the phone people never hear me
to be honest this phone is very useless and would like to get it replaced or put in the bin as its useless u cant do anything they say u can
I wasted a lot of money on this phone thinking it was good

• 2014-07-10 11:41
  • 3H9m

Got it just new, a couple of days, nice phone really nice, the only thing is that the screen should be in full HD, but well, I say 'cause is very strange that it has camera for pictures in full hd and the screen isn't, I should not complain about it because its a gift hehe, before this one i got a nokia xpress music 5800, failed screen, so this is very great to me

• 2014-07-08 22:10
  • LChQ

> In reply to jake @ 2014-06-30 06:46 from j}t0 - click to readNonsense! I am using my a half year ago. Almost flawless! Battery should be larger capacity.

• 2014-07-06 20:52
  • 0p{N

this phone is garbage. save your money. get a real phone. seriously… this phone doesnt work.

• 2014-06-30 06:46
  • j}t0

my alcatel front cam wont work it freezes and blockout, what should I do?

• 2014-06-30 02:24
  • A2r}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-25 00:50 from Q$NP - click to readYah it have a front camera its v good

• 2014-06-28 13:01

• 2014-06-28 12:55

• 2014-06-28 12:51
  • Nre1

If you send an SMS with symbol = to phone that has MTK (MediaTek) chip, phone will just restart or turn off. Try it yourself ;)

• 2014-06-25 20:05
  • Lece

Does it have a front camera and how good is the quality?

• 2014-06-25 00:50
  • Q$NP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-21 19:06 from 04S{ - click to readIdol..
Pros
Best screen res. Ips and more bigger than s2
Best CPU
Best chasis
Cons
Screen sensibility bad
Very poOr community

• 2014-06-24 01:29
  • n0TF
Total of 535 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Idol.