Alcatel One Touch Idol - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

8.2
7.9
8.0

> In reply to sylvia @ 2014-07-21 22:09 from N7Dn - click to readdid it break easily? because mine did with protection on it.

• 2014-08-28 17:55
  • q}ZA

> In reply to lovely_87 @ 2014-05-22 05:43 from FMY8 - click to readJust download Go~locker.

Most of the Smart Phone is just like than.

• 2014-08-24 21:21
  • 7Xdj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-25 20:05 from Lece - click to readHaha... I tested it... Awesome!!!

• 2014-08-24 20:01
  • 7Xdj

Good fone. I rooted it. Put greenify, put. Xtreme booster, busy box, gravity box, xposed, seeder,,, Deleted the Anti Virus.... Whola.... Superb! This is my 4th Alcatel... Very happy wid Alcatel idol. If u know how to manage ur Smart fone. Theres no need to worry.

~even if its a Dual core... Its fast enough
~satisfied.... No need for Quad Core

• 2014-08-24 19:54

~even if its a Dual core... Its fast enough
~satisfied.... No need for Quad Core

• 2014-08-24 19:54
  • 7Xdj

When you adjust your date settings advanced and received messages, the next time you turn it back to normal date settings, current messages that are being receive don't register on it's latest messages instead they go to the middle lines of your inbox. And you'll be having a hard time scrolling your screen to the middle just to read the messages. Can't alcatel make it like the last messages goes still to its end of lines no matter what time it is received. I guess they had just used the receiving date in ascending order which should not be. This will be difficult to the people travelling to different date lines. This will just scramble their messages on inbox.

• 2014-08-16 03:07
  • vxe6

sorry guys. you can never put a good phone done.

• 2014-08-15 18:08
  • Rxjv

I'm using this phone more than one year.I'm satisfied with its features and performance.Only problem, no authorized service center is not available and its accessories.

• 2014-08-13 18:28
  • sSNx

> In reply to abbyfids @ 2014-08-11 08:44 from uSVM - click to readBest solution get a new phone no more alcatel

• 2014-08-12 06:41
  • sih2

I NEED HELP PLEASE! Ive been using my Alcatel Idol for 6months now and I just love everything about it. The features are great and the specs. But three days ago while I was usng my phone, it shut down. I swear the battery is still at 74% I was stressed out because it wont turn on anymore. I allowed 30mins before tryin to turn it on again but still it wont!! Then I went to a restaurant that has free charger when I plugged it, i was able to turn the phone on. AFTER 2 DAYS, it happened again!! And much worse! Itbwont turn on even if its plugged on the charger.. what will i do??? Email me pls... abigel.16@gmail.com

• 2014-08-11 08:44
  • uSVM

• 2014-08-11 08:42
  • uSVM

how do i change voice txing to standard txing

• 2014-08-07 07:08
  • vmL6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-15 00:48 from Ibxc - click to readI absolutely agree! I've been having all the same problems and I've only have had the phone for a week! It also will randomly choose which pics and music it wants to keep... which is super annoying. I'm getting rid of this phone ASAP.

• 2014-08-05 22:11
  • 4$MU

For me...very nice phone...works perfect.

• 2014-08-03 12:56
  • 3chT

I have one of the OT 6030..I hate it sooo much. Last night it just hanged up. I powered in down and up to now it just wont turned back on..I am sooo disappointed.

• 2014-07-31 15:55
  • Rf7S

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-15 00:48 from Ibxc - click to readif your phone is slow wipe all and reinstall android. it works!

• 2014-07-30 02:18
  • n0TF

good phone but the screen sens. could be better.
maybe dragon trail is the cause or touch firmware

• 2014-07-30 02:13
  • n0TF

All alcatel phones are garbage. I have the one touch fierce and I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT!!!The company who made it obviously put no effort at all into making it. I doubt their future phones will survive in the smartphone industry. The sooner they leave the smartphone business the sooner the world will be a happier place.

• 2014-07-24 18:08
  • sih2

I truly love this phone. I like the front camera coz its very clear. Its very fast too to access the web and download applications. Its just the battery drain quickly. But its okay I still love this kind of phone.

• 2014-07-22 19:25
  • 2Aui

my screen got broken and i have tried to search for one but in vain how can you assist me to get a replacement for my screen am from Nairobi

• 2014-07-21 22:09
  • N7Dn
Total of 550 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Idol.