Alcatel One Touch Idol - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

8.1
7.8
7.9

This is my second alcatel one touch and it still has the same problem. Everytime I videotape it just goes black. Does anyone else have this problem?

• 2014-04-04 04:37
  • q2hg

i dont like the battery life...just got mine and i have to charge it every day

• 2014-04-02 16:42
  • bjy6

> In reply to akubahne @ 2014-04-01 16:01 from KZ8L - click to readstill experiencing the prblem? u can try to hard reset it by pressing power button and then the volume down button,ive experienced this once and it resolved my issue.

• 2014-04-02 05:39
  • FMYK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-30 14:42 from w0Qb - click to readProbably a network issue or your message centre number is not properly set up. You got to call them.

• 2014-04-02 04:07

hi everyone.....
i use this phone about 5 month.... i dont have any issues with this phone... but yesterday.... my phone has shutdown by itself due to its battery power goes blank...actually i forgot to recharged it while i fall asleep.... when i get up in the morning.... i found my phone already dead.... i charge it... and the tiny white colour light is on.....but... when i press the power button.... the phone did not turn on.... i try to press the reset button...also.. no respond....SO.... to whom ever experience this kind of problem.... i would like to get an advice or share your experiance here.... so may be i can solvemy problem.... Thank You in advance

• 2014-04-01 16:01
  • KZ8L

wish there's 4.4 update for this wonderful and elegant phone:-)

• 2014-03-31 07:48
  • K25C

the camera of this phone proves to be very handy especially when i need to snap photos and get macroshots. way the go alcatel:-)

• 2014-03-31 07:45
  • K25C

i need help. just got one from suncellular,they had my sim replaced to microsim and im experiencing problems. the recipients of my messages dont actually receive my messages. it's annoying because my parents and my boyf think i dont reply on their sms..which i already sent many messages. i would greatly appreciate your response.

• 2014-03-30 14:42
  • w0Qb

stupid phone. over heats a lot esp when playing games or during charging. battery life would only last for 30mins when intwrnwt is on. doesnt charge. there must be something wrong with the battery cos the charger is working. need to tuen it off ao it woyld charge.its been with me for less than 4 mos. i hate this phone. i shouldnt have bought it.

• 2014-03-28 22:17
  • K7gR

> In reply to lovely_87 @ 2014-03-23 05:08 from FMY8 - click to readWhat version of Idol do you have?! I have 6030x, still stuck on 4.1.1, provider is VIP Serbia.

When did you update yours to 4.2 ?! Can you make some kind of backup of phone software and upload it to us who are stuck on 4.1.1 ?!

• 2014-03-24 11:40
  • snT4

> In reply to unknown @ 2014-03-22 21:00 from tCQm - click to readAlcatel is the better choice, good and solid phone plus a much better design. Screen is better as well.

• 2014-03-24 00:49
  • 0wxc

> In reply to Alchemic03 @ 2014-03-17 11:24 from S7xw - click to readno updates yet,mine is at 4.2

• 2014-03-23 05:08
  • FMY8

alcatel one touch idol or samsung galaxy core?

• 2014-03-22 21:00
  • tCQm

Do you know any app that will count my data usage but per min/hour instead of per data size? My Mob provider count the usage per min, the built in data counter on this phone only count the data size consumed. Thanks!

• 2014-03-19 00:35
  • 9Lax

> In reply to JackFrost @ 2014-02-11 04:36 from vj1k - click to readYes, I got one from sun cellular.

• 2014-03-18 07:14
  • 9Lax

Hello guys...can anyone tell me,update to higher version...????

• 2014-03-17 11:24
  • S7xw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-08 09:53 from vaNv - click to readThanks... Nova launcher is super app..

• 2014-03-16 23:46
  • LiyR

how to check the total call time???

• 2014-03-15 20:31
  • dMKZ

i have internet issues,sometimes it would connect really fast and now it wont,changed sim card already and did everything that i know and its still connecting when i chnaged sim card it worked and now after availing of unlisurf it wont connect again.. im wondering if its the network or the phone,dont know what to do.

• 2014-03-14 05:34
  • FMYK

I have this phone for more than 2 months now and I am very plesed with it's speed and overall performance.
Then again, I do not play games and am using it for just some basic actions.
But from yesterday I have problem that my screen won't autorotate, even though that option is checked in menus.
Any ideas?

• 2014-03-11 22:35
  • LHfj
Total of 629 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Idol.