Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.9
7.4
7.3

I have an Alcatel bluetooth earpiece and I am NOT happy with it this is the worst bluetooth that I have ever had and the fact that my alcatel phone only works on Alcatel bluetooth is sad had I known that from the beginning I would have bought a different phone.

• 2015-05-11 00:37
  • j8eF

How can i back up photos in the phone as the screen is invisible after the phone had been dropped.

• 2015-05-03 02:41
  • Mf5q

My bluetooth is not working, whenever i share file from my phone or receive file, a box will pop up "unfortunately bluetooth has stopped". How can i fix it? Please reply to my query. Thankyou

• 2015-04-30 08:29
  • t7XT

• 2015-04-30 08:25
  • t7XT

I select hide options to hide some vdo. But all contact,vdo,photo hided and I'm not getting options to unhide those file. Can someone help me... 09804939404

• 2015-04-19 11:33
  • KAeD

The Bluetooth was working now has just stopped...can't turn on Bluetooth with slider..anyone know why please...

• 2015-04-17 00:18
  • T3fF

once it falls down to repair it cost almost the same amount of purchasing new.

• 2015-03-13 11:55
  • bEKc

> In reply to Kid @ 2014-07-12 07:10 from LteK - click to readyou can download fron tumate youtubedownlaoder easiy.

• 2014-12-15 11:06
  • Hxfc

Bluetooth not working. It paired but file not transfer. Any body tell me.

• 2014-11-24 17:29
  • 3A}D

Good phone. Fair price.

Cons:
- battery life; for heavy users max. 5-6hrs.
- phone restarts spontaneously, average once every other week.
- camera takes good pictures during the day, at night it's useless
- after 6 months' use, you can slightly see keys of the digital keyboard already imprinted (only on white background)
- no android updates
- no the fastest phone, this is due to 1GB RAM memory (I'd recommend minimum 1.5GB memory for Android 4+)
- no 4G
- you need to use an adapter for the 3.5mm jack

Pros:
-nice, big screen, excellent clarity
-good, loud sound
-good call quality
-sufficient storage memory
-design is a plus (back case is plastic, but it doesn't feel cheap)
-2 cameras, front and back; I'm satisfied with the picture quality, but at night it is disappoiting
-excellent value-for-money

• 2014-11-16 04:39
  • 9JXd

It was the best phone I have ever had! I recently lost it and started looking around for what could be an equivalent replacement - and there is none! Will probably buy the same phone...
It has only one port for charger that works as a port for headset, but then again it's not that much of a deal. And this phone is absolutely stunning. In literally every aspect - design, price, power, battery life. With listening to music for at least 3 hours a day and constantly turned on mobile internet it survived for 2 days, which is pretty good for a smartphone that comes for below 200 euros. I would recommend it without hesitation!

• 2014-11-12 22:33
  • JB2v

> In reply to Ayaz @ 2014-09-27 22:30 from 3JDJ - click to readgo 2 servicing center

• 2014-11-06 13:42
  • utUa

How to remove the sim???

• 2014-10-31 18:01
  • 9GWb

It doesn't have a headset port?

• 2014-10-10 02:35
  • uSP4

hi i have Ome touchmobile but touch screen is not working properly plz can some one tell me from where should i repair it

• 2014-09-27 22:30
  • 3JDJ

excellent phone although not powerful phone to run high graphics or games , but stylish ,nice feel sexy and do the job for everyday i.e browsing watch videos ,facebook , and general apps , if you looking for a phone to play games this is not for you , screen is amazing , the only cons no upgrades (for the android version stock is 4.1.1) which led me to brick the phone mistakenly :( , i miss this phone.

• 2014-09-26 13:14
  • 51jP

Fantastic mobile. Absolutely nice. Using battery doctor then check ur battery life. Iam satisfied

• 2014-09-12 07:17
  • 0ZET

> In reply to jvesper09 @ 2014-08-17 16:16 from Kkja - click to readThis phone has no removable battery.

• 2014-08-28 02:22
  • LDNc

My phone keeps overheating. Anyone know why?

• 2014-08-20 15:44
  • NuUR

How do i open the back?

• 2014-08-17 16:16
  • Kkja
Total of 218 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra.