Alcatel One Touch M'Pop - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.7
7.6
7.4

Horrible phone. Wasted my money on it. Already not working after one month. Continually crashes requiring a battery pull. I'm talking EVERY single time I use it now...within 5 minutes, tops, I'm having to pull the battery and reboot. Tried virus scan, factory reset...nothing works. Don't know if I can even sell this POS for parts.

• 2014-07-20 21:44
  • 01qa

> In reply to henok @ 2014-07-01 18:53 from S0uI - click to readGoogle the problem and follow the instructions...too many to list..very easy to do

• 2014-07-18 02:00
  • PxJu

The battery on this thing is terrible, the camera lacks auto-focus+ sux, it has the one version of android susceptible to "heartbleed" bug, and has a nasty habit of restarting. Has a terrible time of multi-tasking and can become very slow-- never buying an alcatel again.

• 2014-07-15 12:46
  • ns66

I got T'pop and i wanted M'pop :( Can i trade? :)

• 2014-07-12 21:40
  • d@C1

can someone please tell me on how to install cwm in alcatel one touch 5020d,my phone is dead
ive got a 20$ reward for anyone.....

• 2014-07-10 18:55
  • fnkp

The battery life on this phone is horrible. I don't know where you come off saying it's excellent when it clearly isn't.

• 2014-07-10 03:42
  • kxWg

The battery is very bad, it lasts nothing, besides the phone often blocks...

• 2014-07-06 02:54
  • LAEU

Hi I have been using the phone for last one year sound quality excellent battery excellent and the phone has not created any problem till date have been searching the site for replacing my phone glass as it broke and felt to write a review. Would recommend this phone having all the features and the picture screen is brilliant dam clear just check out in ur nearby shop if interested

• 2014-07-03 16:59
  • PEmZ

hello!This is my first day using this phone and i can't make any call with out the head phone ..there is head phone icon on the top of the screen it will not even disappear after i unplug the head phone from the phone please help me!!!

• 2014-07-01 18:53
  • S0uI

> In reply to Help Please @ 2014-06-01 21:19 from gKB1 - click to readBuy it. I've had this phone for a few months now and I absolutely love it. As long as u install an app killer u should be just fine with everything

• 2014-06-23 23:34
  • kE7j

my fried have try a to unlock my phone with different pattern so many time and now the mobile is not accessible, it ask me to enter my Google account which i did c correctly but it did not recognize. can anyone help me access my mobile

• 2014-06-23 12:14
  • fu}3

Thsi phone sucks!You can't turn the volume up too high or messes up speakers. Then on top of that I downloade a new app and my phone completely crashed and will not turn back on! Highly disappointed! Do not buy!

• 2014-06-21 20:59
  • 9EHn

> In reply to lovely @ 2014-06-15 16:17 from t7Xk - click to readyou would need to get your phone fixed I had a the same problem and Alcatel wouldn't even reply to my question I left them on Facebook or Twitter regarding this issue.

• 2014-06-16 19:31
  • kxVQ

My alcatel 5020e shutdown itself and now i cant open it anymome for 2weeks... how to fix this problem? Can any one help me please... thanks in advance

• 2014-06-15 16:17
  • t7Xk

My alcatel onetouch m pop is so slow in excessing internet and also download, please help

• 2014-06-11 22:13
  • XMWr

• 2014-06-11 22:05
  • XMWr

> In reply to Roipaulo16 @ 2014-06-01 05:48 from w0Pt - click to readwell you use your 3g data and watch a movie that's why you drained your batt fast.try lowering your screen brightness and keep ur ring volume to at least 1/2 of full volume,it could help.got several android phones of different brands and i can say they're all heavy on power usage even if you only use 2g data or turn your data off.symbian/java phones even if i didn't turn off my 3g data lasts me at least 11hrs on straight music in full volume while androids 7hrs.

• 2014-06-09 05:36
  • t7%n

The Alcatel One Touch M'Pop is an impressive android phone, for the price point. I have already found that I don't need to stress about the battery lasting for long periods between needing a charge, and charging is nice and slow. I'm loving how the app icons, and even wigits, are forced into a blandly uniform style like an iPhone; no excessive customization or ability to personalize. Data access on networks is a relaxing saunter, with downloads taking their time, rather than the ridiculous rush of near-instant connections. And the RAM fills up quickly, none getting left sitting empty and lonesome; I am sure I will spend many entertaining hours repeatedly pressing my "clear RAM" wigit. As we all know, it's so annoying to have your phone saving you money on your data plan by using wifi; the M'Pop saves us from this by constanty being unable to keep connected to wifi. All in all, I got exactly my moneys worth out of this phone.

-end sarcasm-

Seriously, one of the worst smartphone's I've ever gotten. I would never recommend this to anyone, and I will be ditching it ASAP.

• 2014-06-02 00:48
  • 81Yh

Can someone please help me? I want to buy this phone tomorrow and I've been wishing for it a long time.But this comments have changed my mind.A friend of mine has it and it works perfectly..everything is great.should I buy this phone??

• 2014-06-01 21:19
  • gKB1

The big problem in this phone is battery and video microphone. I turn on my 3G while i watching movie online, the battery completely drain in 2.5 hours of use. You may need to bring powerbank at least 3,000 mah for whole day 3G use.

• 2014-06-01 05:48
  • w0Pt
Total of 297 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch M'Pop.