Alcatel One Touch M'Pop - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.7
7.6
7.5

> In reply to john @ 2014-09-26 19:54 from r03h - click to readI've recently bought one and have already discovered that (i.e. your comment). My previous phone lasted a full 7 or 8 days on each battery charge so I'm trying to extent the time between charges on this as much as possible. Very happy with the phone, though.

• 2014-09-28 07:59
  • PTUH

I've used this phone 4 almost a year it's been OK only at times batteries go down fast when several apps are active, so make sure u don't go much on net &apps when u need them only.

• 2014-09-26 19:54
  • r03h

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-19 04:20 from Y7Gf - click to readFirstly you should try using different headphones that you know it works, if it does then you need new headphones if it still doesn't it must be your phone.

• 2014-09-24 21:24
  • 0F2Y

Hi, I really need your help. This afternoon while I was listening to music, my bag got stuck with the headphones when I took it off. Lucky me, the headphones didnt brome in the Plug. From that moment, my cell phone isn't even detecting my headphones sometimes and when it does, the sound is messed up. We can't even hear the singer and the instruments sounds like an echo. Please can you help me solve this problem?

• 2014-09-19 04:20
  • Y7Gf

> In reply to poosmell @ 2014-08-28 01:02 from IuuD - click to readyou cant reinstall android ,this is for service ,but if you wanth you can reset your phone .go to setting,backup and reset,factory data reset,this erases all data on phone and start from 1st.

• 2014-09-14 08:31
  • ptSU

> In reply to M.Saed @ 2014-09-08 11:08 from fk9c - click to readtray to press +++ volume key ,or chek if is on airplane mode.

• 2014-09-14 08:22
  • ptSU

> In reply to reinaa @ 2014-09-02 00:21 from pXfW - click to readfirst try to charge without starting about 2.5h then try to start,if doesnt then go to service.

• 2014-09-14 08:16
  • ptSU

> In reply to Chinedu @ 2014-09-09 15:32 from 98d6 - click to read1st.go to setting, call settings, voice call, call forwarding, -always forward -disabled,disabled all.

• 2014-09-14 08:09
  • ptSU

How do I stop text message alert constantly going if I am already reading a message when another comes through I have been having to restart phone to get it to stop.

• 2014-09-13 13:49
  • vuvh

Just bought one. Having a serious problem of incoming calls being answered automatically without my knowledge. what do i do?

• 2014-09-09 15:32
  • 98d6

I want some one to help me:
after i shut down my phone and then turn it on again in gestures options there is "Turn over to mute" which is ticked (ON) while i switched it (OFF) the last time before i switch it on the first time.

• 2014-09-08 11:08
  • fk9c

scaner does not focus properly to make a payment with bitcoins. why

• 2014-09-04 20:29
  • QTs}

terrible! my english is not very good, but please if somebody know, what I have to do, because I think the sistem has crashed on my mobile :( when I pull out batery and again put on, it writes only "alcatel one touch" It can't turn on... please help :(

• 2014-09-02 00:21
  • pXfW

> In reply to pano @ 2014-08-25 22:40 from ptSU - click to readHow do u reinstall android? Please. Ty.

• 2014-08-28 01:02
  • IuuD

for all users of this phone.this is an old smart phone with 512mb of ram and this is a major problem,also install a lot of games play them and surf.on internet then come to laging.to fix this probl.reinstall android ,it well be like new.but if you dont ,then recomend to use clean master ,download from play store its free and wery good tool ,clean junk boost memory move app from phone to sd card ,after use speedup phone trust and safe

• 2014-08-25 22:40
  • ptSU

> In reply to cameron-in-vancouver @ 2014-08-19 21:47 from sgkw - click to readthen way you bay

• 2014-08-25 22:27
  • ptSU

I have the phone for 2 years now.It's ok better than mowst low price phones up to today.Only probl. is battery life.That's it.

• 2014-08-23 16:52
  • 6jsP
  • cameron-in-vancouver
  • Rating0

ok so i can't swear or bash the product... this maybe hard.

WORSE SMARTPHONE I HAVE HAD. here is my issues.
#1. it has a tendency to reboot itself a lot.
#2. there is no flash for the camera
#3. records video poorly
#4. really slow to connect to any connection whether its the carrier or wifi.
#5. When i downloaded the pc one touch manager so I can sync all my data the phone crashed for 18 hours.

all I can say that is positive about this so-called smartphone is it has a lot of storage.

• 2014-08-19 21:47
  • sgkw

worst smartphone EVER, i hate it. as soon as i get some more cash, i am switcing it.

• 2014-08-12 19:05
  • jxXT

I have this phone, have been using it since november last year. and I personally think this phone is ok, for those pressed on budget but still want a good smart phone this is okay. my only complaint is about the touch screen getting glitchy and not registering proper touches on it when the hadnset gets hot. usually after browsing the web for about 2 hours. battery wise it depends on the usage. if you're always online like me, your battery wont last the day. probs half the day. thats why i have a spare batt. i recommend this for anyone looking for a temp phone until you can upgrade to something better.

• 2014-08-11 08:30
  • XMWr
Total of 319 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch M'Pop.