Alcatel One Touch M'Pop - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.6
7.4
7.2

This Phone is Ultimate..!
2 years in my Possesion..
too Tough

• 2015-02-26 08:08
  • UD{P

Ok have the 5020w How do you forward a text message and also how do you add a contact without the person texting you or calling you first??? Thanks!!

• 2015-02-21 21:30
  • 7xn7

1.Does anybody know if there will be Android upgrade for this phone? Or is it just my dream?

2.I got a notification about new firmware 01002. Does anybody have info about what it will improve?

• 2015-02-14 21:41
  • ppua

Hi I have an alcatel A5020 and I can't turn on the wifi pls help as im about yo throw my fone at the wall lol.I done a reset and I could turn it on then it went all crazy and now thewifi icon just flashes.Pls help im no wizz at this stuff.

• 2015-01-21 06:58
  • Rx5Y

I have this phone more than a year :)
And I find it a good phone..
Not like many comments I just read .. The battery life is really good I listen a lot to music and watch u tube it works well and don't take long time to charge it again.
Screen size is good
Easy to use phone ( of course not the first few days I remember when I got it.. It was annoying to switch n from my old phone.. But got used to it and it's easy to use :)
Price is good
I give it 8 of 10 for all features
except one true problem no auto focus in camera :(
It's annoying if u want to take pic for a written thing.. A note or a label or any small writings u get it blurred.

But normal pictures are good.

From all features

• 2015-01-19 13:33
  • NUwF

I bought this one July last year at $44.5 aus dollor(vodafone customized, $2.99 unlock fee). It's still good to use up to now. The only flaw (relative to same price field products) is the camera can't autofocus.
The root method and the stock rom(V2 version) can be found at http://www.symbianize.com/show...php?t=995411 and http://www.mediafire.com/?aqo11jkkluib7

After root it, you can simplify the system through 3rd party app(I use LBE security,even can delete the embedded apps). Then the OS will run more smoothly.Even though it is just sole-core cellphone, the simplification measures are essential.

• 2015-01-14 08:42
  • vFXv

I'm upgrading from the alcatel one touch 918 i feel this phone is going to be a great upgrade for me.

• 2015-01-12 21:50
  • T6{4

Had this phone for three month works well. Use battery manager to get 36 hours of battery life. I run my opsys with automatic update turned off and wifi only when i need it.
The battery manager should have been included in phone but i guess an app will take care of that. I like that i can charge my battery to 80% and discharge to 10%. If u let the battery go to o it will count as a full discharge cycle and the bms(battery minder) on the battery will set the discharge counter. Othr than that it works fine on WIND and doesent have too much crapware. I also like that even if there is no operator card i can still use my phone like a tablet and i switch to any provider if i want to.THIS IS TRULY MY PHONE
:-)

• 2014-12-21 18:11
  • TgmV

Well mine works perfectly and recharging time is super quick and the battery life is long enough in my opinion its pretty good

• 2014-12-21 06:36
  • vFkX

help i erased all pictures from phone can i bring them back?pleas help

• 2014-12-20 15:32
  • 6tKx

HELP I bought this phone and had nothing but trouble (& yes its cheap conpaired to Samsung or the Fruit phone). I've two sim cards in the phone, but can't switch between the two (thus no second phone no)
HELP

• 2014-12-19 11:40
  • 0}}A

> In reply to doll @ 2014-12-17 09:14 from PEdD - click to readTry restarting your phone, the same thing happened to me :(

• 2014-12-18 09:54
  • q{r$

Wen I want to take pic it tell me that cannot connect to the camera y is thatp plz help

• 2014-12-17 09:14

• 2014-12-17 09:05
  • PEdD

On special this phone is dirt cheap, hence its crucial flaws. Battery screen time is around the 4 hr mark, data packet signal is slow to lock on to initially, and loses functionality the further you venture into a concrete building. As with any phone running on pre kitkat with minimal Ram, management is vital. The battery charges well and behaves after the initial couple of days - just keep it from getting hot. The back cover is also unnecessarily thick for smaller hands. I r

• 2014-12-17 07:13
  • vxGi

• 2014-12-17 00:44

• 2014-12-17 00:36
  • randonm_ person_1234
  • Rating0

> In reply to Nahli Kiko @ 2014-10-02 09:43 from sRnA - click to readyes you have to go down to the maximization thing and its in the bottom right corner

• 2014-12-03 05:32
  • kbdX

I've had this phone for under 3 weeks and already it won't turn on. It stays on the alcatel display picture. I tried reebooting it and i even went as to wiping everything off the phone. This phone is terrible!!!! Help me thou cause i need it.

• 2014-12-02 20:21
  • vxL{

The battery takes a very long time to charge. I tried to time it but fell asleep. Then to top that off the battery when being used sucks the power up and dies in about 2hrs and I do the whole wait till it's all out of power then charge it all the way. I need to get more batteries to carry with me or go back to my old make of phone. Deppends on ALCATELS customer service

• 2014-12-01 04:50
  • NMvw
Total of 358 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch M'Pop.