Alcatel One Touch Pixi - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.9
8.4
8.2

The camera on my alcatel produces images with a very poor quality without HD.what can I do about this..?( pmack806@gmail.com)

• 2014-08-29 20:55
  • NXRH

I cant send songs to another device. i need to know how do i send songs to devices

• 2014-08-29 16:22
  • rvaP

Have one internal memory very small am forced to have to delete things everyday to create space

• 2014-08-29 13:24
  • i55C

> In reply to Nef @ 2014-07-21 00:28 from PP2d - click to readDoes the alcatel OT pixi have gravity sensor

• 2014-08-28 11:50
  • XMWr

I don't rate this phone very highly at all. got one recently. only 256mB onboard is not enough. managed to install whatsapp and facebook on the SD card, but phone chokes on facebook.
Only installed 1 or two app updates (built in apps) before the onboard ram was full. then not only cant you update or install anything else but performance goes from bad to worse.
No idea how to root this phone but I suspect that if you could, you might be able to remove some of the bloatware, or move it to the SD card, and make the handset a little more useful.

Currently running ~acceptably smoothly with ONLY whatsapp installed and using FB through the browser. My advice, don't pay for this phone.

• 2014-08-28 09:18
  • rv3L

why doesnt my one touch pixi pick up my wifi at the office?

• 2014-08-25 15:22
  • Nhtn

> In reply to KG @ 2014-08-20 09:50 from fjRR - click to readHi
Press button on RHS at bottom of screen
press settings
press applications
press preferred installation location arrow and
press removable SD card
Just did it myself

• 2014-08-24 10:44
  • vuMx

mi one touch pixi is blocked i still remember mi pattern and mi email address and the pin but it doesn't want to be open it want me to enter mi email address and pin but still request same thing any help and mi two friends also their phones are blocked same same mine please help us we beg of you

• 2014-08-22 18:33
  • Nnw1

I recently bought the alcatel one touch pixi and it has problems with memory, usage of data etc, how do i update it. :(

• 2014-08-22 17:01
  • rv1r

I recetly bought the Alcatel one pixi and i bought a 16SD but i dont know i to save my apps to the memory card as my phone always says low storage,and i try to do anything to download same staff i want on my phone but nothing happend,and i was thing to change to a new phone course one touch its very make my life difficult.thanx

Any help please?

• 2014-08-20 09:50
  • fjRR
  • Batiibwe Vincent UGA
  • Rating0

> In reply to ralf @ 2014-08-18 23:01 from XN0F - click to readDawnload anti virus & ram boosting application from google play store.

• 2014-08-19 18:48
  • Nv$a

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-07 02:21 from XMWq - click to readMy one touch pixi freezes sometimes. Any help?

• 2014-08-18 23:01
  • XN0F

> In reply to rati @ 2014-08-13 11:11 from ru9U - click to readDownloaded whattsap but cannot open file???

• 2014-08-17 18:31
  • fjRM

y does my airtime n data bundles dissapear!!! like it was never there...wat must i do before giving up this phone

• 2014-08-16 21:04
  • CAnH

I've transferred music to the phone from my computer..but the audio files are not playing.. The message that comes up says that the music player cannot play the file i have chosen... all files are in mp3 format.. what can i do to enable the files to be played on my phone?

• 2014-08-14 14:54
  • YU8I

> In reply to mpho @ 2014-07-27 19:49 from fjSH - click to readThank u soooooo much. Am back online

• 2014-08-13 11:29
  • ru9U

my alcatel one pixi wants a google account because i forgot a security pattern but it doesnt accept my account.... Please help

• 2014-08-13 11:11
  • ru9U

I am trying to connect my Pixi to another device by using bluetooth,but it doesn't pick up the device. Can anyone pls help

• 2014-08-12 18:34
  • 3sE3

> In reply to snako @ 2014-08-05 14:37 from 9Fe4 - click to readhow can i load ringtone from other phones

• 2014-08-12 14:12
  • Ge@H

• 2014-08-10 18:12
  • NmPL
Total of 200 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Pixi.