Alcatel One Touch Pixi - user opinions and reviews

201591

7.9
8.4
8.2

How do I upgrade my Phone with new informations?

• 2014-04-11 05:49
  • X}hH

how can i use a song on my memory card as a ring tone, i cant see where i can do it from on this phone.

• 2014-04-05 05:54
  • Nv$x

Those who wanna download Apps, it may be difficult. The thing is this phone does not have G Sensor..

• 2014-04-04 23:54
  • PFtp

> In reply to ash @ 2014-03-30 05:15 from vaN% - click to readYou need to contact your Service Provider(SimCard Company) and ask for the APN etc.. Follow the steps they give.. Hope this Helps :D

• 2014-04-04 23:50
  • PFtp

I'm very frustrated with this phone, how can I increase its memory it keeps telling me memory full some applications will exit. The email application has stopped working due to memory space. How can I expand the memory space?

• 2014-04-01 17:13
  • A8rH

I need directories to connect my phone to internet.

• 2014-03-31 12:23
  • ftIs

hello !! i just want to ask how can i connect my alcatel one touch pixi to internet connection ??.. Because i reset my phone and after i reset it .. i try to connect it by using data connection bt its not working .. What should i do ??

• 2014-03-30 05:15
  • vaN%

> In reply to omar @ 2014-03-15 10:47 from TmpR - click to readHonest Answer! I appreciate you for your answer, and also appreciate to Alcatel for giving that many features in this mobile at very low prices..

Excellent Mobile this is.

Thanks to Alcatel also!!!!!!!!

• 2014-03-25 08:47
  • akum

had this phone for a month now. internal memory is small message keeps reminding that space is full and you have to delete unnecessary messages or applications. it is no user friendly.. money wasted.

• 2014-03-21 08:39
  • K8NS

It cnt allow to install instagram..says app is incompatible with device :(

• 2014-03-19 11:24
  • fs@4

Hi friends. I hava bought one thinking of using it as a dual sim phone for voice and data access. And I'm satisfide with it's dual sim network. It's ok for that. But friends dont expect mor from this kined of phone. because no one can offer a high end configaration for this rate. And one other thing about this phone is, it didn't have enough memmory to use, As ram &rom. I can see a ram of 150mb. and have an iternal about 59mb to save other down loded data for application. even you use an external memmory to use programs it is not enough to run watsapp viber and other common programs. even you use an application manager you can do nouthing with that. so in my openion it is a poore phone. even a chiled can use it to play with this... so put your mony back to pocket an get relaxed....

• 2014-03-15 10:47
  • TmpR

Do you need two SIM cards for the dual SIM version to work properly? Sorry for the stupid question...

• 2014-03-08 10:36
  • 7swA

> In reply to Angel @ 2014-03-03 14:33 from ftIx - click to readRestart your phone

• 2014-03-04 18:38
  • Nk2p

Less than 512 MB of RAM and Android version so old ... for "new" phone announced in 2013? I am not understanding voting result from GSM Arena saying this crapy thing ...

• 2014-03-03 16:40
  • kx}A

Its now three wks..
..I can nolonger listen to music using my phone.the volume is just not on.plz help

• 2014-03-03 14:33
  • ftIx

this mobile realy chip price and good function for normal use

• 2014-03-03 03:16
  • 95V7

> In reply to Jijo george philip @ 2014-02-18 14:46 from YT1s - click to readmost android phones including the Galaxys hang, not due to the phone capability but due to software overload, remove unwanted programs,download battery doctor from Google play to help manage ua soft-wares.

• 2014-03-02 12:03
  • fnD9

> In reply to Jijo george philip @ 2014-02-18 14:46 from YT1s - click to readnextime please check RAM, If RAM is 512 or more so ok, otherwise never ever buy.... I know this is Gooog phone but RAM is toooooo looooow

• 2014-03-02 11:44
  • nauI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-16 05:26 from 2Tnx - click to readhow do i set a ringtone for the second sim?pliz help

• 2014-03-01 21:35
  • rrHW
Total of 102 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Pixi.