Alcatel One Touch Pixi - user opinions and reviews

207035

7.9
8.4
8.2

Can this phone run viber application properly if anyone tried it??

• 2014-04-20 19:15
  • Nrd2

Can this phone run viber properly??

• 2014-04-20 19:11
  • Nrd2

Can this phone run viber properly??

• 2014-04-20 19:06
  • Nrd2

How do I upgrade my Phone with new informations?

• 2014-04-11 05:49
  • X}hH

how can i use a song on my memory card as a ring tone, i cant see where i can do it from on this phone.

• 2014-04-05 05:54
  • Nv$x

Those who wanna download Apps, it may be difficult. The thing is this phone does not have G Sensor..

• 2014-04-04 23:54
  • PFtp

> In reply to ash @ 2014-03-30 05:15 from vaN% - click to readYou need to contact your Service Provider(SimCard Company) and ask for the APN etc.. Follow the steps they give.. Hope this Helps :D

• 2014-04-04 23:50
  • PFtp

I'm very frustrated with this phone, how can I increase its memory it keeps telling me memory full some applications will exit. The email application has stopped working due to memory space. How can I expand the memory space?

• 2014-04-01 17:13
  • A8rH

I need directories to connect my phone to internet.

• 2014-03-31 12:23
  • ftIs

hello !! i just want to ask how can i connect my alcatel one touch pixi to internet connection ??.. Because i reset my phone and after i reset it .. i try to connect it by using data connection bt its not working .. What should i do ??

• 2014-03-30 05:15
  • vaN%

> In reply to omar @ 2014-03-15 10:47 from TmpR - click to readHonest Answer! I appreciate you for your answer, and also appreciate to Alcatel for giving that many features in this mobile at very low prices..

Excellent Mobile this is.

Thanks to Alcatel also!!!!!!!!

• 2014-03-25 08:47
  • akum

had this phone for a month now. internal memory is small message keeps reminding that space is full and you have to delete unnecessary messages or applications. it is no user friendly.. money wasted.

• 2014-03-21 08:39
  • K8NS

It cnt allow to install instagram..says app is incompatible with device :(

• 2014-03-19 11:24
  • fs@4

Hi friends. I hava bought one thinking of using it as a dual sim phone for voice and data access. And I'm satisfide with it's dual sim network. It's ok for that. But friends dont expect mor from this kined of phone. because no one can offer a high end configaration for this rate. And one other thing about this phone is, it didn't have enough memmory to use, As ram &rom. I can see a ram of 150mb. and have an iternal about 59mb to save other down loded data for application. even you use an external memmory to use programs it is not enough to run watsapp viber and other common programs. even you use an application manager you can do nouthing with that. so in my openion it is a poore phone. even a chiled can use it to play with this... so put your mony back to pocket an get relaxed....

• 2014-03-15 10:47
  • TmpR

Do you need two SIM cards for the dual SIM version to work properly? Sorry for the stupid question...

• 2014-03-08 10:36
  • 7swA

> In reply to Angel @ 2014-03-03 14:33 from ftIx - click to readRestart your phone

• 2014-03-04 18:38
  • Nk2p

Less than 512 MB of RAM and Android version so old ... for "new" phone announced in 2013? I am not understanding voting result from GSM Arena saying this crapy thing ...

• 2014-03-03 16:40
  • kx}A

Its now three wks..
..I can nolonger listen to music using my phone.the volume is just not on.plz help

• 2014-03-03 14:33
  • ftIx

this mobile realy chip price and good function for normal use

• 2014-03-03 03:16
  • 95V7
Total of 105 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Pixi.