Alcatel One Touch S'Pop - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.3
6.4
6.3

I've had an alcatel one touch pop for about 7-8 months and honestly it's the best phone I've bought in the $200 mark. I've had two LG phones around this price range which both had major lagging issues and closed apps when I was in the middle of using them, and were difficult to type on. But the Alcatel never disappoints me. It's easy to type on, perfect calibration, never lags, never frustrates me. I highly recommend this phone for a stress-free experience.

• 2015-05-23 05:13
  • vur8

My storage is full and I baught a new memory card and I don't know how to select my memory card so I can download any thing could you help me

• 2015-05-19 07:41
  • iV%P

> In reply to Jedace Takar @ 2015-02-08 14:12 from XMWr - click to readHold Volume Up and Power at the same time and then select factory/data reset by using the power button. select yes and then reboot. be on wifi to reinstall your apps lmao

• 2015-05-17 06:24
  • kaJ{

> In reply to raw @ 2015-03-29 20:23 from t7XH - click to readSir you either need a new battery, charger or a new phone.

• 2015-05-17 06:23
  • kaJ{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-03 01:50 from FQAE - click to readhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/LCD-Di...em3aa9cc7911 is the part you're looking for. At this point better to upgrade to an Alcatel Hero. Also, the Galaxy Grand is garbage. :) (I use an Spop)

• 2015-05-17 06:22

my phone should not support samsung 32gb card. pls rply

• 2015-05-10 13:40
  • rAeF

Do not buy any alcatel. They break down. And you have to go online to order the parts from other countries. As alcatel doesn't stock most parts. Major scam

• 2015-04-23 21:19
  • BwZT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-18 06:33 from wgu8 - click to readhave same problem how did u sort it

• 2015-04-13 09:14
  • nyWr

my data connection is not working for a month and it cant fix by any computer technician.

• 2015-04-10 07:39
  • t7Xr

Been using my phone for 17 months now. I have dropped it lots of times and it never suffered more than some scratches on the side. That was until a Samsung Galaxy Grand fell on top of it. Now the screen turns on but is completly blank. I can connect to networks and recieve calls and texts. Can anybody help me?

• 2015-04-03 01:50
  • FQAE

why my phone not switch on charge only and then not switch on i dont know what happen

• 2015-03-29 20:23
  • t7XH

cpu is not enough, very slow response time.
Alcatel PC software is plain awful.
microsd slot is very hard to access.
Only factory ring tones are safe (phone resets by itself to factory notification alert).
Alcatel is out of my next phone list. Back to Samsung next time.

• 2015-03-06 14:18
  • P9xy

> In reply to Jedace Takar @ 2015-02-08 13:19 from XMWr - click to readJust off your mobile press the volume and the on at the same time then clear all your factory data this is for having problems for signing in..

• 2015-02-26 19:28
  • f}mV

I use patterns to lock my phone after a few days my drew the pattern wrong for five time and my phone is forever and is asking me to enter my google user name and password to unlock it but i don't have a google account in that phone so how can unlock my phone

• 2015-02-08 14:12
  • XMWr

> In reply to Jedace Takar @ 2015-02-08 13:19 from XMWr - click to readBut right now I am not using mi alcatel one touch spop because its locked so how can i open it using a google user name (email) and password while I don'. Have a googoogle account?

• 2015-02-08 14:10

• 2015-02-08 13:19
  • XMWr

I deleted a late friend's contact info from my phone and it automatically deleted all the treasured text threads at the same time. How do I get them back?? Any help would be much appreciated.

• 2015-02-07 20:10
  • mp%i

I recently Dropped my alcatel one touch pop off the table and on laminate flooring,wasnt a bad drop either. worked fine afterwards to take some photos now It will not turn on unless i restart it completely, then it only says on for so long then shuts off again.. not sure what to do? any suggestions, read the manual and wasnt much help as i dont want to reset all my settings.. Should i try to exchange for a better phone, If i have that option?

• 2015-01-26 06:38
  • EFRE

> In reply to njies @ 2014-12-01 10:25 from Nwf7 - click to readInstall OneTouch Upgrade and use it to flash your phone.

• 2014-12-31 22:14
  • jst2

> In reply to Fyfaa @ 2014-12-06 09:43 from m1PJ - click to readExcessive cpu use also causes this.

• 2014-12-31 22:13
  • jst2
Total of 447 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch S'Pop.