Alcatel One Touch S'Pop - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.3
6.4
6.3

Do not buy any alcatel. They break down. And you have to go online to order the parts from other countries. As alcatel doesn't stock most parts. Major scam

• 2015-04-23 21:19
  • BwZT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-18 06:33 from wgu8 - click to readhave same problem how did u sort it

• 2015-04-13 09:14
  • nyWr

my data connection is not working for a month and it cant fix by any computer technician.

• 2015-04-10 07:39
  • t7Xr

Been using my phone for 17 months now. I have dropped it lots of times and it never suffered more than some scratches on the side. That was until a Samsung Galaxy Grand fell on top of it. Now the screen turns on but is completly blank. I can connect to networks and recieve calls and texts. Can anybody help me?

• 2015-04-03 01:50
  • FQAE

why my phone not switch on charge only and then not switch on i dont know what happen

• 2015-03-29 20:23
  • t7XH

cpu is not enough, very slow response time.
Alcatel PC software is plain awful.
microsd slot is very hard to access.
Only factory ring tones are safe (phone resets by itself to factory notification alert).
Alcatel is out of my next phone list. Back to Samsung next time.

• 2015-03-06 14:18
  • P9xy

> In reply to Jedace Takar @ 2015-02-08 13:19 from XMWr - click to readJust off your mobile press the volume and the on at the same time then clear all your factory data this is for having problems for signing in..

• 2015-02-26 19:28
  • f}mV

I use patterns to lock my phone after a few days my drew the pattern wrong for five time and my phone is forever and is asking me to enter my google user name and password to unlock it but i don't have a google account in that phone so how can unlock my phone

• 2015-02-08 14:12
  • XMWr

> In reply to Jedace Takar @ 2015-02-08 13:19 from XMWr - click to readBut right now I am not using mi alcatel one touch spop because its locked so how can i open it using a google user name (email) and password while I don'. Have a googoogle account?

• 2015-02-08 14:10

• 2015-02-08 13:19
  • XMWr

I deleted a late friend's contact info from my phone and it automatically deleted all the treasured text threads at the same time. How do I get them back?? Any help would be much appreciated.

• 2015-02-07 20:10
  • mp%i

I recently Dropped my alcatel one touch pop off the table and on laminate flooring,wasnt a bad drop either. worked fine afterwards to take some photos now It will not turn on unless i restart it completely, then it only says on for so long then shuts off again.. not sure what to do? any suggestions, read the manual and wasnt much help as i dont want to reset all my settings.. Should i try to exchange for a better phone, If i have that option?

• 2015-01-26 06:38
  • EFRE

> In reply to njies @ 2014-12-01 10:25 from Nwf7 - click to readInstall OneTouch Upgrade and use it to flash your phone.

• 2014-12-31 22:14
  • jst2

> In reply to Fyfaa @ 2014-12-06 09:43 from m1PJ - click to readExcessive cpu use also causes this.

• 2014-12-31 22:13
  • jst2

> In reply to Vina @ 2014-12-15 01:09 from 0d1{ - click to readInstall OneTouch Upgrade and use it to flash your phone.

• 2014-12-31 22:12
  • jst2

> In reply to jesus @ 2014-12-18 12:13 from CAru - click to readYou can also install framaroot and use that to unlock the phone. http://www.framaroot.net

• 2014-12-31 22:09

> In reply to jesus @ 2014-12-18 12:13 from CAru - click to readTry Mobogenie

• 2014-12-31 22:02
  • jst2

My one has deleted apps and corrupted photos(deleting some or turning them grey). The battery life used to be excellent and now is worse than an iPhone. It occasionally overheats when charging and was always hard to type on. Just recently it wouldn't open instagram,notes or camera and because the camera doesn't work snapchat doesn't either. The lock button has been getting harder and harder to use. It's now saying the sd card is damaged but it isn't as we tested it in another phone. Not really happy with this phone.

• 2014-12-21 08:26
  • RNZ7

how can i unlock my phone without buying the unlock codes pilz help me am in uganda

• 2014-12-18 12:13
  • CAru

phone sucks. Was dropped by accident onto a carpet floor n now it won't come back on. Only had it for lest than a month.

• 2014-12-15 01:09
  • 0d1{
Total of 441 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch S'Pop.