Alcatel One Touch S'Pop - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.7

> In reply to drics @ 2014-04-12 21:49 from v0qJ - click to readhow to remap the button? my power button is not working :/

• 2014-04-14 20:42
  • uSQj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-10 00:48 from LxsB - click to readThatr d sickness of dis fone, but over all, dis is a gud fon... Id do befor, to avoid pressing powe button... Just map ur power button to CAMERA BUTTON... And download PROXIMITY SCREEN OFF...

by dat, ur on/off is now 3 types. Ur orignal power button, ur Cam Button, and ur Proximity Screen off wich is ur SENSOR. hore dat i can help

~just root it 1st using Frama root
~or search in google how to map ur Cam Button to Power button

• 2014-04-12 21:49
  • v0qJ

> In reply to chai @ 2014-03-17 17:26 from wYF5 - click to readMy Power Is GivingThE Same Problems Help

• 2014-04-10 00:48
  • LxsB

> In reply to Sony123 @ 2014-03-23 22:24 from 0UUG - click to readJust use alcatel one touch upgrade...its easy to use... Download it from alcatel website...then install it using your pc or laptop... It makes your phone new and fast... Upgrading is less 2 hours,be patient and follow instructions properly...gudluck!

• 2014-04-09 02:14
  • UD{8

> In reply to fee @ 2013-12-10 00:46 from dSWW - click to readI have the same problem with my S'pop. Is there any way to eliminate/deactivate that feature? Or at least to have the chance to change the emergency number. I keep calling (for several minutes!) to the police. This is a real problem. Please fix it asap.

• 2014-04-08 05:37
  • PwXb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-18 06:33 from wgu8 - click to readSame problem here. I keep calling and calling to the emergency number by accident when the phone is in my pocket. And I can't find any way to fix it. I can't even change the emergency number!! How is that posible?

• 2014-04-08 05:35
  • PwXb

> In reply to bleh @ 2014-03-14 11:09 from 4mDk - click to readmy acetel one touch suddenly stoped working for no apparent reason and only bought 8 weeks ago anyone had same problem also when put on charge red light comes on but nothing on screen any ideas?

• 2014-04-07 10:20
  • mxTP

i have an alcatel s pop - bought today. the phone will not ring, i cannot even hear the ringtones when i am in audio profile. it is always in silent mode. does anyone know how to fix this?

• 2014-03-29 18:32
  • mp${

does any one here know where i can get a custom ROM for alcatel 4030a?
my phone is stuck on the start up screen after i changed my fonts and need some help to resolve this problem

• 2014-03-28 22:39
  • Q$N}

> In reply to bleh @ 2014-03-14 11:09 from 4mDk - click to readIf i Plug it in the charger it lights up

• 2014-03-28 01:30
  • jLBm

Lovergirl, You can download Flashplayer for Android 4 and install it manually. AFAIK, Google Playstore doesn't offer Flashplayer anymore, but there are some other websites that do. Just make sure that the website you download it from is safe and legal, (I recommend official computer magazine sites, otherwise, you might risk exposing your smartphone to viruses etc., etc.)

Cheers,

LoverboyNo1

• 2014-03-27 16:44
  • LfVL

My phone ALCATEL OT S'POP itself restarts please help me are done only 11 days that I have received

• 2014-03-23 22:24
  • 0UUG

> In reply to Becky Pilipovic @ 2014-01-17 13:42 from 0xYW - click to readIf ur Havin trouble with battery drain download battery doctor, it works very well on the alcatel pop, u should notice quite a difference after 1 day.
Ps, download from play store.

• 2014-03-22 19:21
  • 3aqM

> In reply to Dysfcuktional @ 2014-02-18 16:08 from T3YA - click to readthis phone is ok but no flash and its slow they should fix that fast

• 2014-03-18 19:45
  • kx@T

> In reply to bleh @ 2014-03-14 11:09 from 4mDk - click to readMy power button is not working either..huhuhu.what shall i do?i pressed it hard many times already and nothing works.at first i thought the battery is the problem but my batt. works well..

• 2014-03-17 17:26
  • wYF5

This phone gets me in trouble it keeps phoning 911 it phoned it 3times one after another even when the screen lock is on! Can i stop it!

• 2014-03-17 14:06
  • Bw@r

My power button stopped working and my phone died .. great now i cant get into my phone .. it wont turn on is there another way to turn it on or ..?

• 2014-03-14 11:09
  • 4mDk

> In reply to Jbelmont @ 2014-03-10 17:07 from Mf5v - click to readCamera no good battery overheats and runs down to fast pH tends to stick sumtimes

• 2014-03-14 08:57
  • PHus

I had this phone for a year....keyboard is really horrible but i downloaded Go keyboard and very much better...camera is not good.....over all still good with the cheap price.

• 2014-03-13 00:48
  • v0qh

iam so jelous of my mate because he has this phone, ive seen him use it and it looks absaloutly brilliant, all the features on the phone are better than my life I wish I was him.

• 2014-03-12 14:54
  • 9xHH
Total of 364 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch S'Pop.