Alcatel One Touch Scribe Easy - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.5
6.3
5.9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-14 20:01 from LbX@ - click to readi have the same problem.my mobile data wont turn on and its such a waste of money paying for a postpaid with mobile data and i cant even use it!!

• 2014-11-22 11:08
  • 7Xcr

> In reply to jm @ 2014-10-07 08:10 from w0Pt - click to readDo we really need to reboot just you receive a txt msgs or call?

• 2014-11-21 22:00
  • v0qJ

> In reply to jm @ 2014-10-07 08:10 from w0Pt - click to readWhy it is bad?

• 2014-11-09 23:27
  • 7XH2

This phone is great!
My review:

1. No force closes.
2. At least a day of surfing the Internet and video streaming under HSPA, playing high graphics games like Dead Trigger 2 and playing Tekken with PPSSPP, sending SMS and calling.
3. Camera is great.
4. Sounds are loud enough from the built-in speaker and bass and treble are loud enough from the headset.
5. Games and overall performance is fast enough, with little to no lag.

• 2014-11-08 12:31
  • 9GL5

> In reply to Scribe Easy User @ 2014-07-30 07:01 from KgZm - click to read1. download framaroot in this link & install it. http://www.jellydroid.com/2013...-touch-idol/
2. open framaroot, choose install supersu
3. click gandalf (not the aragon)
4. window will pop up that it's roorting success..

if your still doubtful, you can install root checker in the play store and check.

if the checker says, root failed,then you did not follow the right root instructions.

hope this helps!

p.s. i already rooted my fone and i am satisfied with its performance.

• 2014-11-08 08:29
  • uSVk
  • pnoushi,919497140588
  • Rating0

Its battery backup not getting more time,Im in calicut,sevice center person not attending any call.how I will get any help

• 2014-11-04 13:00
  • uwVr

So bad phone. I bought it after about 6months.do not buy it.

• 2014-10-19 21:00
  • N3BX

Hi! Any app for alcatel 8000A like OTG in Nexus brand so i can plug in my USB into my unit using micro usb adapter...

• 2014-10-18 06:31
  • KgZe

Hi. My camera isn't working and i don't know why. I have turned off my phone for several times already but still no progress of the said issue. How will I be able to fix this? :(

• 2014-10-16 19:46
  • PT}x

> In reply to jm @ 2014-10-07 08:10 from w0Pt - click to readI was Planning to get a Plan on Sun 450..

• 2014-10-12 16:04
  • vaQ0

hello

can anyone tell me how to update the software of this phone to kitkat?

Thanks ^_^

• 2014-10-09 03:39
  • w0Pt

this phone is not good... to those who want this phone in there plan..i tell you don't choose this phone.. im using this phone for almost 6 months, actually this is from sun plan 450.

• 2014-10-07 08:10
  • w0Pt

> In reply to jj @ 2014-08-30 05:36 from t7Xk - click to readyes, you can use it without the stylus

• 2014-09-29 13:04
  • UD%n

GOOD PHONE. I Would recommend it.

Some of the negative comments below are from people who don't know how to take care of their phones. You just need to know how to use the features to their extent and limit, don't overwork your phone and of course download a few apps to make sure its efficient. The phone is a good dual-core phone for its price and it has not disappointed me. Camera takes very decent photos, not that better than an 8MP camera.

Phone force closes when you try to use too many apps which is expected. Please download Greenify or RAM boosting Apps to prevent this and everything should be fine.

The phone will definitely get hot when you charge it. -_- it's built in. You just need to close some apps or keep it cool with air and it should be fine. Also, please note: More RAM usage = More heat.

• 2014-09-28 09:30
  • PSIQ

Hi! I just got this from a postpaid plan and using it for about 6 months. For 6 months, I didn't experience any force close issues, battery lasts for about six and a half hours of playing games, using the Internet, texting and playing music, playing games with little to no lag except for high graphics games which is not smooth all the time, the phone itself has little to no lag and the touch screen and capacitive buttons are very responsive. By the way, I'm just playing around and type this *#*#4636#*#* on the dialer and I found some options in network type: LTE/GSM/WCDMA, LTE only, LTE/WCDMA. Does your phone have these options, too?

• 2014-09-26 15:43
  • v0qT

Hey Guys can you help me ? I got this phone in Sun Cellular plan 450 ... My problem is, after i lock the phone it can't work so i need is to Power off the unit then it will work again but if i lock it, it's not working again. Can you please help me ?

• 2014-09-21 09:47
  • tCQp

cannot acces d apps data moved to sd card. silly crapp! can you explain that? since d phone memory is limited,,, (248 mb only).that is the basic option... to move items or data to external mem. but d result is very dissapointing!!!

• 2014-09-18 14:30
  • v0qx

for those who get this phone via sun postpaid... just stick to sim(provider) ive been using this phone for 1 year.. and i dont encounter any problems for apps... i only switch mozilla firefox for internet browser...

and i use tegrak... so no lags at all :D

• 2014-09-15 02:55
  • uS%k

restart the phone and it should sort it out

• 2014-09-11 08:44
  • PTc{

hi,my daughter accidentally deleted my gallery how do one install it back?

• 2014-09-11 08:35
  • fnCx
Total of 203 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Scribe Easy.