Alcatel One Touch Scribe Easy - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.6
6.4
6.2

omg!! the service center in sm megamall branch check my phone, they said " yes ma'am there is a problem regarding with the camera" (see i was right.the sun says no problem.they are ×#&#) the service center try to fix it , so they do reset or reformat.but still they don't fixed my phone. they told me to go to their main service center..

so upset. they can't fix my phone. don't you think guys its time consuming.
i'm thingking that they should give me a replacement ..

i update you guys what gonna happend..

• 2014-04-23 04:52
  • v0IU

Did you to try to re flash it.

• 2014-04-22 12:24
  • uSMP

Need help. i had this phone before holy week. i notice some problem about it.
1.not responsive when it comes to its buttons
2.hang up when playing apps then all of a sudden restarting itself.
3.i wanted to play music in my tracks then its says no sd card detected.but my sd is already inserted, when i restarted it detects the sd card.then same problem
4. taking picture using flash. the one that i take with flash that has to be save already didn't the same with the light. its kinda low lights.i mean its so dark that the flash is useless.
by the way i purchased this unit in sun plan.
i already complaint about it but they say.no problem.
but they want me to go to the service center to make sure..

• 2014-04-22 10:21
  • v0IU

> In reply to ahmed_maz @ 2014-02-05 08:53 from mEdZ - click to readSame here!!! How can I overcome it?

• 2014-04-20 12:42
  • Nrax

> In reply to pong @ 2014-03-30 04:28 from Kg}r - click to readwhere are you from? maybe we have different producer of the phone, we came from asia.

• 2014-04-17 09:50
  • wHrS

hey guys, if you have a problem regarding the gallery, you may able to disable it and install another gallery from the Google Play instead. this will close down the Camera, as well as the Gallery itself. So you may download another camera app on Google Play.

Regarding on Wi-Fi connections, try to use a widget when opening wi-fi. Instead of clicking in in the settings or on the upper panel, use widget, it will connect easily. Hands on review, given by sun last week. :)

• 2014-04-17 09:47
  • wHrS

this phone is sucks! wifi connection problem all the time

• 2014-04-12 06:48
  • K7gP

I read the specs of this phone and thinking of getting it. It has less then 200 ppi. However For every pixel it has a 3 sub pixel. If compare with other phones with 220 or more ppi. Can we find any difference?

• 2014-04-06 16:22
  • K7fJ

> In reply to Ella @ 2014-04-02 05:08 from tha} - click to read@ella: just go to settings and go to application/ manage application>all>look for the specific app that forcecloses/hanging/freezing and clear cache and clear data.

• 2014-04-06 16:11
  • K7fJ

Need help! I purchased this phone through a sun plan. How come its' camera/gallery keeps crashing all the time? Only the back camera does that. The front camera is still good when it happens. What can I do whenever the situation comes up?

• 2014-04-02 05:08
  • tha}

• 2014-04-02 04:57
  • tha}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-13 09:41 from NhG9 - click to readTurn the phone off. Then hold the volume up and down buttons at the same time and hold in the power button all at the same time. This will do a hard reset and make phone like new. Good luck :)

• 2014-03-31 06:38
  • kbd6

I don't know where you get your opinion, maybe those that experience problem doesn't really know how and for what the cellphone is for... For me it's a good phone for the price... knowing the specs of the phone before i bought it helps me contented on what this phone can do and limitations.... Suggestion, if you wanted much better function buy the expensive one... but if you only have just one that fits with your budget... go for this phone... IT'S GOOD.

• 2014-03-30 04:28
  • Kg}r

• 2014-03-23 19:33
  • FpeR

> In reply to ren @ 2014-03-23 06:18 from t7$V - click to readi am user of this mobile, it is best smart phone with low price.
compare with high end mobiles with my friends, i recived very good feedback on this mobile. i suggested to my friends, two of them purchased and they are very happy.

• 2014-03-23 15:55
  • vGC0

> In reply to Blubber Facee @ 2014-01-30 01:30 from r%FI - click to readHi. If i may ask how long hve you had this phone? Is it a good buy? Thanks!!!

• 2014-03-23 06:18
  • t7$V

I was planning to get this phone in sun plan, thanks to your opinions about this phone, now I know that I should get another phone.

• 2014-03-21 16:29
  • thcI

> In reply to mtek @ 2014-03-16 19:00 from 3iLG - click to readmr. mtek can you teach how to install that via es file explorer?? thanks

• 2014-03-19 12:46
  • HxfV

> In reply to mtek @ 2014-03-16 19:00 from 3iLG - click to readwhere I can download that?? through computer??thanks...

• 2014-03-19 06:31
  • HxfV

> In reply to nicky @ 2014-03-14 14:35 from 3YHd - click to readVia program ES file explorer

• 2014-03-16 19:00
  • 3iLG
Total of 148 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Scribe Easy.