Alcatel One Touch Scribe Easy - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.5
6.3
5.9

It says on my pictures no thumbnail and it won't let me click it

• 2014-12-21 11:41
  • r9hS

super lousy this phone, do not buy, like please DO NOT BUY. its seriously useless, save yo money and get a better one. super laggy and unresponsive, even though after clearing all apps running in the background. believe it or not, this phone sucks to the core

• 2014-12-17 09:01
  • tVn0

my got wet, it is possible to replace the screen?

• 2014-12-11 13:59
  • th66

Hi, i got my phone from sun cellular plan.
Its on but the problem is no appear on display.
i cant off it.
what should possible causes?
thanks.

• 2014-12-11 01:32
  • vpcL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-25 03:54 from wYJW - click to readRemove memory card and insert it back. This should help

• 2014-12-07 00:54
  • j09f

why there is no option for 2 sims when you are about to send a message ?! where could we find that.... my version is 8000D 2-sims capable..

• 2014-12-03 03:47
  • 7Xuc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-25 03:54 from wYJW - click to readMy Alcatel is perfect on pics got no problems with it at all and it wasn't expensive at all its one great phone

• 2014-11-28 06:56
  • IbxY

Hi! I got this phone free from my Sun Postpaid. My problem with this phone is the Camera. A lot of times I would take a photo then the screen will prompt, "Unfortunately Gallery has stopped" and so the photo taken will not be saved. Some of my friends told me that it might be due to low memory but my SD card still has 14GB free and internal memory of 2GB free.

Another problem I encountered is that when I view photos from the gallery, a lot of times the current photos that I took using the phone's camera do not show up but what pops on the screen are photos that were already deleted from my phone.

I also encountered problems in the ringtones. A lot of times, my assigned ringtone to my husband would change and I will only know about it when he calls me.

I had went to the authorized service center of Alcatel in Makati and I left the phone there for a week (under its warranty). The staff seemed to acknowledge that the problems I encountered are the same as what other customers experienced as well. They repair it but then there was almost no improvement on the phone's performance.

If there is any advise that you think I can do from my end to address these problems, please reach out.

Thanks!

• 2014-11-25 03:54
  • wYJW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-14 20:01 from LbX@ - click to readi have the same problem.my mobile data wont turn on and its such a waste of money paying for a postpaid with mobile data and i cant even use it!!

• 2014-11-22 11:08
  • 7Xcr

> In reply to jm @ 2014-10-07 08:10 from w0Pt - click to readDo we really need to reboot just you receive a txt msgs or call?

• 2014-11-21 22:00
  • v0qJ

> In reply to jm @ 2014-10-07 08:10 from w0Pt - click to readWhy it is bad?

• 2014-11-09 23:27
  • 7XH2

This phone is great!
My review:

1. No force closes.
2. At least a day of surfing the Internet and video streaming under HSPA, playing high graphics games like Dead Trigger 2 and playing Tekken with PPSSPP, sending SMS and calling.
3. Camera is great.
4. Sounds are loud enough from the built-in speaker and bass and treble are loud enough from the headset.
5. Games and overall performance is fast enough, with little to no lag.

• 2014-11-08 12:31
  • 9GL5

> In reply to Scribe Easy User @ 2014-07-30 07:01 from KgZm - click to read1. download framaroot in this link & install it. http://www.jellydroid.com/2013...-touch-idol/
2. open framaroot, choose install supersu
3. click gandalf (not the aragon)
4. window will pop up that it's roorting success..

if your still doubtful, you can install root checker in the play store and check.

if the checker says, root failed,then you did not follow the right root instructions.

hope this helps!

p.s. i already rooted my fone and i am satisfied with its performance.

• 2014-11-08 08:29
  • uSVk
  • pnoushi,919497140588
  • Rating0

Its battery backup not getting more time,Im in calicut,sevice center person not attending any call.how I will get any help

• 2014-11-04 13:00
  • uwVr

So bad phone. I bought it after about 6months.do not buy it.

• 2014-10-19 21:00
  • N3BX

Hi! Any app for alcatel 8000A like OTG in Nexus brand so i can plug in my USB into my unit using micro usb adapter...

• 2014-10-18 06:31
  • KgZe

Hi. My camera isn't working and i don't know why. I have turned off my phone for several times already but still no progress of the said issue. How will I be able to fix this? :(

• 2014-10-16 19:46
  • PT}x

> In reply to jm @ 2014-10-07 08:10 from w0Pt - click to readI was Planning to get a Plan on Sun 450..

• 2014-10-12 16:04
  • vaQ0

hello

can anyone tell me how to update the software of this phone to kitkat?

Thanks ^_^

• 2014-10-09 03:39
  • w0Pt

this phone is not good... to those who want this phone in there plan..i tell you don't choose this phone.. im using this phone for almost 6 months, actually this is from sun plan 450.

• 2014-10-07 08:10
  • w0Pt
Total of 211 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Scribe Easy.