Alcatel One Touch Star - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

8.1
7.9
7.8

over heated mobile on charge is low.......

• 2015-02-21 06:52
  • RK0C

Useless had it for 1 week so far and started over heating since day one the internet crashes every 5 mins picture quality is rubbish yould think with technology these days they could make a better phone

• 2015-02-21 06:37
  • uF0I

Crap had it for 1 week so far and started over heating since day one the internet crashes every 5 mins picture quality is shit yould think with technology these days they could make a better phone

• 2015-02-21 06:35
  • uF0I

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-05 01:14 from 39xV - click to readI second your motion,anything you do on the phone makes it overheat.This is a major issue with this phone and wouldn't recommend you buying it

• 2015-01-19 15:17
  • Ibxx

I'm using this Phone now for over a year, with dual sim, I call, sms and viber between Europe and Africa, making and sending pictures and it is working really perfect. Pictures are printing quality and battery last for two days. Am really happy with this phone.

• 2015-01-11 23:22
  • sqj@

Just to say after 1 year of experience, the phone is dead no working at all, over heating and getting slowly slowly. Do not buy......

• 2015-01-06 11:24
  • gLdH

I would not recommended this to anyone!
Battery overheats and has a short life
Internet is really slow and keeps crashing
Worst phone I've ever had

• 2015-01-05 01:14
  • 39xV

Iam using the phone for 1 year now. The phone is not connecting to my home wifi for the past 2 months. it connects to all other wifi networsk.

other devices are connecting to wifi network at home. Iam unable to resolve this strange issue. can anybody help?

• 2014-12-21 11:29
  • uuCd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-09 18:36 from X{XF - click to readMy battery overheats. Phone is 3 weeks old

• 2014-12-01 22:20
  • 3a@4

Hi guys, I've been using this phone almost 1.5 years and do not recommend it due to :
1)Very weak camera performance vs. others with similar/same specs.
2) While charging, phone gets exteremly laggy - almost out of usage. This is a common problem and Alcatel did nothing to fix it, which I believe a simple software update would fix it.
3) Still with Android 4.1, no update yet. So don't expect any action from Alcatel.
The only thing I am happy with is that dual-sim works very well.

• 2014-11-02 21:22
  • 0Cq8

I'm using alcatel onetouch 6010D. Suddenly the phone hang and cant go to the menu. Only can off and on the phone. Please solve this problem for me, either can use back this phone or not.

• 2014-10-14 17:52
  • K1Df

does this phone have a front camera and how big is the screen

• 2014-10-10 21:02
  • nxrf

this phne is gud bt my phone is one problem so much heating y can u any ona solved his problem

• 2014-10-10 12:11
  • NAFB

phone is very good bt my phone is so much heating y any one solved this problem plz tel me

• 2014-10-10 12:03
  • NAFB

> In reply to Angel 15317 @ 2014-09-30 20:20 from Kh2B - click to readSure I have that phone and viber on it

• 2014-10-02 01:08
  • P5K7

Can u use Viber on this ph without any problem?

• 2014-09-30 20:20
  • Kh2B

Alcatel One Touch Star Lags , battery gets overheated, not compatible with HP Pavilion for android apps development. I can't test my apps on it. Battery life short.

If speed is very important to you, avoid One Touch Star. Now am going back to Samsung, had a better user and development experience with my Samsung Galaxy s2

• 2014-09-28 17:45
  • 0Ags

> In reply to [deleted post]I might help you..

• 2014-09-26 09:38
  • X}32

> In reply to ashfaq khan @ 2014-05-21 18:28 from K2F0 - click to readHow long should I charge my alcatel. The guy I bought it from, said 16 hours. Is that true?

• 2014-09-25 18:40
  • fjUE
Total of 183 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Star.