Alcatel One Touch T'Pop - user opinions and reviews

8.6
8.2
8.2

Hello,
Can someone help. How can I view all the running apps for the Alcatel pop D5? I was able to view it by accident however I am not aware what did I click.
Please help.

• 2014-09-11 12:38
  • PGwF

For: large screen,looks smart, large capacity sd
Against: abysmal battery life hardly ever even lasts a Full day. Hard to see function keys below home screen

• 2014-09-08 01:06
  • H5DA

> In reply to Aurea @ 2014-08-02 01:55 from sm{7 - click to readMine keeps turning itself on when i turn it on

• 2014-09-02 21:41
  • 3Wu%

> In reply to kilogee obh @ 2014-08-19 10:06 from Bw@Z - click to readI live in jamaica an i so sorry i purchase this phone

• 2014-08-27 06:29
  • Re2Z

Good Phone but low ram thus slows down

• 2014-08-26 11:42
  • YU8q

> In reply to Malstar325 @ 2014-07-04 18:48 from ncRM - click to readIf you press the power button and the volume button down at the same time, you should be able to screenshot. You might have to try it a couple times to get it right

• 2014-08-22 00:11
  • j0Qk

> In reply to stef @ 2014-08-11 17:57 from nIIe - click to readI recently purchased the Alcatel One touch fierce. I also purchased an SD card also and its still saying I'm low on space. I haven't found a way to check if either. Its driving me crazy!!! I cannot download any apps without it failing. If I knew this ahead of time, I wouldn't have had purchased this phone. And the camera sucks!!!

• 2014-08-22 00:07
  • j0Qk

> In reply to stef @ 2014-08-11 17:57 from nIIe - click to readI have the exact same two problems. wish I would help.

• 2014-08-19 10:06
  • Bw@Z

Can you do a screenshot of something on here and it always says that my space is low even tho my memory card is not full...how do i check that? thanks

• 2014-08-11 17:57
  • nIIe

The find the touch lens insensitive from when to touch the menu button and message button, how can I fix this?

• 2014-08-09 09:20
  • PG3c

> In reply to moo @ 2014-07-09 10:53 from Nhq% - click to readKk their is a secret menu in the Android....power off it fone and then press the up volume and the power button at the same time...then U will see a box on the screen click the power button but not hard...then press volume down a make the yellow orangish colour go on wipe the system....be sure to take out ur meromy card and all important supplies of the fone.....then click the power button and then it will automatically come on by itself...thankzzz...

• 2014-08-09 00:19
  • Pb6b

> In reply to Aurea @ 2014-08-02 01:55 from sm{7 - click to readThe reason Y it automatically returns on it self is because it is set on schedule powwe on or off....go to setting then scroll down, until U see schedule power off or on and Yh chick it and take out the tick by it...hope it helped.....Idk about the store Ting cuz I guess U need a 8 and up Meromy card

• 2014-08-09 00:12
  • Pb6b

Sometimes when I turn my Alcatel off it automatically turns back on again. Anyone else get this? Also I only have 4 apps installed and this warning keeps coming up and it says "You are running low on space" or "No Space. Please delete useless files". Can anyone help me with this please?

-Aurea

• 2014-08-02 01:55
  • sm{7

why my onetouch 4010x is not open..

• 2014-07-30 17:35
  • v0qJ

This is a terrible phone. Brand new, the screen kept freezing and then it wouldn't let me answer calls. I had to return it. Do yourself a favour and don't buy this phone.

• 2014-07-22 21:51
  • T3fF

I bought this phone now Is locked and Its asking me my username and password which I cant remember. what do I have to do? its busy telling me about pattern attempts. please help me to go to main menu again

• 2014-07-09 10:53
  • Nhq%

> In reply to Silaz kib @ 2014-03-25 08:49 from rrgy - click to readHey you
Its not 256MB storage space,its RAM and its 150MB free storage space.
About the batery consumption,you have to keep all running apps closed so as to save batery life.

• 2014-07-07 10:27
  • Nv$a

I would love that the phone would screenshot or be rooted :/

• 2014-07-04 18:48
  • ncRM

Can this tablet download keypad? And hw?

• 2014-07-04 14:32
  • Nm$9

my alcatel one touch has locked due to my forgetting my pattern i am so worried

• 2014-07-01 15:59
  • CDFM
Total of 192 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch T'Pop.