Alcatel One Touch T'Pop - user opinions and reviews

7.8

It doesn't work :'(

• 2015-06-27 04:13
  • thh1

> In reply to lavan @ 2015-05-26 12:56 from tue9 - click to readAll together :long press the start and volume (lower part) button.

• 2015-06-13 05:22
  • t7XD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-30 00:14 from I891 - click to readIt does not work to take a screenshot :(

• 2015-06-12 18:53
  • ka8Q

> In reply to Mom of 3 @ 2015-04-29 15:19 from YYYD - click to readI have all the same issues HATE THIS PHONE also apps like gallery n camera don't always work

• 2015-05-30 18:53
  • kI2C

> In reply to lavan @ 2015-05-26 12:56 from tue9 - click to readPress the volume down button same time while pressing power button

• 2015-05-30 00:14
  • I891

my alcatel one touch T POP Media player is not playing all the songs in extenal sd why

• 2015-05-27 02:53
  • r05y

how to screen shot in one touch t'pop

• 2015-05-26 12:56
  • tue9

> In reply to Alcatel User @ 2015-05-13 14:58 from tCQe - click to readMy phone say insufficient space in device plz help me

• 2015-05-24 03:59
  • N7$D

In spite of the camera and memory capacity wanting, Alcatel is a worthy competitor among its peers (samsung/nokia)

• 2015-05-17 20:20
  • CDFW

The phone has an ok performance.
Low memory space/RAM capacity so you cant download many apps and it hangs & freezes when switching functions over time.
Camera is ok, for 2MP,but horrible under low light conditions.
Battery life is great.
Thinking of upgrading to an Spop, C7 or D5...
They should introduce a trade-in.

• 2015-05-17 20:15
  • CDFW

> In reply to Alcatel User @ 2015-05-13 14:58 from tCQe - click to readget the Clean Master App then try cleaning your junk files..app such as games collects lot of junks unnoticed...my phone have 8GB internal,first time cleaning,it wipes 4++GB games junk files from my internal...i think that would solve your problem...just an opinion...

• 2015-05-14 02:06
  • tVqH

why is my Alcatel one touch c9 pop have insuficient space even though I have a sd card tht have 16gb and the other apps is in my sd card but it still insuficient and all my apps all I downloaded is trasnfered in my sd card pls reply

• 2015-05-13 14:58
  • tCQe

I tried loads of times to transfer photographs from this phone to my computer with a USB lead connected to both, and get three buttons all the time that I keep pressing, "turn USB on", "mount" and "turn USB off", I have continually pressed all three and nothing happens, my photographs don't get transferred only blanks labelled "camera roll". With my main proper camera, all I have to do is connect the camera to my computer and the downloading of my photographs is automatic. I tried looking at the pdf online manual for this phone, but under the camera section it fails to mention one word about how you download photographs from it onto your computer and what all the turning usb on and off messages are for.

• 2015-05-06 00:33
  • nFAn

ailures :t pop photos going Grey after taking them, when you've uploaded an app it tell you bad manifest although the app is clean, tells you memory full even if you still got space.
success:wide screen, can be boot and formated, lot of details that are helpful

• 2015-05-05 22:53
  • rrsh

I hate this phone. I have had nothing but issues with it since I bought it. Randomly shuts down, any picture I take turns to gray screen, doesn't hold a charge for beans, and half the time apps don't work. If I could afford to buy a new one, this piece of crap would be tossed in the bay. As soon as I can afford it, I am tossing this thing. Not worth the $$.

• 2015-04-29 15:19
  • YYYD

How do u move files from phone memory to SD card????

• 2015-04-20 17:07
  • ILWx

S pop is miles better never says memory full throw your t pop and buy s pop

• 2015-04-17 17:56
  • mpEE

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-31 15:03 from IbxD - click to readThe alcatel t pop is lame always kicks me off games cant save much on it i have 16g memory card and moved the apps i could but still says memory full so you rong memory cards dont work if you want an alcatel buy the s pop version better space also runs perfect compared to the rubbish cheaply made t pop what a useless phone the t pop is i reccomend s pop miles better i loved it the first day i bought one. I put my t pop under a car wheel and was happy watching it get crushed as i saw the phone unfit to even give away

• 2015-04-17 17:52
  • mpEE

The reason why the screen goes blank is so that you don't press any functions while your phone is against your ear. I don't think you can stop this from happening. Mine does it but when I take it away from the side of my face it comes back up or press the screen lock key.

• 2015-04-17 16:34
  • Nm$d

> In reply to babilasd @ 2014-12-26 18:41 from 6mRQ - click to readGo to playstore search language enabler then install

• 2015-03-31 18:43
  • Ns7r
Total of 253 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch T'Pop.