Alcatel One Touch Tab 7 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

8.0
7.5
7.1

It has Android 4.2...so yeah. You have pretty good office, FB app, Google services (Google +), Tweeter, LinkedIn, Adobe flash player, mail in form that you like, browser of your choice (chr, opr, mix)...and you have free Google Play Store with milions of ways to build, adapt and customize. It curently have 1.299.550 apps sooo...only imagination stands in your way (or money, but it's cheap)

• 2014-07-14 23:54
  • 3nwZ

is this tablet have a sim card slot?

• 2014-07-02 14:42
  • fjSk

i want to buy this tab does it support apps like whatsapp,facebook or twitter?

• 2014-07-02 14:28
  • fjSk

> In reply to dondo @ 2013-12-02 13:30 from HCsb - click to readif you want photograph its better for you to buy digital camera or DSLR im sure you will not regret the rest of your life...lol

• 2014-06-20 09:35
  • ub7f

I purchased a 'bundle' from 3 at x-mas that included two Alcatel One Touch Tab 7. Altough identical builds, I can only configure a hotmail.co.uk account on one of them but a .com account on both. The Alcatel help desk blamed the ISP - rubbish!
Wifi connection is good but keeps dropping out - even when sat next to the router! Most times I have to reboot the tablet!!! The deal included a MiFi unit, which I thought I did not need, but is useful when out and about because it has no 2G, 3G or 4G!
The lack of an extra camera is no big deal, I bought them so that I could call/see my wife when I am away on business trips - if I wanted to take pictures I would use a camera!
I streamed videos to it and found the video quality to be very good.
Sadly, the screen is now cracked from one side to the other. My wife assures me she did not damage it in any way so unless it over heated..., who knows. There is a repair service but will cost a minimum of £60 to have a new screen fitted - half the cost of the tablet - not sure if it is worth it.
Had I known what I do now, I would never have bought this device.
1) Realistically, the screen is too small - go for a 10".
2) The MiFi allows you to connect to an ISP but you are better off having this feature internal.
3) GPS is not essential but when you see what it can do for you on a phone (not just navigation) you find that you miss noy having it on the tablet!

• 2014-05-30 10:44
  • JiJE

love it

• 2014-04-15 18:32
  • fmCv

just to make it clear from my previous post... charging port is not fitted well and the connection of the male socket does not fit as well to the wall... has a little cranky sound on the right side while on portrait position... HD is good though...

• 2014-03-03 19:16
  • Qu8c

i just had the the alcatel one touch 7 HD tab with a phone from sun cellular. the looks are not that bad and the features are good if you know how to navigate around the apps. however, i'm disappointed on the charging port. it doesnt fit well as if alcatel rushed the production or something. the male socket keeps on dropping from the wall. whew... i wish this company will live out to its prupose and that is to make competitive devices. i think this is not a local brand so please do good on your gadgets... what i love most is the high definition screen. if you got a good launcher like ESPIER with the CARTOON theme you'll appreciate the HD (",)

• 2014-03-03 18:36
  • Q5xN

The best tablet in the uk market !!!!!!!!!!

• 2014-02-27 20:36
  • H5Ij

Very poor camera,sometimes the keys will not type,screen cracked very easily, my one will not charge now as the contact is not there when the charger is plugged in...has to be charged in a very awkward position to get the contact,which also it means it cant be at all used while charging.I have only had it since Christmas.the screen is cracked in 2 places and it doesn't charge.I like my little tablet though.Wi-fi is good! I have no problem with the internet.

• 2014-02-26 14:58
  • LaTA

pleas guys help me i want buy this tab just for videos and pdf or word is this tab is good for this using pleas help me or it hangs a lot one more thing is it has a good battery life thnx

• 2014-02-17 01:43
  • fv{C

the wifi connection dropout is annoying , but can be fixed, go to settings>wifi>Advance>select - Keep wifi on during sleep.
It shall fix your problem.

• 2014-02-08 14:59
  • KIpm

It will not stay connected to wifi, drops out all the time very annoyed

• 2014-01-18 00:35
  • HDy$

Why no provision for sim and access to battery?

• 2013-12-02 13:33
  • HCsb

Why no rear camera? Clumsy taking photographs.

• 2013-12-02 13:30
  • HCsb

why even put a camera on it if its that bad hahahaa

• 2013-11-06 16:02
  • m54d

> In reply to gixthreat @ 2013-01-24 01:58 from 9Lax - click to readtk for your opinion,we will do our best to improve it

• 2013-11-02 19:57
  • TVqe

battery easily drain when using the WIFI..
but good for playing games..
wifi always turn on by itself i hate it..
and even if i already have a usb dongle plug the device still search for a wifi and result in drop out of connection..
bad in connection with the wifi even if im beside the wifi router i still get disconnected.. ALCATEL shuold add more software on this.. good thing that ADROID APP STORE have an application that overide my wifi and keeps it off when i dont need it ..

• 2013-03-27 06:08
  • 9xDG

> In reply to gixthreat @ 2013-01-24 01:58 from 9Lax - click to readAs far as i know this tablet is not yet available which makes your opinion not valid!

• 2013-03-06 10:49
  • n}JS
Total of 22 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Tab 7.