Alcatel One Touch Tab 7 - user opinions and reviews

7.4

don't bother

• 2014-12-05 09:07
  • HCtG

> In reply to jason @ 2014-07-02 14:28 from fjSk - click to readI just bought it and yes it supports those and more. Vsions has an awesome deal on right now too! Free tab on a 2 year contract. $10 per mile nth bill. Buy out for less than 150.00

• 2014-11-22 07:58
  • kW}@

The gps is not accurate. How do I fix that?

• 2014-10-31 16:21
  • RbqB

I can make and receive calls but when I answer, it is automatically on speaker. Where do I change that?

• 2014-10-15 13:32
  • rvg0

How to share files via bluetooth

• 2014-10-11 16:25
  • Nq0E

I am unable to link my hot mail account with the email icon. I tried to set up manually but I don't know how to set the port, pop , security setting etc. Please help. Thanks.

• 2014-09-30 18:05
  • TR$J

> In reply to ryan villanueva @ 2014-06-20 09:35 from ub7f - click to readYes You can

• 2014-09-24 08:50
  • Nm$K

it will only save apps to internal harddrive even when its set to sd card. any suggestions?

• 2014-09-04 16:37
  • 86t}

Where is the keybord on the Alcatel one touch tab 7. How do u see what airtime you have

• 2014-08-16 19:53
  • Nm$b

> In reply to ma7med @ 2014-02-17 01:43 from fv{C - click to readYeah it pretty good you can go with it

• 2014-08-05 04:20
  • 45QS

• 2014-08-04 05:51
  • 45QS

My tablet's memory is showing 0gb of free and 0gb of used memory,and I can't install skype or any other app from app store

• 2014-08-01 22:15
  • 0k@%

It has Android 4.2...so yeah. You have pretty good office, FB app, Google services (Google +), Tweeter, LinkedIn, Adobe flash player, mail in form that you like, browser of your choice (chr, opr, mix)...and you have free Google Play Store with milions of ways to build, adapt and customize. It curently have 1.299.550 apps sooo...only imagination stands in your way (or money, but it's cheap)

• 2014-07-14 23:54
  • 3nwZ

is this tablet have a sim card slot?

• 2014-07-02 14:42
  • fjSk

i want to buy this tab does it support apps like whatsapp,facebook or twitter?

• 2014-07-02 14:28
  • fjSk

> In reply to dondo @ 2013-12-02 13:30 from HCsb - click to readif you want photograph its better for you to buy digital camera or DSLR im sure you will not regret the rest of your life...lol

• 2014-06-20 09:35
  • ub7f

I purchased a 'bundle' from 3 at x-mas that included two Alcatel One Touch Tab 7. Altough identical builds, I can only configure a hotmail.co.uk account on one of them but a .com account on both. The Alcatel help desk blamed the ISP - rubbish!
Wifi connection is good but keeps dropping out - even when sat next to the router! Most times I have to reboot the tablet!!! The deal included a MiFi unit, which I thought I did not need, but is useful when out and about because it has no 2G, 3G or 4G!
The lack of an extra camera is no big deal, I bought them so that I could call/see my wife when I am away on business trips - if I wanted to take pictures I would use a camera!
I streamed videos to it and found the video quality to be very good.
Sadly, the screen is now cracked from one side to the other. My wife assures me she did not damage it in any way so unless it over heated..., who knows. There is a repair service but will cost a minimum of £60 to have a new screen fitted - half the cost of the tablet - not sure if it is worth it.
Had I known what I do now, I would never have bought this device.
1) Realistically, the screen is too small - go for a 10".
2) The MiFi allows you to connect to an ISP but you are better off having this feature internal.
3) GPS is not essential but when you see what it can do for you on a phone (not just navigation) you find that you miss noy having it on the tablet!

• 2014-05-30 10:44
  • JiJE

love it

• 2014-04-15 18:32
  • fmCv

just to make it clear from my previous post... charging port is not fitted well and the connection of the male socket does not fit as well to the wall... has a little cranky sound on the right side while on portrait position... HD is good though...

• 2014-03-03 19:16
  • Qu8c
Total of 35 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch Tab 7.