Alcatel One Touch X'Pop - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.6
7.6
7.5

that to connect my phone to the charger tells me restricted and loses coverage. Is there any solution

• 2014-07-23 16:31
  • HHHH

• 2014-07-23 16:29
  • HHHH

Can this phone be used with LTE mobile net? Or does this have 4G capability connection?

• 2014-07-22 18:30
  • 9G{w

I had this phone for a month and 3 times i have factory data reset it and now its just restarting by itself over and over again even the launcher doesn't work,my old phone still has better performances than this one

• 2014-07-22 12:34
  • ptR1

> In reply to sho @ 2014-01-04 17:00 from fk%x - click to readU mean it's not made in France anymore?? Like that there's another chinese brand better for the same price Hisense HU970

• 2014-07-08 04:45
  • nC2}

After the upgrade with Alcatel upgrade PC tool I have lots of glitches and mini-lags when scrolling and during the animations. Is anybody having the same problem?
I tried a hard-reset but I think the new software version is the problem. Thank you

• 2014-07-05 13:05
  • BN2B

It's alright.
It's a cheap but good quality phone. The lcd screen is not very bright nor does it have any stunning colors but it does have a high dpi, making documents or web surfing, visually, alright.
It ain't fast but I can make phone calls, listen to music, radio is quite good, integrated music player ok.

About GPS: yes, it's slow to lock on sattelites due to poor antena placement and, perhaps, sizing/shaping/tuning.
But it works. It just needs a really clear view of the sky.

Battery: this phone can eat a battery each 3-4 hours. I need an extended pack... light/regular usage drains the battery in two days or less. I'd like a 10Ah battery on it...

Front facing camera is pure crap. Insensitive, noisy and very low resolution. Yet, teh main camera is above averege.

The firmware is open source. Anybody can check it out and, if there is the patience and knowledge... you get my drift?
Want 4.4? Built it.

P.s. funny stuff: holding home and vol+ (if i remember correctly) for quite a few seconds, hard-locks the touchscreen. Unlocking is done by repeating the procedure.

• 2014-07-02 18:51
  • Layf

Hello
I bought the phone in Macedonia 'ONE', the phone has many problems, such as, Abnormal heating for one minute surf the internet or facebook then stiff the phone, getting a GPS signal after 10 to 15 minutes and then turns off, sd memory works 2 - 3 days then tells me that the card is corrupted, the other phone is operating normally, every week I have to do a factory reset. When I'm out from Macedonia roaming the phone says that the SIM card is not eligible for roaming when you put it in another phone works normally. I sent the service said they had changed the software and the phone was fine, phone software not changed, when switched my e-mail on facebook and playstore you were automatically entered does not change anything and told me that if I wanted a better phone commensurate to pick up HTC or Samsung and Alcatel that it was normal, however I do not know whether to send the service or is it normal for Alcatel x `pop ....

• 2014-06-26 18:15
  • 3Sq6

> In reply to xpop 5035e user phil @ 2014-04-12 14:54 from t7Xk - click to readwhere i can find 4.2.1 firmware

• 2014-06-05 01:13
  • 0Ua6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-03 13:36 from gxNi - click to readso how can I solve this? it is really annoying

• 2014-05-07 20:46
  • 3xnC

The video is not 720p quality.

• 2014-05-05 16:23
  • xvU7
  • F

Cai I upgrade this phone using Alcatel Onetouch Pop C5 software?

• 2014-04-26 06:25
  • Sr0N

> In reply to xpop 5035e user phil @ 2014-04-12 14:54 from t7Xk - click to readplease send me a link to this rom i need it my xpop it s not starting

• 2014-04-13 08:55
  • Jh$R
  • xpop 5035e user phil
  • Rating0

great phone :))) my xpop runs 4.1.2 jb xperia rom :D using xperia rom makes the phone so much greater HIHIHI!!!!

• 2014-04-12 14:54
  • t7Xk

> In reply to aaaa @ 2014-02-25 22:38 from 3xnC - click to readIt's because your hand probably cover the light sensor which activate the smart calling

• 2014-04-03 13:36
  • gxNi

This Phone is ICE CREAM SANDWICH na?Then Why You written Jellybean,It's not good

• 2014-03-30 10:05
  • iK1j

I have this phone is very good but 512 mb of ram are few

• 2014-03-29 16:21
  • 3}QX

> In reply to ndnjtj @ 2014-02-20 23:14 from FbFV - click to readTry another headphones the stock ones are bad

• 2014-03-02 16:05
  • 33Xk

when I try to go back from messages, it just call that person and I don't know why...it didn't happen since a few weeks ago. can anyone tell me why is this happening?

• 2014-02-25 22:38
  • 3xnC

When I plug my headphones in, it plays from both the head phones and the external speaker. I use my Headphones quite frequently so this is a problem for me. Anybody know if there's anything in the settings to fix it?

• 2014-02-20 23:14
  • FbFV
Total of 307 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch X'Pop.