Alcatel One Touch X'Pop - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.6
7.5
7.5

You pay for what you get.

Pros: Cheap, Good Battery Life, Comes with a Protective flip case & USB Charger

Cons: Slow, Poor Camera, Overheats quickly when using 3g/Wifi apps.
It just killed my SD card due to overheating yet again.

Conclusion: If your just after a simple smart phone to make make calls, text and lite app usage its an adequate phone.

• 2014-11-19 07:58
  • vxMf

Where can I find a stable custom rom for alcatel ot 5035x ?

• 2014-10-09 21:08
  • nD@7

My phone is were slow down its from the bigening

• 2014-09-26 21:17
  • 3xLu

I had an x'pop and it was good, nice and cheap: meets the expectations of its kind. Caution: the touchscreen is fragile mus I broke into a slight fall. Greetings

• 2014-09-23 23:48
  • PuCq

i want update my mobile android version how to do that

• 2014-09-22 12:09
  • X}Zb

Upgrade software with One touch Upgrade by Alcatel( may during 6-8 hours) , the phone work very good. Root with Kingo Root, activate debugging mode, and the software work for you. If not work first time , run again and then working 100%. It easy.

• 2014-09-17 16:26
  • 0U9w

> In reply to Andrei80 @ 2013-08-14 16:27 from 0Ub6 - click to readcan you teach me how the right procedure.. my one touch sapphire 2 is running in jb... how ever every time i press power an vol + it just shutdown not restarting and i cant find the path install zip... when ever i check it out in root checker it wasnt rooted..

• 2014-09-08 12:21
  • JbF5

> In reply to xpop 5035e user phil @ 2014-04-12 14:54 from t7Xk - click to readhow did you do that? can you teach me how to root my sapphire 2?

• 2014-09-08 03:53
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-28 10:03 from t7XH - click to readKingo Android Root, working 100%.

• 2014-08-29 00:01

worst phone I had. It is not good for nothing ... not recommend...big dislike

• 2014-08-02 10:36
  • spdx
  • F

that to connect my phone to the charger tells me restricted and loses coverage. Is there any solution

• 2014-07-23 16:31
  • HHHH

• 2014-07-23 16:29
  • HHHH

Can this phone be used with LTE mobile net? Or does this have 4G capability connection?

• 2014-07-22 18:30
  • 9G{w

I had this phone for a month and 3 times i have factory data reset it and now its just restarting by itself over and over again even the launcher doesn't work,my old phone still has better performances than this one

• 2014-07-22 12:34
  • ptR1

> In reply to sho @ 2014-01-04 17:00 from fk%x - click to readU mean it's not made in France anymore?? Like that there's another chinese brand better for the same price Hisense HU970

• 2014-07-08 04:45
  • nC2}

After the upgrade with Alcatel upgrade PC tool I have lots of glitches and mini-lags when scrolling and during the animations. Is anybody having the same problem?
I tried a hard-reset but I think the new software version is the problem. Thank you

• 2014-07-05 13:05
  • BN2B

It's alright.
It's a cheap but good quality phone. The lcd screen is not very bright nor does it have any stunning colors but it does have a high dpi, making documents or web surfing, visually, alright.
It ain't fast but I can make phone calls, listen to music, radio is quite good, integrated music player ok.

About GPS: yes, it's slow to lock on sattelites due to poor antena placement and, perhaps, sizing/shaping/tuning.
But it works. It just needs a really clear view of the sky.

Battery: this phone can eat a battery each 3-4 hours. I need an extended pack... light/regular usage drains the battery in two days or less. I'd like a 10Ah battery on it...

Front facing camera is pure crap. Insensitive, noisy and very low resolution. Yet, teh main camera is above averege.

The firmware is open source. Anybody can check it out and, if there is the patience and knowledge... you get my drift?
Want 4.4? Built it.

P.s. funny stuff: holding home and vol+ (if i remember correctly) for quite a few seconds, hard-locks the touchscreen. Unlocking is done by repeating the procedure.

• 2014-07-02 18:51
  • Layf

Hello
I bought the phone in Macedonia 'ONE', the phone has many problems, such as, Abnormal heating for one minute surf the internet or facebook then stiff the phone, getting a GPS signal after 10 to 15 minutes and then turns off, sd memory works 2 - 3 days then tells me that the card is corrupted, the other phone is operating normally, every week I have to do a factory reset. When I'm out from Macedonia roaming the phone says that the SIM card is not eligible for roaming when you put it in another phone works normally. I sent the service said they had changed the software and the phone was fine, phone software not changed, when switched my e-mail on facebook and playstore you were automatically entered does not change anything and told me that if I wanted a better phone commensurate to pick up HTC or Samsung and Alcatel that it was normal, however I do not know whether to send the service or is it normal for Alcatel x `pop ....

• 2014-06-26 18:15
  • 3Sq6
Total of 319 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel One Touch X'Pop.