Alcatel OT-280 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.5
5.5
5.8

Nice little TELEPHONE!!!! At the price what do you want? buy an iphone if you want bells and whistles. As a back up in the car on pay as you go. or a kid who will probable change it later. It is what it is be happy!!

• 2010-12-23 22:35
  • nE@E

> In reply to phones4u @ 2010-04-05 11:14 from nFIb - click to readyeah the most boring phone ever made in advanced time i got it as a gift and even my dead grandmother would complain that it is completely boring, as well the top numbers are hard to click and cant even put one picture as back ground or a small ring tone.

your phone is a waste of energy and skilled people should be banned from making phones like this.....

• 2010-05-22 07:04
  • fqym

vry booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring phne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no bluetooth , no camera huuuhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2010-04-07 14:12
  • fuke

> In reply to me me me...... @ 2009-12-21 19:31 from fuWb - click to readbooooooooooring this fone is the most boring fone eva. all ya can do is call and text, no bluttoth itonly has about 2 games.booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooooooooooooooooooooring

• 2010-04-05 11:14
  • nFIb

nice fone if all u want to do is make calls. no bluetooth, memory card 3g....... the only things u can do are call and play the 2 games over and over again. it is a very borin fone and i hate the fact that the only colour is acid green.

• 2009-12-21 19:31
  • fuWb

Where can buy this handset from

• 2009-10-31 10:45
  • Mx@E

it is ok! if you dont care fasion.

• 2009-09-12 14:30
  • yKBd

Boxergirl, it is possible that the lid should be slided off applying some pressure. If you need more info email me on un112@msn.com

• 2009-06-04 19:54
  • mA8e

Knight Rider, e-mail sent to the address you gave for information on the OT-280.

• 2009-06-03 00:11
  • 3J47

Hi .. just got one of these (delivered to me as dog ate my old phone!) and I can't remove the back ... can anyone help soon please !!! The French instructions just say 'unclip the back' very helpful ...

Thanks !!!

• 2009-05-27 16:33
  • mDRQ

Stephen, these new units shown on gsmarena.com are only a FRACTION of the handsets Alcatel will be selling from june and onwards throughout the year. This particular set is expected somewhere in August. If you want more info and pictures of this and other units please mail me on un112@msn.com

• 2009-05-25 13:59
  • mA8e

I owned an Alcatel phone when I was a Sophomore. I love the vivid colors and its durability.

• 2009-05-24 12:32
  • v0q3

My very first mobile was an Alcatel, very simple but it did the job I wanted it to do and did it well and boy was it a tough little phone. Even though things have moved on and I have a phone that has and does eveything I always keep a good basic Alacatel as a back up. Does anyone know if and when the OT-280 will be available in the UK??

• 2009-05-19 11:13
  • 3J0e

I agree with you, Don. GSMARENA should publish all comments in English and delete those that are hurting anyone.

• 2009-04-06 20:35
  • M66B

Moderator, how is it possible that my previous comments, which are not bashing or trolling anyone, got deleted, whereas the "anonymous" troll below gets published. Shows the lack of interest in your job, that's all it proved.

• 2009-04-06 17:10
  • u7Zv

It's the right phone for the right price, nice slider

• 2009-03-10 04:55
  • vuCp

Alcatel has no hope in the world to become a successful mobile producer

• 2009-03-06 06:46
  • UFJB

Alcatel = Creativity

• 2009-03-04 23:14
  • S9JX
Total of 18 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-280.