Alcatel OT 320 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.5
6.2
6.2

> In reply to Nish @ 2009-04-30 13:47 from P@T} - click to readHi I would like to buy your Alcatel 320 please contact me thanks

• 2014-05-04 00:21
  • y%xP

good morning Sir/Madam,

we need information of service centre
Alcatel in Indonesia especially in Jakarta ?

Where is the service centre location ?
(Addres n Phone).

I hope you give me that information.

Thank's.

• 2012-05-30 03:36
  • txqg

I've bought it when the phone came out on the market for less than 60euros, many high tech phones that have been bought later have failed, but the Alcatel OneTouch 320 is still standing and I am still using it, that's almost one decade harsh usage. Water, dirt, dust, falling down, getting stepped over, countless hours of usage and the phone is still going. The only little thing about it is that now the battery is starting to wear and tear but overall is still well operational.

PS: It has Punch, MineSweeper and the most impressive game of them all - Tetris. :)
Warning: THIS PHONE IS EPIC WIN! :)
I would have totally bought another one of these if I had a chance, too bad it's discontinued.

• 2011-12-08 16:09
  • ptSe

I own two models since 2004 Jan. Still going strong. No battery available, so put a local made one. The phone is very sturdy, had endured the flooding of Mumbai in 2005. Low on features, but high on life.

• 2010-03-06 22:27
  • ute5

> In reply to Naveed Hamdani @ 2006-08-14 17:06 from yppe - click to readplease share your complete details

• 2010-02-17 14:37
  • Rxfv

awkward menu, poor battery life

• 2010-01-06 13:16
  • M%ju

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-01-16 20:50 from mxQZ - click to read alcatel ot 320 best phone but head phone is not available in the market.what can i do ? where it is availabe .can u help me to get the head phone.

• 2009-05-12 12:11
  • 2Tfr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-01-16 20:50 from mxQZ - click to readi have one........... i going 2 sell it

• 2009-04-30 13:47
  • P@T}

It was my first phone on my life, I like it please can you reliase a similar one with Camere and GPRS it was a nice phone last me for five year with no repairs or something.

• 2009-03-06 14:11
  • NHUD

I wish i had one of these phones. They look kool and a real basic phone. I might get one but I don't know where to buy one.

• 2009-01-16 20:50
  • mxQZ
  • Negukhula Ndivhudzan
  • Rating0

how do iresolve the problem of network block to this phone scince i have only box with ime and phone alcatel OT 320 but i lost recipt wich ibuy with it. email me at negukhulan@vhembe.gov.za

• 2008-11-03 08:44
  • E$iH

it`s still my best phone!

• 2008-08-09 22:26
  • nDQG

Ver goo fone it's nice and easy
if u do'nt have one GET ONE

• 2008-06-17 13:32
  • wgrw

like it:)

• 2008-01-03 18:18
  • pkRJ

Very good phone for communication and very hardy phone.

• 2007-11-17 07:34
  • Uiw7

one of the worst phones from the alcatel stable.poor signal reception,below par display.OT 331,though cheaper is better.

• 2007-07-14 22:02
  • 2S5i

its a very good phone with a solid battery backup.i m using this phone form ladt 5 months,the only problem i m facing with its charger pin

• 2007-01-11 14:08
  • PFHM

ive been using this handset for couple of years and it gives me a ggod service, though the keypad is somewhat worn out but the quality of the unit is still good, the only problem i encounter is that,the socket of the charger is getting lose, but its not really a big problem., i enjoy using this handset unit now, if ever ill buy another unit, ill still use this handset.....

aeubex

• 2006-11-23 11:23
  • i}2U

I have been using OT-320 for the past 7 months and it has given me very good service. Lately it has developed some fault i.e.
It switches on and off itself.
At times it does not switch on
Please advise how to overcome this problem. Is it because of battery and should I replace it?

• 2006-08-14 17:06
  • yppe
  • dhiraj ramachandran
  • Rating0

this is a very good phone.but i have one problem.can someone pls tell me how to see the recent missed calls.pls reply by e-mail.thanks

• 2006-07-16 18:33
  • 2@qD
Total of 98 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT 320.