Alcatel OT 512 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.4
6.4
6.3

can someone help me download the ringtones that were available on Alcatel OT 512. pls. write to me :
ramanisj@rediffmail.com

and thanks a ton if you can do this for me.

• 2009-07-02 08:28
  • 2SP3

I been use this phone for long time ware can i get to change the housing..........

• 2009-05-09 10:49
  • uRC9

its 1 of the best phone tht i hve ever used....stil working perfectly.....

• 2009-03-06 10:04
  • U2Y7

my first mobile before 6 year i love alcatel
then change nokia

• 2009-02-23 15:20
  • nCbx

I use it from March 2003, and it works perfectly all that time!!! Now I'm finally going to change the phone because I need one with WM6.1, but for regular calling will continue to use Alcatel 512. I don't know any other mobile handset with so long lifetime and so great ergo for basic calls!

It's really the best :-)

• 2009-02-06 10:50
  • 03G7

i have it since july 2003...it is still working...
it is the best!!

• 2008-12-15 14:23
  • mARq

my mum had this it worked for 4 years which is a long time u know.

• 2008-09-10 07:36
  • PFXR

It was a beauty phone when i buy in 2002!slowly,polyphonic ringtone,blue light!!!But now Alcatel it's down,i don't know why?!

• 2008-06-27 11:00
  • 3c9s

Oh yes! This is nice phone.. i kept it inside my cupboard for more than 7 years.. recently i took it out to use it as my current hp sent for repair.. i was amazed everything still can work well.. jt tat recently i dropped in wash room.. i lost the baterry and cover.. can anyone help me? where to find battery and cover replacement? I kept it for so long yet the battery still working fine.. sigh.. most of all.. its the sentimental value.. pls help!

• 2008-03-14 07:52
  • ib9p

My dad used to have this phone until it fell into a ditch and the worst part about it is that stopped working, and my dad only had this for one year

• 2008-03-09 17:17
  • RYca

Im looking for a replacement for my alcatel OT511 that broke down this summer...my beloved. it kept together with electrical tape for 2 years,(i had it since 2001) and i never had to change the battery!! can you still find this one? anyone who found it? is there a back-ground picture that is the world-map?

• 2007-01-17 01:37
  • mby{

I've had this phone for 2-3 years till the screen broke down... was a really good phone, good sound quality, signal and i liked the function when u could set an event and have the phone auto-send SMS. This phone brings back so many memories

• 2006-12-27 22:54
  • p3IY

I've got this phone since may 2003, and it's still working great. It's small, have a lot of features for his times and it never let me down. I just love it !!!
That's too bat that he got obsotlete in thi era of 3G, 1.3MP & FM Stereo features...

• 2006-10-02 22:25
  • msmJ
  • cowboy BUCHAREST RO
  • Rating0

best phone I ever bought.I have payd 100$ and it still working good even it has an exterior like it was in combat in irak.I have drop it a feew times on concrete, rocks pavement and other surfaces and it is working wery well.Last3daysLiPo.battery

• 2006-06-23 20:54
  • MvsA

I dont use this phone anymore but it was my favourite one, it always brought smile on my face:) very simple and functional, this phone got everything and many more in its days, in my opinion - one of the most beautiful cell phones ever

• 2006-05-09 00:18
  • Sw1B

It was my very first phone and i loved it.

• 2006-04-30 12:23
  • SwbE

still using this phone after three years! Front panel looks new as 1st day.

• 2006-02-28 16:32
  • TS}E

Simply functional and reliable. Very light and handy. I just love it.
Too bad that's quite old.

• 2006-01-30 19:33
  • msmJ

i've had mine since august 2002 and it has been reliable and convenient since then :).. it's small enough to easily slip into my pocket and is so light. i love my alcatel :)

• 2005-11-13 10:38
  • xmWH

I have an Alcatel 512 from 3 years and I never had a problem with it!

• 2005-10-24 12:17
  • mK9t
Total of 126 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT 512.