Alcatel OT 700 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.6
7.5
7.5

This is a great phone!!!
I already used it...
If anyone want to sell this hp, plz sell it to me ok!!!

• 2011-01-08 22:20
  • tVu0

Have this phone for some 7 years. Everyday use, still the original battery. Never had a problem. SIMPLY GREAT PHONE.

• 2010-04-13 21:24
  • nrd5

My one is still working :)
model One Touch 701
condition is very bad but still working :)

• 2010-02-10 19:17
  • 3p9%

Woooooooooooooooow ,
its so INCREDIBLE Phone i ever see again like this diamond .
thanks alot for alcatel eforts,
&i wish from any one in the world ,have this phone to sell it 2 me , & thank u alottttttt!!!!

• 2009-01-19 02:31
  • fvLj

I am also using this phone for the last three and half years. I found it best phone especially while talking on phone its reception is best.

If someone has its manual, i shall be thankful if someone send me the manual.

• 2008-04-18 09:50
  • Rxx3

For info and questions about this Alcatel OT700 & 701i send me an email on un112@msn.com

• 2008-01-02 23:57
  • mAJt

one nice touch design from alcatel,
congrats.

• 2007-12-30 09:38
  • PSPa

i have this phone i even happen to be the only one having it in my country uganda,east africa.
it has the best function but the only issue i got is our cellullar service people failed to connect it to the internet,i really want you to help me so i can be able to connect it to the internet.
thankyou.

• 2007-06-06 10:08
  • NHHd

this phone looks great...very beauthifull i love this kind o design...it looks more good than 6630...6680...6230...and much more

• 2007-01-21 09:50
  • nCyh

It is a nice phone really but my problem with it is that even when the battery is full it switches off right now im at a loss as to what to do as i m missing important in coming calls.Please tell me what to do.

• 2006-05-22 21:14
  • mixi

Luv this phone.. it looks great and even the functions are good. BUT... I haven't been able to charge it lately... It says 'Impossible to charge battery' Can anyone tell me wat that means?!!?

• 2006-03-30 10:19
  • Sw}}

The best feature about this is the Hands-Free option with crisp speaker and sensitive mic. For family members who like to call / talk collectively their loved ones living far-away- I think this is great.

The CALL & REJECT buttons may easily detached and may lost easiy leaving your mobile in worst shape

• 2005-11-11 20:44
  • PVtq

nice phone from alcatel infact most of my friends think its a camera phone.But i have to say dat the battery gives me problems.just bought it fir less than 6wksnow but each time it rings the battery goes off and u need to put it on again.what do i do.

• 2005-02-15 18:29
  • mgi{

Wao,this is a nice phone from alcatel but needs to be more in the market

• 2005-02-02 18:05
  • mghB

it's quite a good phone. my problem is that it has no games, and i love playing games on phone. could you please help me out on how to locate the games menu and intenet access and wap

• 2005-01-19 16:11
  • RX{C

Lovely phone. nice unique design suited for me as a bussiness person. Best reception ever.I had a siemens C45 but the reception is not as clear. I'd recommend it to everyone. Go buy it.

• 2004-10-09 21:16

Alcatel One Touch 700 is agood phone according to its price. 1: Voice command is not good. 2: A directory once created in phone book neither can be deleted nor renamed. At least I couldn;t succeeded to do this. Can someone help help me to delete the directory (not file)?

• 2004-08-17 05:11

I d like tone

• 2004-08-09 19:01

This phone is very versatile. It is very good and has a lot of facilities that I like. However,it is very fragile. The casing easily got broken. Right now I have problem with my own. It constantly fails to recognise the SIM card "SIM card is missing or unrecognisable". I couldn't fix this problem eventhough I'm in love with this product. Do you have an office in Northern Nigeria?

• 2004-03-30 17:52

Where can I get its accessaries when am in Uganda?

• 2004-01-06 17:00
Total of 76 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT 700.