Alcatel OT-710 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.9
6.9
7.0

hi . how to login facebook without using load ??

• 2012-10-07 09:08
  • UD{r

i want the battery of this set if u provide it then pls tell me how we buy it in lahore

• 2012-10-05 18:00
  • KID2

Hi ! how to reformat the OT-710 i cant read the massage ?

• 2012-09-24 10:42
  • Kg%B

Why in my hand set internet does work?

• 2012-09-21 06:22
  • 7wja

Why is there a need of upgrading alcatel OT 918N ???

• 2012-09-19 15:47
  • 2@na

I just wanna ask if anyone here knows how to block incoming calls and sms from a certain number with this kind of handset? Thanks!

• 2012-09-18 03:17
  • tSms

Just wanna ask if I can repair my cellphone? I can't tap it but my LCD is okay and have no defection

• 2012-09-17 15:33
  • t7Xi

> In reply to ellcatel @ 2012-07-28 13:51 from pKvE - click to readu can use samsung pluger to plug the phone to ur com and download games from there

• 2012-09-06 12:56
  • TRGL

i can not enter new contact names. what is wrong?

• 2012-08-29 16:34
  • fuMN

Hi just tried to download user manual for my OT710 mobile and only got 1 page, dont know what happened there, ant ideas.?

• 2012-08-16 14:06
  • pJSX

this phone is usefull for music and pics but its not worth buying beacause it dont have any games you cant go on the internet and you cant use it once it freezes after having this phone i reget getting touch screens because once youve had it for about 2 or 3 months the touch starts to freeze and it doesnt help when your calls and messages start to stop working.

• 2012-07-28 13:51
  • pKvE

I dont like,the phone.its too slow to certain functions!

• 2012-07-26 13:48
  • fu%U

cant complain it is a smartphone in its own right.

• 2012-07-10 15:48
  • fum3

Alcatel OT-710 is beautiful but when it comes to using it is very poor.

• 2012-07-02 11:25
  • 9GBE

Is this Model supporting VIDEO download & view Videos from YOU Tube.?

I experienced that, When message appears "Start STREAM" we Click on it, Then the message appears : Unsupported Scheme " or not supported.

• 2012-06-23 13:18
  • 9Ah2

Fact: this is the cheapest touch-screen smartphone you can buy. Yes, it qualifies as a smartphone by a bare margin - it can multitask, and you can minimize your java app and read books and play music at the same time.

Fact: the touch-screen is resistive and slow.
It's damn cheap, so don't expect more. Compared to the Sony Ericsson Yendo, this thing is loads better. The phone runs on an MT6225 ARM7 50Mhz chip and does the work of stuff with better specs.

On the plus side, the OS is really good; certainly better than s40. It's a Java phone, and it looks good. Particularly worthy is the music player, which is certainly a treat.The camera is also suprisingly lag free.

Overall: for the price, you're getting a good deal.

• 2012-06-20 20:04
  • P@T{

i can' seem to have to dowload mxit on the phone

• 2012-06-13 12:21
  • fsCX

Dear gsmarena contributors,

My OT-710 is not seen by the OT Upgrade 5.3.5 even if I correctly keep pushed the “green” button when plugging the USB cable. USB works fine for Alcatel PC Suite. I’ve been able to reset it in factory setting. Nice to see Chinese menus :-), this doesn’t solve my Issue. The firmware version I’ve looks strange. Worst in the "Setting" menu application I’ve only 3 options. Looks like I’ve a very old FW version, maybe a factory one.
Is there an other key stroke to start upload ? I’ve tried several mixt of “green” “red”, up and down. Is there any other way to upgrade FW and SW than using OT Upgrade ? Via UART ? Using an older version of OT Upgrade ? If yes where to find an older OT Upgrade, and the software package to download?

Thanks to who can help me.
BR,
Alibaut1

• 2012-06-04 09:21
  • jhHN

How do i check my voice mails on this HELP ?

• 2012-05-30 12:01
  • nFy2

could someone please let me know how to top up my 710 using voucher

• 2012-05-25 21:24
  • 3b8Q
Total of 988 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-710.