Alcatel OT 735 - user opinions and reviews

198891

7.6
7.7
7.7

I've had it since 2003 and it's still working!! :)

• 2013-02-27 20:16
  • ps1X

I would LOVE to get my old pictures off this phone .... if anyone wants to lend me their cable, they can have the battery as soon as I have my pictures back! :)

• 2012-11-29 13:30
  • mxJc

I loved so much with this phone. After using it for 6 years, the stoped functioning. I wish I can get a new battery. Please repply me at my email address: itamisk@gmail.com

• 2012-08-27 18:45
  • RJ23

It was my best phone! It survived so many years! It was really a good friend and I still love it. But after over 6 years of use battery is not working any more (((( Wish I could buy a new one.

• 2011-11-16 00:24
  • 35XD

> In reply to charlie fleming @ 2010-08-08 03:36 from JC{K - click to readu can use an irda connection in the phone......

• 2010-11-04 11:27
  • PRWZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2007-12-29 04:37 from F4ps - click to readsend the picture to your email and then save it to your computer from there.

• 2010-09-25 05:50
  • UFEK

great phone, ive had mine for approx 6 years, with no problems at all !

• 2010-09-25 05:48
  • UFEK

where can i get a usb cable for this phone? I have very valuable pictures trapped on it and I cant send them as picture messages as the phone is knackerd please help anyone, thanks

• 2010-08-08 03:36
  • JC{K

The best phone I've ever used! Long lasting battery (the original battery still lasts up to 3 days, it is 6 years old), clear sound, very comfortable to use, perfect comnnection - I can use it where no other phones can connect to the cell of the same provider! Only my previous phone - Alcatel OT 302 - was better in keeping connection. I will continue to use it until it brakes down totally. It is nice that replacement batteries still could be found.

• 2009-08-12 13:09
  • SnLs

Excellent phone. I had this for 6 years and it was just amazing. It was my first phone and battery use to last me 5 days and at least out of those 6 I use to talk 4 hours a day. Wish we could get more phones like this.

• 2009-07-29 07:33
  • uBQq

It was the greatest phone I've ever had. It worked for about 6 years. It survived drowning in a swamp, falling from 3-meters height, and once I even dropped it (ups!) in the camp-fire. It was so comfortable and pleasant in use that I'm still looking for some phone like that.

• 2009-07-08 17:28
  • SrJy

> In reply to Chito @ 2009-02-16 08:06 from vxm1 - click to readIt is still working, and excellent phone....But.. I lost the light in the screen 1week ago (after 5 years of had working)...Sweer

• 2009-06-06 15:57
  • fvRR

> In reply to kerolos @ 2008-09-27 22:40 from fvGf - click to readWow this phone is amazing for 5.5 years its battery is still working, I wish I could still buy the battery.

• 2009-02-16 08:06
  • vxm1

great phone i have it from 4 years ago ,( durability , battery .endorser )

• 2008-09-27 22:40
  • fvGf

one of the best Alcatel phones ever - I used it for 4 years with the first battery and in tough environments, and it still works fine !
great phone for that price !

• 2008-09-04 11:43
  • MD1@

I got this phone..the battery is still good like 1st day i bought it..4.5 years ago..durabality is good..even i dropped it many time it still functionable..but now it look old..i think i want to get new phone where the physical quality is same like this phone..

• 2008-07-13 21:29
  • ibfM

How many sms's can the 735 store? I have a 535 which has worked very well for almost 3years and I am thinking of changing to alc. 735 or other.

• 2008-03-19 14:18
  • N7x0

I have lost power supply for my Alcatel OT 735, and manual unfortunately, does not say anything about the voltage. Could anybody read the voltage specification from the charger?

• 2008-02-26 16:37
  • A{ti

my charger was burnt out,where could i buy the original charger of alcatel.im using OT735.also the original back casing?

• 2008-01-16 03:44
  • vxhK

This phone quite good, but how can i going to save my picture from this phone to computer.

• 2007-12-29 04:37
  • F4ps
Total of 263 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT 735.