Alcatel OT 735i - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.3
7.4
7.5

sofia, I don't think that it's worth buying the 332 because (at least in portugal) the diference is only 15 (332 cost 85 and this one 100)and the diference is not only the camara, but also the polifony (worse in the 332) the excelent screen, infrared port, etc... the camara isn't anything special, but it's impossible to find good photos in a cellphone, even the mega pixel camera phones don't have enough quality for printing yet. consider the camera an acessory for fun!

• 2004-08-08 22:37

is this a sony remote conyrol or a phone?ok,at least you've got a usb port otherwise Alcatel will never beat nokia.Nokia rocks all phnes man!!!!

• 2004-08-05 12:03

I'm thinking of buying the 735i or the 332, but I have heard the quality of the photos of the 735i are horrible. Is this true? If so, is it better to save some money and buy the 332 without a camera??

• 2004-08-01 21:59

I just bought my Alcatel 735i, it seems the assembly is and quality. I do not know why they say the camera is awful. Could someone explain

• 2004-07-31 19:05

Likes: The phone is great! So many features for the phone I paid 140 Euros (a new 1!). The screen is excellent for 4096 colours kind! It is not a design beauty, however gives some executive touch with aluminium/chrome styling. Weight/Size - bingo! Keypad is great, even for me (as I have rather bulky fingers). Battery satisfies considering how much I use it (with me works 3 days with occasional use of camera and IR for PC Suite).

Dislikes: Camera shots are really, really bad. It's OK if you want to show the pics around on the mobile screen. If you retreive them onto the computer - awful! This is why I have not mentioned 8X (?) Zoom in the "Likes" section. No use of it... I have experience with Siemens M55 and attachable camera and that is a camera comparing to Alcatel one! Or maybe it is only something wrong with my phone. Don't know as there are no many 735i's around to compare. Ring tones could have been better (actually awful indeed) but, fortunately, there is an option of recording/composing as well as transfering some mp3 to AMR with the PC Suite. Accesories not easy to find.

Overall: Exellent value for the money you spent!

• 2004-07-22 18:18

very good phone.Good assembly quality, SUPERB screen and good battery life but the camera is awful.The IRDA doesnt work for transfering images or sounds between mobiles (only with the pc),so it is almost useless :(.

• 2004-07-01 13:31

simple and easy fone to use, number one alcatel!!!

• 2004-06-25 10:44

i love it!

• 2004-06-25 10:43

love it, I have the 835, and I wish I had this one

• 2004-06-19 14:43

hello i have a big problem i have a alcatel 735 and it says network key can anyone help me out here because i need my phone working for work . i will be very grateful if someone can help me.

• 2004-06-03 14:31

i like this sitte

• 2004-04-26 20:40

I want to buy it, can i do it if i live in URUGUAY.

SANTIAGO

• 2004-04-23 02:28

it is a graet phone i now it because i got one

• 2004-03-20 01:47

If Sharp GX10 was so good, why is it so lowly rated ? And don't forget that some Sharp models were just Alcatel rebadged...

• 2004-03-16 11:56

wat is all this stuff about sharp gx10i, we dont care wat u think about sharp, go to the sharp section!

• 2004-03-04 04:16

"Sharp GX10i is better than the Alcatel 835. Alcatel Mobile Phones are total f*cking Sh*T. The Sharp GX10i is better than the Alcatel 835."
Dude, you know nothing about mobile phones... Sorry, man.

• 2004-03-02 19:59

735i now available in thailand or not
please told me
thanks

• 2004-02-26 09:12

• 2004-02-25 15:58

Great phone inheriting previous 735 features and adding very good java vm (tried JBenchmark, quoted over 1000 !!!!) and already MIDP 2.0, so in line for current and future great java game !
Have tried it for test purpose with Nokia and siemens: this one won !!!

• 2004-02-17 16:59

this phone is amazing, heaps of features, well done alcatel!

• 2004-02-06 09:15
Total of 65 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT 735i.