Alcatel OT-800 One Touch Tribe - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.3
7.2
7.3

I love this phone! It is so cute!

• 2014-05-31 01:53
  • AAFv

is this a good phone?

• 2013-12-24 15:41
  • JK17

I had this phone when I was about 14 and it was the best phone I've come accross in my years of smart phone use.
I had the pink one and found it extremely easy to use, very modern for its time (back in 2010!) and a handset i thoroughly enjoyed using. If my Sony Xperia Z was to need to be sent away I would go back to this phone in a heartbeat! Even with it being 5 years old! Loved it!!

• 2013-12-12 10:33
  • PNf{

> In reply to Tracey @ 2013-09-19 23:44 from 3Wra - click to readeither you have a bad phone or I have the best 1 they made, I find it easy to use, excellent battery life, and it has never "lost" anything that may be the fault of your sd card, as for charging mine goes from DEAD to full in about 2 hours.

• 2013-11-22 06:18
  • NMb7

Without a shadow of doubt, this is the worst mobiles I have ever had the misfortune to own. It is cumbersome, awkward, loses texts, loses numbers, cannot be used whilst charging (which takes an overnight and does not last nearly as long as my previous handsets), loses the facility to switch to/from caps whilst composing texts - if indeed it will deign to send texts at all. To summarise: a waste of money - my £30 Samsung was by far superior on every level.

• 2013-09-19 23:44
  • 3Wra

Without a shadow of doubt, this is the worst mobile I have ever had the misfortune to own. It is cumbersome, awkward, loses texts, loses numbers, cannot be used whilst charging (which takes an overnight and does not last nearly as long as my previous handsets), loses the facility to switch to/from caps whilst composing texts - if indeed it will deign to send texts at all. To summarise: a waste of money - my £30 Samsung was by far superior on every level.

• 2013-09-19 23:25
  • 3Wra

I've had this one for three years. No wifi, no touchscreen, no real apps. But good reception, good keyboard, excellent battery life, bluetooth connectivity, and the gyroscope (motion sensor) is handy for turning it off by flipping it over. I don't play games but there are some installed, same goes for radio and mp3: I've tried them, they work perfectly, but I don't really use them. More operators should use a simple mini-usb for loading, like this one does: I've loaded it with lots of different cables, from power sockets, computers and car batteries, and my first battery is still going strong (ca. 6 days) after three years. There is a bothersome connection software package to download the pictures, but you can also retrieve them by plugging it in as a storage device and looking in the 'creations' folder. There is an azerty keyboard as well, by the way.

A no frills cell phone, apart from the camera, the keyboard and the then elevated price (ca. 80 ), which serves me as a very good tool.

• 2013-09-05 13:16
  • Ms@8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-31 14:36 from ftIM - click to readalcatel ot 358 tribe onetouch
i think its a lot better used
but 1 thing it don't show how much web orange safeguard

• 2013-08-04 00:51
  • JC6B

how do i reset y phone

• 2013-07-31 14:36
  • ftIM

how do i download images?

• 2013-07-20 19:25
  • NsXk

Why is it that when I plug in ear phones it does not read them yet when I press a no button it says ear phones plugged in otherwise the ear phones only work when I press the no button so help pliz

• 2013-07-05 09:16
  • NuTm

why does my phone format for no reason?

• 2013-07-02 15:14
  • Mfy%

Why does my phone say ''camera not ready'' most times i try to put it on?

• 2013-06-14 19:57
  • fu%m

i need help on the network key. the phone is asking for a network key

• 2013-06-07 09:52
  • fm5V

> In reply to PhoneFan @ 2013-05-02 10:02 from uBFj - click to readI have the problem with not being able to turn my alarm off in the the morning its driving us all mad it wakes us up alright how the hell do you turn it off a few times its let me turn the phone off,other times it wont and continues going off I hate this phone,cant even find ringtones

• 2013-05-14 10:01
  • mxeN

This is by far the worst handset I have ever bought. Unreliable. It pocket-dials random contacts when I am doing nothing. The voice dialing is totally unusable. The alarm goes off randomly and cannot be silenced. The camera is unusable. The instruction book is unintelligible. Never again, Alcatel.

• 2013-05-02 10:02
  • uBFj

why do I get this network key message which simultaneously shuts off access to my phone service?

• 2013-04-27 07:16
  • LBaj

How do you turn it on

• 2013-04-14 14:50
  • sybW

> In reply to David @ 2013-03-21 06:27 from fufa - click to readI had the same problem with my Ot-800 and i sent mine into the phone store and they could not fix it.

• 2013-04-12 21:49
  • kyxF

> In reply to breeze @ 2010-01-10 05:21 from I4rR - click to readplz my parlingo massenger in yahoo do not work how can i allowed this

• 2013-04-05 13:54
  • 6PR4
Total of 1014 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-800 One Touch Tribe.