Alcatel OT-813D - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.9
6.8
6.8

I have alcatel 813D onetouch mobile for more than 2 years.
I have about 170 important SMS (most sent messages) in phone memory which are to be urgently copied into my PC / tablet for preservation. I am unable to do this job for quite sometime.
Your website FAQ is of no help since the option mentioned in FAQ does not appear in my screen even if I press the message for 2-3 minutes. But usual single touch option alone is always seen.
[FAQ says : Please long press the message and then a list of options will appear on the screen. You can choose the option by touching it.].

Kindly advise urgently.

Also, in my mobile I am unable to read any pdf. Is there any provision or not. Pl inform by return mail.

• 2014-07-19 15:05
  • utFq

> In reply to Gaggi @ 2012-12-13 11:49 from XuVh - click to readRestore to wap

• 2014-06-20 13:05
  • vxeD

could we install a viber app on this phone?

• 2014-05-12 05:07
  • ij@1

Tutorial to remove wrench/message icon from top notification bar:

1) Open Messaging. Open Settings and turn on Conversation Mode if it is off. Leave it on if already on. Press Back.(For some strange reason the option to open Setting Messages appears only if conversation mode is on. That is why it took me one year to figure it out. I kept searching it in Main Settings Options.).
2) Press Options,then Alerts. Open Setting Messages and delete all messages there. Also open WAP Messages and delete all messages from it as well.
3) Repeat the same for inbox of 2nd SIM(if inserted).
4) Now the message icons with a wrench in black bar at top will disappear.
5) Don't worry your Internet settings will remain intact. This phone supports only manual settings. These setting messages don't work in it like Nokia.

• 2014-04-04 18:03
  • utpK

> In reply to abdisalam atosh @ 2014-02-23 23:14 from S0u6 - click to readOpen bulit-in opera mini or wap browser.

• 2014-04-04 17:47
  • utpK

Hello, my alcatel OT 813-D says "Error in Certificate,. Continue?" Can anybody tell me why this occurs, and how can i improve this problem. Thanks in advance.

• 2014-04-03 13:25
  • iKjL

• 2014-04-03 13:22
  • iKjL

if i open one icon of the screen java browsers the allready runing music is stopping how i can open the browser without stopping the music

• 2014-02-23 23:14
  • S0u6

hi everyone.my problem is that when i connect the photne to pc it switches off.so i can`t transfer files to phone.i downloaded pc suite and `one touch upgrade` but it did`n help... please help me! thanks for attention ;)

• 2014-02-06 12:41
  • LfDL

i recently just did a factory reset on my alcatel 813D. And now, i cannot seem to find the speed dial options. Before the factory reset, i had people's numbers programmed to the num keys 2 to 9. Can anyone please tell me where the speed dial option is located as this is getting very frustrating.

• 2014-01-24 00:41
  • RHTG

I have parameter in my phone but i can't set up it , how can I???

• 2014-01-21 18:59
  • 3VCs

pls help,how to retrieve my yahoo mail to my alcatel813d,it says CERTIFICATE NOT TRUSTED how to retrieve my yahoo mail.tnx,pls reply asap,tnx again.

• 2013-12-17 06:02
  • v0Xx

i have this mobile and i have a problem
my touch screen is not working anymore
and this was OK with me i just use the qerty keyboard
now i shut it of and when i turned it on back it asked to do this celebration thing
and my screen can not feel any touch
what should i do to scape calibration ?

• 2013-12-10 14:03
  • NkaK

i would like to know if you were able to resolve the problem because i'm going through the same with my phone, i can't take it out from calibration mode :(

• 2013-12-06 06:24
  • Ly%5

Throw your phones and buy nokia C3 instead.

• 2013-11-03 03:50
  • vj1R

How can one activate youtube and how do one do steaming?
2.where can buy the cover mine you can see even the keypad.can use whatts app on alcatel ot 318d.how can one update the phones version.

• 2013-09-16 06:18
  • Ns4F

i thought that isn't so good cellphone. i have it less than a year and it appears me 2 problems.Νow i have wifi problem, doesn't activate it. without reason...

• 2013-07-23 11:37
  • gxQ2

hey guys!i have a problem with the acceess wifi from my alcatel ot 813d. i can't activate it. Have you any idea?
I tried to restore the factorial regulations without result. what else I can do?

• 2013-07-23 10:01
  • gxQ2

> In reply to Gaggi Bti @ 2013-06-28 12:25 from ut{N - click to readOMG thank you so much

• 2013-07-10 21:39
  • XMV}
Total of 236 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-813D.