Alcatel OT-870 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

5.0
5.2
5.3

I would not recommend this phone to anybody. The buttons are way to small. You can't customize or change ringtones, nothin to personalize it. I dropped it once on concrete, the screen completely shattered. The only thing I found useful about this phone is its flashlight. Oh and don't even get me started on how cheezy it is, there is dumbass duck animation whenever you send a message, the web browser is just complete shit. I tried using it once to go on facebook. It took me about 10 mins just to get to the log in screen. So. Basically this phone is just a $30 flashlight.

• 2014-03-26 06:02
  • Iv%m

i cannot text or use the internet on this phone, i have H2O wireless and the configuration for my phone model did not come up with they system so i try to do it manually but it's not working. Do anyone know how to configure this phone.
Thanks orlnadolady

• 2014-03-21 20:03
  • NTpL

One of my wives bought this as a cheap backup for her Samsung Galaxy Precedent, when it malfuntioned. She notes the Alcatel looks and feels like her old Nokia C3, and does everything reasonably well. For $ 29usd she feels she got an excellent deal.

• 2013-06-19 22:24
  • kbtN

very good one , tough can be seen

• 2012-11-28 10:54
  • Lb1T
Total of 4 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-870.