Alcatel OT-890 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.7
6.2
6.0

Can someone help me ?? I've bought this phone and after a while i can't download anything from playstore... Plzz help !!

• 2014-09-15 20:32
  • mG1P

• 2014-09-15 20:31
  • mG1P

Can some user please tell me whether runkeeper works on this phone? If yes, I intend to buy this phone as I like the ultrasmall size that'd be boon while running.

• 2014-07-26 18:19
  • U{}T

> In reply to Diego @ 2013-06-12 14:09 from mtFP - click to readUnfortunately, Skype doesn't work on this phone. Anyway, the front camera is required, I think. I have this phone, and it's pretty crappy :)

• 2013-11-12 19:38
  • 3nQ@

Somebody can tell me if Skype is working in this phone?
I dont know if the problem is THE phone o MY phone, but it is impossible for me login to my acount, i get the message "re-install Skype" all the time. Of course I did it, but I get the same message.

Thanks

• 2013-06-12 14:09
  • mtFP

I love my phone, not the best phone on earth,but if it it gets lost its not so bad, plus no one would steel it. its also not the best android, but its great value for money.

• 2013-05-02 20:15
  • fqu6

> In reply to crappy phone user @ 2012-11-22 19:57 from 3nXY - click to readWith app store just turn off wi-fi maybe

• 2013-05-02 20:12
  • fqu6

> In reply to nani @ 2013-04-15 14:21 from vwe3 - click to readTurn off the auto sync... The icon with two arrows in a circle.

• 2013-04-23 10:17
  • j%p4

why my contacts are sinking with gmail account...plz help me to resolve my problem...any one there to help me...plz post your answer to my account arunkumar.kumar@gmail.com

• 2013-04-15 14:21
  • vwe3

Go to google play and find a file manager application and install it on your device. It is simple

• 2013-01-16 08:54
  • Mfxe

This phone worst phone ever. It requires some system time settings for youtube and I can't find IT.so now I can't use youtube. I.can't download anything from market it shows an error every time I try to download something.it has so many problems. And oh my God I hate so much this phone. PLEASE DON'T BUY IT.I'm so gonna buy a new phone and throw this one in trash.I can't do anything with it.I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT!!!

• 2012-11-22 19:57
  • 3nXY

Its the worst phone ever. It require some system time settings for youtube and I can't find It so youtube won't work now.when I whant download something on market it says starting download,and five seconds after error pops out on my screen.only thing that works now is only facebook and google.some videos can't be played.when I tried to fix it,it didn't have a driver,so my computer couldn't fix it. DON'T BUY IT.EVER. when I get some money im gonna buy a normal phone.I don't understand why did I bought this phone.It has all the time errors.

• 2012-11-22 19:34
  • 3nXY

here's a link on how to update your 2.1 alcatel to 2.2 froyo. tried it and it works.after a long,long time i found a solution.here it is:

• 2012-11-20 03:15
  • 3bmH

never ever buy this phone .........it has a very very bad aftee sale service with a worst opperating system non 3G dont buy dont buy ................

• 2012-11-18 07:28
  • rJ8c

very bad telephone drop network . i advise everone not buy it

• 2012-08-13 19:43
  • NuV4

does it support whatsaap?

• 2012-08-07 20:46
  • fqIL

does it support Google Play?

• 2012-08-01 05:41
  • 8RUy

I like this phone.
Some people said that its the worst android phone,but i have another opinion.
I love the phone and i am writing this on it.
The android market has plenty of apps and games whitch are soo much fun.
LOVE THE PHONE

• 2012-06-18 19:46
  • 3nXx

Can you update the android on this phone, and if yes how

• 2012-06-14 14:53
  • Qusk
Total of 111 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-890.