Alcatel OT-890 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.7
6.2
6.0

I bought this mobile sterday.. its really awesome.. pl don go and fall in the same old nokia sony samsung etc.. take my words try this one ul definitely feel contended...

• 2011-10-17 18:55
  • utYy

This mobile is awesome for its price.. guys pl don go and fall in the same old nokia sony samsung etc... try this one definitely ul get contended...

• 2011-10-17 18:52
  • utYy

My screen is too slow, my selections also. Crashes all the time. I dont know if it takes an upgrade.
Can anyone help me?

• 2011-10-17 12:38
  • MrgH

> In reply to bobi @ 2011-10-05 00:28 from Kg$Q - click to readdownload Astro or any file manager from the android market. open the file from there. that should do it somehow.

• 2011-10-11 07:01
  • PDJV

i dont know how to install a game to my alcatel ot 890d...anyone can teach me??

• 2011-10-05 00:28
  • Kg$Q

best cellphone ever as compared to its price,android os boosts its specifications ;cpu is bit slow and no 3G although video clarity is as good as HD smartest phone

• 2011-10-03 21:49
  • bJgX

hi guys,
i bought my 890 for 4400Rs this a nice mobile with lot of gud features for small amout.

camera: nice video recording clarity. pics clarity is also gud.

music clarity is also nice

web surfing is happy with this mobile easy to download with gud speed.

we can connect to system, but we cant do net making mobile as modem. we can just transfer our stuff between system and mobile.

touch is not that much sensitive.it is difficut to type in qwerty key pad due to small icons in keypad.

we cant move apps to memory card.

overall this a good mobile
i will give 7/10

• 2011-10-02 19:13
  • fC8X

cheap price with great features! :)

• 2011-09-27 03:07
  • K7gS

Does this phone have navigation, and how can i set it up.. Thanks

• 2011-09-26 18:07
  • 04R2

can you play angry bird with this phone?

• 2011-09-17 16:28
  • t7xm

waooo!! awesome phone for the price here, just bought it i love it, good sound, good lookin, wifi perfect, easy manage but just the touch screen no so perfect, but better than nothing, i recommend this phone... im using some app, i've downloaded the palringo's new version on market to connect to MSN, should try it and battery defender, lookout security, androrec free call, advanced tasks kill, easy uninstaller, super security and some other good apps.....

• 2011-09-15 18:20
  • LBV6

Where can we buy battery for Alcatel OT-890?

• 2011-09-12 12:24
  • vxk2

> In reply to Nik @ 2011-08-21 06:47 from v$BW - click to readwhere you brought it for 4k

• 2011-09-08 10:38
  • tUcQ

hello, can somebody tell me how to root this phone. I would appreciate it. Thanks. My email is leklat01@email.com

• 2011-08-29 07:09
  • ftKH

how much this phone cost me when i will buy at store nd what appropriate store you can suggest?

• 2011-08-27 14:51
  • TfX2

BOught this fone on 15th aug, in 4000rs (approx 87 usd). Nice feature at such low cost, Resistive Touch is ok as per money , camera is also ok..:)

• 2011-08-21 06:47
  • v$BW

all user opinion from Europe countries are 8/10. aside from being cheap its packed with features because of the Android OS. guess my Samsung Punch is doomed. lol. for sale Samsung punch dual sim, sual standby. place your bids. hahahahaha

• 2011-08-20 05:19
  • t7Qe

im from philippine and im about to get this phone as for my daily driver. as for now im using Samsung Punch. dual standby with very good battery, but it lacks wifi and no threaded sms. this phone is what im looking for. very cheap and packed with features beacause of the Android OS. Im also using Tmos MT4G and if your a newbee to android you must watch the apps your going to install to this thing or else youll end up experiencing lags and hangs that will lead to a bad impressions bout the phone. dont push the phone, the phone is already great considering that its Android, dual sim/standby, wifi capable, threaded sms, nice battery life, cool looks. cant find this features on other phone giant manufacturers.

FYI... my HTC Glacier only last approx 1 day with calls, web, sm etc... Thanks Alcatel for releasing this device. ^_^

• 2011-08-20 05:16
  • t7Qe

> In reply to rey @ 2011-08-18 06:46 from v0Xt - click to readhow can we install applications from the SD card???

• 2011-08-18 20:48
  • ttw5
Total of 111 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-890.