Alcatel OT-890D - user opinions and reviews

200170

6.4
6.6
6.0

> In reply to bogi @ 2014-07-07 13:41 from rvu8 - click to readsimple just create a new account in google in your pc and log in it to your android phone sorry from my bad english hope it works :D

• 2014-08-10 03:37
  • 7X1p

Can some user please tell me whether 'runkeeper' app works on this phone? If yes, I intend to buy this phone as I like the ultrasmall size that'd be boon while running.

• 2014-07-26 18:20
  • U{}T

I need Batteries for this phone. Where to find??:(((

• 2014-07-16 12:17
  • vGbf

I forgot previous gmail account password. Now i am having problem oppening the market and watsup. PLEASE HELP ME

• 2014-07-07 13:41
  • rvu8

What will be the problem with my alcatel? when I make a call, that person can not hear me, but I do hear him. Could someone help with what setting to be done to solve this problem.

• 2014-07-03 13:24
  • fm%V

yap it is a. good
phone compared to prices and performance

• 2013-08-30 15:24
  • Nst{

I have the Alcatel OT-890 and one must keep in mind that it is a low-budget phone. I am quite satisfied, considering what I paid for it. Sometimes it does give me a problem, but so does the expensive phones do also. I think it's fair to rate the Alcatel 7/10.

• 2013-06-20 16:14
  • rvim

I have a OT 890 D ALCATEL Mobile . & its Touchpad not working. I search for the same last 02 month. But not available any where. Any one suggest me for availability of Touchpad. Pls.

• 2013-05-31 20:15
  • PxJ9

phone is good but system is very bad.

• 2013-04-11 19:21
  • PEWb

Its shit! Does not connect internet seriously

• 2013-04-10 08:08
  • rvqf

the touch is very bad . . poor phone after all

• 2013-02-18 22:39
  • Nren

This is a great budget friendly Android phone. Considering its price range, at about $100, you can perform basic phone functions such as call, text, and use it as a clock/alarm. With a little more, you get a decent 2mp camera compared to VGA cameras older phones used to have. You also get a wifi capable phone where you can browse the internet! There are also basic apps you can install and lite games.

This phone has been with me for 1 yr and 3 months. I've dropped it more than 20 times and I get no dents, just casing scratches. I get no hardware malfunction as well.

If you're looking for better specs, then get a more expensive phone. sheez

BTW, if you're looking for screen protectors, there are some from ebay. And there's also a decent TPU case at aliexpress.com

• 2013-01-07 11:11
  • j2LS

I think its a great phone for me. :)

• 2012-10-21 04:51
  • v0qZ

> In reply to PATALIM @ 2011-08-21 11:00 from UD$J - click to readAn Update!

After more than 1 year of usage: the original battery is still good, has been rooted using gingerbreak v1.20 -- just run the apps, no need to reset phone first (as stated in the instruction found in the net, at least it works for me! - your choice).

In addition to what I have said before, this device is still good be sure to leave at least 30MB internal memory to avoid lags.

Other:

WIFI is fast (at my own AP & at public AP-depends on the no. of users)
GPS is good (using different navs)
radio is ok (not really using it)
sound is loud (at least to me)
as video/music player - very good.
for surfing - ok but due to small screen and lack of multi-touch, expreience can vary.
google play/and SD installation of apps - no problem
call and txt - no problem
bluetooh - very good.
dual sim - no problem.

Recommendation:

If you can find it still and very very cheap buy it!,
if not then opt for a newer better spec'd phone.

• 2012-10-16 02:42
  • UD{Q

i've this since 1year ..too bad music quality too slow on playstore .and freezes often

• 2012-10-15 17:52
  • Nvg2

i have one is a nice smartphone and sheap as a price

• 2012-10-03 19:10
  • xJaJ

its a nice phone.. given the price don't expect HD games and other HD stuffs. Wide range of of Apps you can think off, Its an Android smartphone after all. and dual SIM too!

• 2012-09-25 15:23
  • j012

> In reply to semsem 1984 @ 2012-03-10 18:29 from N3GU - click to ready3ni ashtry this mobile ??

• 2012-09-08 20:27
  • Nqp4

> In reply to SBK Nepali @ 2012-08-24 07:15 from PA$Z - click to readNext time you have to be sure the display is capacitive, not resistive

• 2012-09-04 03:13
  • 8B3r
Total of 170 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-890D.